Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Do Nairaland Christians Read The Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Nairaland Christians Read The Bible? (685 Views)

Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. / The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians / Christians Read This And Be Informed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nairaland Christians Read The Bible? by Weah96: 12:59am On Nov 09, 2016
From personal experience, I know that the average Christian has read maybe 10-15% max, of the Bible. Most Christians only know the basics, Adam and Eve, heaven and hell, Jesus walked on water, turned water into wine, resurrected people, died on the cross, and resurrected himself... Even people who go to church regularly don't read their bibles after leaving service.

My question to the Nairaland Christians is this, when do you read your bible? I'm assuming that you have sources of income which require your presence daily, so I want to know if you allocate time out of your day to read a passage that you've never read before.

Or is it that you have read the entire bible already, and only need weekly refreshment from the pastor?

For those new Nairaland Christians who haven't read their bible, please read it or continue to read it until you finish. I'm noticing topics and questions that could only come from biblically ignorant people. Save time and bandwidth by first reading the Bible before coming to push buttons on the keyboard.
Re: Do Nairaland Christians Read The Bible? by keentola(m): 1:01am On Nov 09, 2016
how can I post on nairaland?
Re: Do Nairaland Christians Read The Bible? by Weah96: 1:16am On Nov 09, 2016
keentola:
how can I post on nairaland?

You already have. You mean create a new topic. Go to the appropriate section and look at the top of the page for create a new topic.

1 Like

Re: Do Nairaland Christians Read The Bible? by eezeribe(m): 1:55am On Nov 09, 2016
They read but don't practice, including you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Let's Help Organize A Christmas Party For The Special Needs Kids Home / Rccg Digging Deep / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/03/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.