Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,800 members, 7,844,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? (14839 Views)

Troost Ekong To Captain Nigeria Against Ukraine / It’s Sad My Mother Couldn’t Witness My Glorious Moments In Super Eagles — Akpeyi / Ikechukwu Ezenwa Asks Lionel Messi For His Jersey (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
call me your English teacher first then i will pick.."""with the apsense ofCarl Ikeme""" grin grin
robosky02:
Who will you chose to be in goal for Nigeria: Daniel Akpeyi, Ikechukwu Ezenwa, and Dele Alampasu?

with the apsense ofCarl Ikeme due to injury and the inability to convince Vincent Enyeama to return.
Nigeria is faced with a dilemma as to who will mount the post in the crucial game against Algeria

three goal keepers have been called to camp Daniel Akpeyi, Ikechukwu Ezenwa, and Dele Alampasu
so if you are given a chance to pick who will you choose and why?

Dele Alampasu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkBDadmwnjM

Daniel akpeyi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWeCs3gOpoU

ezenwa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDu18cGjYOI

Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by doubleportion: 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
enigma2007:

Stop that kain play oga! angry cheesy
grin grin
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
Umetrum:
Vincent enyeama should be recalled

With wich strategy? May be u weren't aware Rorhn called him and he said he can only play for Nigeria if we qualify for World Cup.
Should we worship him before he plays for us.
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by CivilzedTyger(m): 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
LecciGucci:

Akpe wat? undecided undecided
The one that cost us our spot against Egypt?
who do you suggest? Alampasu is quite young and I won't advice we trust him with such a huge responsibility, Ezenwa is just out of question....
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
Alampasu!!!
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by LecciGucci: 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
who do you suggest? Alampasu is quite young and I won't advice we trust him with such a huge responsibility, Ezenwa is just out of question....

Yea alampasu is still young he would hav bn better than akpeyi.

I think ezenwa is d best option experiencewise
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
if diz was a joke..was it intended to be funny?even with my wealth of humor you still couldnt make me laugh..guy if u are a comedian ,please choose another career..and by the way stop going to that pastor who told you that your miracle is on the way..perhaps though he might be right if you listen to my advice..because you are gonna have a rethink after reading this.
Ennyhorlar:
(phone ringing with a foreign number)

Unknown number:Hello Chukwudi..

Me:Hello...please who is this?

Foreign number:This Is Emeka,You uncle Mhen! Left for America 18years back!

ME: o oh...You still dey alive..I be think say una don die ni,you no even call at all,why the sudden call..

Foreign number: I might be coming to 9ja soon,and I need a place to crash mhen,with a job to start with.

ME:Why

Foreign Number:Why? Because I miss you,I miss Nigeria,and I wanna Settle down in my country..

Me:THUNDER NA E GO FIRE YOU..o oh, So na after DonalD trump Triumph na that time you develop interest for Naija abi..blooda...Nigeria is not A dump site and you are not welcomed in the country!
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by iamdynamite(m): 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
well, we have a very big issue in the goalkeeping department with the absence of ikeme....truth be told am not really confident with the replacement we have.....i watched ezenwa at the npfl spanish tour and i must say yes his reflexes are ok but then he gets jittery and makes so many errors not impressed one bit.......for akpeyi well he was in goal against egypt though the goal we conceded wasnt his fault but then question marks still been raised on his overall abilities....for alampasu yes a talented lad...but then experience wise i dont think he is up there yet............
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by LorDBolton(m): 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
That fat boy called ezenwa? Lmao

Put him in goal and watch slimani shine
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
Emmanuel Daniel should be in Goal
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
if diz was a joke..was it intended to be funny?even with my wealth of humor you still couldnt make me laugh..guy if u are a comedian ,please choose another career..and by the way stop going to that pastor who told you that your miracle is on the way..perhaps though he might be right if you listen to my advice..because you are gonna have a rethink after reading this.
it actually wasn't a joke bro..

it was a fact...and not all facts are meant to be laugh at..

thanks Sir..

I don't need a pastor to predict my future for me..I am ENIOLA and I am gonna be successful

have a nice day Sir
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
wow nice name..ENIOLA OMO OKIKI..KPELE NIBEYEN OOOO...HAVE A NICE DAY.
Ennyhorlar:

it actually wasn't a joke bro..

it was a fact...and not all facts are meant to be laugh at..

thanks Sir..

I don't need a pastor to predict my future for me..I am ENIOLA and I am gonna be successful

have a nice day Sir
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by engrjacuzzi: 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
if you ask me again this question, I will go for Vincent enyeama of tuskers republic.
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by Jarus(m): 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
In this order

1, Ezenwa
2, Alampasu
3, Akpeyi

1 Like

Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by shegz24(m): 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
You see why we need Enyeama??

And some folks were saying he should just go. Algeria is gonna roast us big time!!

let's see!!

we in this situation cos Ikeme is injured not cos of Enyeama who retired willingly
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by Nathanieloo7(m): 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
Donald trupmpet oh trump grin grin
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
shegz24:

we in this situation cos Ikeme is injured not cos of Enyeama who retired willingly

And does our second choice have the quality?
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by anonym0us: 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
grin bring chidinma d cucumber girl
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by Nnwannsukka(m): 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
robosky02:
Who will you chose to be in goal for Nigeria: Daniel Akpeyi, Ikechukwu Ezenwa, and Dele Alampasu?

with the apsense ofCarl Ikeme due to injury and the inability to convince Vincent Enyeama to return.
Nigeria is faced with a dilemma as to who will mount the post in the crucial game against Algeria

three goal keepers have been called to camp Daniel Akpeyi, Ikechukwu Ezenwa, and Dele Alampasu
so if you are given a chance to pick who will you choose and why?

