Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,560 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate (3101 Views)

Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra: Xiaomi Is Trying To Kill Samsung / Help. My Xiaomi Is No Longer Showing My Sim After Mui Update / Xiaomi Is Winning, Tecno/infinix/itel Are Losing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by thesolutions(m): 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
Honor 4x in white.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by thesolutions(m): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
Redmi 9A in Black.

Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by thesolutions(m): 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
Huawei with only 4 functioning cores of processor is faster than Redmi 9A 8 cores

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by thesolutions(m): 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
Redmi 9A uses P22 mtk (MT6762) chip too with Tecno.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by chibike69: 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
thesolutions:

how much for the two?

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by thesolutions(m): 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
Huawei pixel level at 295.27 ppi while Redmi 9A is just 269.04 ppi
Who was arguing with me again about the better display of Huawei honor 4x to Redmi 9A.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by thesolutions(m): 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
chibike69:

how much for the two?
Just comparing my old phone honor 4x that has lower specs with the new Redmi 9A that has latest hardware and better specs
Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by chibike69: 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
thesolutions:

Just comparing my old phone honor 4x that has lower specs with the new Redmi 9A that has latest hardware and better specs

shebi u say dey use same chipset

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by thesolutions(m): 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
chibike69:

shebi u say dey use same chipset
I said with Tecno.
Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by Holiegrail2: 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
Oga it's a lie jooor. Why didn't you use Redmi Note 9? Not to talk of the 9s or 9pro
Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by Holiegrail2: 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
thesolutions:

9A is the least of Redmi 9products. More like it's Air.

Check out the spec of Redmi NOTE 9, 9s and the 9pro

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by chibike69: 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
thesolutions:

I said with Tecno.

try to compare redmi and huawei with equivalent processor next time.

7 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by thesolutions(m): 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
chibike69:

try to compare redmi and huawei with equivalent processor next time.
Huawei hi silicon 6210 with helio P22? I'm not talking about hi silicon Kirin 710
Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by iTroll: 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
the fact that you keep repeating the same argument on the same phone market niche over and over shows that your points lack ingenuity.

leave the entry level market for once and move to the main ones [budget, midrange and flagship] and lets see if this opinion of yours will hold water

11 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by thesolutions(m): 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
iTroll:
the fact that you keep repeating the same argument on the same phone market niche over and over shows that your points lack ingenuity.

leave the entry level market for once and move to the main ones [budget, midrange and flagship] and lets see if this opinion of yours will hold water
In other words, there is no competition among low end phones. Or any phone in the low end category can beat Xiaomi phones of that category.
Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by frankman365(m): 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
thesolutions:

In other words, there is no competition among low end phones. Or any phone in the low end category can beat Xiaomi phones of that category.

I think you are right. I would also like you to tell us the price of these two phones so that we can be well informed. Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by chibike69: 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
thesolutions:
Huawei hi silicon 6210 with helio P22? I'm not talking about hi silicon Kirin 710

compare hisilicon 710 vs snapdragon 660
Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by sunshineV(f): 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by chibike69: 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
sunshineV:
www.gadgetsnow.com/slideshows/10-highest-selling-smartphones-in-the-world/xiaomi-redmi-8/photolist/77882287.cms

U go wail taya with this ur honor 4x

Samsung, xiaomi and apple all the way.

others na spyware
Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by FryMosquito: 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
See as this one dey worry him self on Xiaomi entry level phone...

If you want compare, look for Huawei Honor 9A and Xiaomi Redmi 9A let see
Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by Zeroenochone(m): 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
Really bruh
Don't you think you've simply not used enough Xiaomi phones to arrive at that conclusion?
Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by thesolutions(m): 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
Even file manager keep pushing app. System apps are not supposed to do that.
Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by Zeroenochone(m): 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
thesolutions:
Even file manager keep pushing app. System apps are not supposed to do that.

Maybe you should go and return the phone

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by ernxto(m): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
thesolutions:
Honor 4x in white.
Midrange vs lowend devices. undecided
Is Honor 9a better than Redmi 4x?

Can you now see how your argument is flawed?

6 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by thesolutions(m): 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
They advertised mediatek helio G25 but test shows it is helio P22. And P22 is even better than G25. Ok.

Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by blingxx(m): 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
thesolutions:
Huawei with only 4 functioning cores of processor is faster than Redmi 9A 8 cores

Oga you are just capping ..redmi 9A is the lowest xiaomi phone anyone can recommend , why not compare it with note10 or note 9s

4 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by ernxto(m): 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
Confused Niggar.
Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by ernxto(m): 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
Why didn't you buy Honor 9a which Redmi 9a is better than and compare their cores with your honor 4x then

Lets not forget that Honor 4x was a midrange device.

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by thesolutions(m): 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
S10 Camera app worked flawlessly on my Tecno W2 but can't work properly on this device. It is ok.
Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by ernxto(m): 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
thesolutions:
They advertised mediatek helio G25 but test shows it is helio P22. And P22 is even better than G25. Ok.
Did the app you use to test it get updated weekly to feature newer SoC angry. I think it just showed you a similar processor or would you prefer to see Unknown cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by ernxto(m): 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
thesolutions:
S10 Camera app worked flawlessly on my Tecno W2 but can't work properly on this device. It is ok.

Download a new one from Playstore

Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by thesolutions(m): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
ernxto:
Why didn't you buy Honor 9a which Redmi 9a is better than and compare their cores with your honor 4x then

Lets not forget that Honor 4x was a midrange device.
This is an insult on Huawei. If you are close to me ehh, I for buy you one bottle of legend stout so you would know the difference between beer and stout. You can try that comparison with Redmi 9c since they have similar or the same features.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airtel 6gb For #1500? How True? / Xiaomi Note 9 / I Touch Something On My Phone And It Want From 80% To 100% Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.