Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Live: Us Presidential Elections. Hilary Clinton Vs Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Live: Us Presidential Elections. Hilary Clinton Vs Donald Trump (349 Views)

Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban / US Election 2016 Results: Donald Trump Gaining Edge Over Hilary Clinton / Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Live: Us Presidential Elections. Hilary Clinton Vs Donald Trump by yourmesprings(m): 11:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
If you are interested in The US elections join me here and lets chat. Also if you live in the US and voted or maybe not, join us and share your opinion and lets discuss the impact the election will have on Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

Re: Live: Us Presidential Elections. Hilary Clinton Vs Donald Trump by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:10am On Nov 09, 2016
I can authoritatively tell you that results are still not out, even though the election is too close to call, I believe that Trump has a tougher part to victory. He needs to win virtually most swing states in order to diminish clinton's win.

Florida from early voting is swinging towards the democrats, same as Pennsylvania, Colorado, North Carolina, Naveda and Michigan.

While trump is having a field day in Ohio, Iowa and some other few States like New Hampshire and co
It is a tough battle and few hours from now, we will know the winner.

Mike Bush reporting from Colorado.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Osama Bin Laden’s Son Added To U.S. Terror Blacklist / Who Would You Choose As A Dad, Trump Or Obama? / Queen Of England Recovers From Nasty Cold, Goes To Church For First Time This Ye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.