Dele Alampasu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkBDadmwnjM

Daniel akpeyi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWeCs3gOpoU

ezenwa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDu18cGjYOI

Why are you asking from us
When u take immatured players to play
Do u question us?
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by Walelavender(m): 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
LecciGucci:
Im so scared dnt want nigeria to missout again in another tournament... this pple ar soo gonna roast us.

Mahrez
Slimani
Fighouli
Brahimi
Bentaleb

With our poor defence line and our main keeper injured.
Its going to be a nightmare angry
We are playing at home and won't be defensive in our approach. Don't forget our lethal weapons can match those guys you listed
Iheanacho
Iwobi
Moses
Musa
Ideye
grin

1 Like

Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by Walelavender(m): 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
You can take this to the bank. Daniel Akpeyi will be in goal. He has been active in the South African League.He won't concede a single goal. That is my prophecy....sorry I mean prediction grin
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by robosky02(m): 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
uchej11:
looks like Nigeria is lacking a quality goal keeper sad

that is what they said before Carl Ikeme showed up undecided
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by robosky02(m): 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
Walelavender:
You can take this to the bank. Daniel Akpeyi will be in goal. He has been active in the South African League.He won't concede a single goal. That is my prophecy....sorry I mean prediction grin

hope its not another Hillary will win perdiction. grin

kidding but Akpeyi has hes work cut out

now or never

Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by robosky02(m): 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
Daniel Akpeyi Profile:

(born 3 August 1986) is a Nigerian football goalkeeper who plays for Chippa United.
Akpeyi began his career with Gabros International F.C. and was promoted to the first team in 2005, but moved to Nasarawa United F.C. in January 2007. He was an undisputed starter for both clubs.

Akpeyi joined Heartland F.C. for their 2010 CAF Champions League campaign, and was again first-choice. In February 2014, it was announced that he had left Heartland to join league rivals Warri Wolves, but a few days later, Heartland denied the move by an official statement, stating that they had no intention to sell their first choice goalkeeper.

In the following month, however, the deal was confirmed again and Akpeyi joined Warri Wolves. In 2015 he signed a two-year deal with Chippa.[

International:
Akpeyi was a member of the Nigeria national under-20 football team at 2005 FIFA World Youth Championship in Netherlands and was in the 22-man squad before the Beijing 2008 Summer Olympics, but did not see action in either tournament. He was also called up to the 23-man squad for the 2014 African Nations Championship as a backup to Chigozie Agbim.

On 6 May 2014 Akpeyi was named in the 30-man provisional squad ahead of 2014 FIFA World Cup.
He made his first full cap in 2015, called in for the friendly vs. South Africa as a replacement for an injured Vincent Enyeama. He saved a penalty and was lauded for his strong keeping in his Man of the Match performance.
He was selected by Nigeria for their 35-man provisional squad for the 2016 Summer Olympics.

Honours:
• Nigerian FA Cup: 2011, 2012
International:
• Summer Olympic Games: Bronze Medal, 2016

Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by rossyc(f): 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
They Should call Back Enyeama, the other guys are good but Enyeama is more experienced.
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by anyicash(m): 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ezenwa
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by junnyjake(m): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
enigma2007:

Stop that kain play oga! angry cheesy
Bros, I no know say e go vex you like that.
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by MilesLamar(m): 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
Alampasu
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by Pavarotti: 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
Eagles Camp: Ex Eaglets Alampasu, Iheancho Dazzle

Former Golden Eaglets stars Manchester Citys Kelechi Iheancho & F.C. Cesarense’s Dele Alampasu are impressing Eagles coaches in the Eagles Camp in Abuja as preparations continue towards the crucial World Cup Qualifier against Algeria

Both Ihenacho and Dele Alampasu who were the best player and best goalkeeper at the 2013 U17 World Cup in UAE did well in the eagles training session

The 20 year old man city star looks set to lead the Super Eagles attack by himself . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/eagles-camp-ex-eaglets-alampasu-iheancho-dazzle/
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by Erifenz: 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
i will go for ikechukwu ezenwa
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by Niyinficient(m): 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
LecciGucci:
Im so scared dnt want nigeria to missout again in another tournament... this pple ar soo gonna roast us.

Mahrez
Slimani
Fighouli
Brahimi
Bentaleb

With our poor defence line and our main keeper injured.
Its going to be a nightmare angry

Yeah, nightmare for u when the Eagles will win.
Slimani, cos he scored couple of goals lately? Then You need to doff for Ideye considering his goal run.
Mahrez? What has he played so far this season? rubbish, total rubbish......Musa has completed more take on than him when you compare their game time.
Who else who mention? Those Average players? lol. You are a joke. Check out my weapon against ur Algeria.

Victor "blazing' Moses
Kelechi 'converter' Iheanacho
Alex 'mesmerizer' Iwobi
W. 'DeROCK' E-Troost
Brown 'Goal' Ideye
Leon 'Technical' Balogun
Mikel 'Veteran' Obi
Ogenyi 'Horsepower' Onazi

Una go hear am.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cameroon Withdraws Joel Tagueu From AFCON Over Life-threatening Heart Defect / No Sponsor: Nigerian Paralympic Powerlifters To Miss World Tournament In Hungary / Frank Lampard Offered Everton Managerial Job To Replace Rafael Benitez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.