Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

How to Speedup Streaming For Watching Live Football Matches On Mobdro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How to Speedup Streaming For Watching Live Football Matches On Mobdro (3107 Views)

Enjoy 9mobile 1gb + 3hours Streaming For N200 / Have U Heard About The Etisalat 1GB + 3hours Streaming For 200 (*253*20#) / Best Apps For Watching Live Football Matches Free In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Speedup Streaming For Watching Live Football Matches On Mobdro by Chillinmasoul(m): 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
Have you ever been caught up with a very slow network when there's an important match and there are no ways to access any viewing centre around you?

We already know what Mobdro does for we football addicts. Perhaps, watching football on your phone and having the network f**k things up is not new but I've found a site trick.

I stumbled upon a post online., the writer literally made my day.

To make it short! Follow the steps below;

STEPS

1.Download and install Opera Max from Google playstore
2. Open and connect.
3. When you notice a key button on your notification panel it means connected.
4. Minimize app and turn on your Mobdro app for seamless stressless streaming!

Enjoy!!!!

Source: http://naijaknowhow.net/how-to-speedup-network-for-streaming-on-mobdro-libre-directo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How to Speedup Streaming For Watching Live Football Matches On Mobdro by sorextee(m): 2:12am On Nov 09, 2016
U mean opera max data manager?
Re: How to Speedup Streaming For Watching Live Football Matches On Mobdro by duwdu: 10:09am On Nov 09, 2016
sorextee:

When I look in the Play store as advised by the OP, I see only one entry for Opera Max. Hope you're not looking elsewhere?

Good luck.

P34c3
Re: How to Speedup Streaming For Watching Live Football Matches On Mobdro by Chillinmasoul(m): 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
sorextee:

Sure. Opera Max
Re: How to Speedup Streaming For Watching Live Football Matches On Mobdro by Chillinmasoul(m): 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
duwdu:

When I look in the Play store as advised by the OP, I see only one entry for Opera Max. Hope you're not looking elsewhere?

Good luck.

P34c3

I guess he's looking elsewhere
Re: How to Speedup Streaming For Watching Live Football Matches On Mobdro by Chillinmasoul(m): 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
This app allows you to stabilize streaming and stop annoying buffering on any live video app... Libre Directo, iROKOtv, YouTube, Netflix and more
Re: How to Speedup Streaming For Watching Live Football Matches On Mobdro by Chillinmasoul(m): 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
It's about time, watch Nigeria vs Algeria match on Mobdro with this tips..
Re: How to Speedup Streaming For Watching Live Football Matches On Mobdro by Dandsome: 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
Chillinmasoul:
Have you ever been caught up with a very slow network when there's an important match and there are no ways to access any viewing centre around you?

We already know what Mobdro does for we football addicts. Perhaps, watching football on your phone and having the network f**k things up is not new but I've found a site trick.

I stumbled upon a post online., the writer literally made my day.

To make it short! Follow the steps below;

STEPS

1.Download and install Opera Max from Google playstore
2. Open and connect.
3. When you notice a key button on your notification panel it means connected.
4. Minimize app and turn on your Mobdro app for seamless stressless streaming!

Enjoy!!!!

Source: http://naijaknowhow.com.ng/how-to-speedup-network-for-streaming-on-mobdro-libre-directo.

Does it have any disadvantage?
Re: How to Speedup Streaming For Watching Live Football Matches On Mobdro by Chillinmasoul(m): 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
Dandsome:

Does it have any disadvantage?

Not at all
Re: How to Speedup Streaming For Watching Live Football Matches On Mobdro by Funjosh(m): 3:26am On Nov 20, 2016
Does it also reduce data consumption
Re: How to Speedup Streaming For Watching Live Football Matches On Mobdro by Chillinmasoul(m): 10:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
Funjosh:
Does it also reduce data consumption

Yes
Re: How to Speedup Streaming For Watching Live Football Matches On Mobdro by Rakiticbarca: 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
Chillinmasoul:

Yes
Are you sure it does reduces the data consumptions because mobdro app sucks data's a lot. one of my major concern with with app.
Re: How to Speedup Streaming For Watching Live Football Matches On Mobdro by Chillinmasoul(m): 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
Rakiticbarca:
Are you sure it does reduces the data consumptions because mobdro app sucks data's a lot. one of my major concern with with app.

I does reduce data but not huge data... For instance... in every 10mb, it could save 200kb

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate / Airtel's 4GB For N1,500 Promo Resumed / See The Phones With 3 Cpus, An 18gb Ram, 60mp Camera And 1.2tb Inbuilt Storage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.