Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:44 AM

America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win (3248 Views)

Iraqi PM: Al-abadi: "Trump More Determined To Defeat ISIS Than Obama" / My View About America Election And Donald Trump / Pictures That Define The Just Concluded America Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by Viking007(m): 5:39am On Nov 09, 2016
But Tb Joshua said Clinton will win. lipsrsealed
209: 232. Trump on top.

2 Likes

Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by Osyxcel(m): 5:42am On Nov 09, 2016
The election is just too close
Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by RaeMystix: 5:44am On Nov 09, 2016
oyetpel:

Are you US based?
At the moment?. Yes!!.....Although i might find myself and my family relocating to Canada soon. grin
Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by RaeMystix: 5:45am On Nov 09, 2016
244 to 209 Trump leading

1 Like

Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by oyetpel(m): 5:46am On Nov 09, 2016
RaeMystix:

At the moment?. Yes!!.....Although i might find myself and my family relocating to Canada soon. grin
I smell a crow. You are a Clinton supporter. When Trump wins, you don't need to leave, its well. Am Naija based.

1 Like

Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by RaeMystix: 5:47am On Nov 09, 2016
oyetpel:
I smell a crow. You are a Clinton supporter. When Trump wins, you don't need to leave, its well. Am Naija based.
My family and i voted for this woman o. Our move to Canada is loading.
Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by oyetpel(m): 5:49am On Nov 09, 2016
RaeMystix:
My family and i voted for this woman o
Ha
Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by RaeMystix: 5:51am On Nov 09, 2016
oyetpel:

Ha

Yes!!!!!!1,,, I will have to return my bottles of Fre wine at the store tomorrow.
Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by Zane2point4(m): 5:53am On Nov 09, 2016
oyetpel:
With CNN rubbish poll of polls, slaughtering and misquoting Donald J. Trump, he is winning. Am glad American people are wise people. Trump for POTUS.

My guy thank God you noticed, i tot CNN was a reputable news house, they are biased and anti triump.

1 Like

Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by oyetpel(m): 5:57am On Nov 09, 2016
RaeMystix:

Yes!!!!!!1,,, I will have to return my bottles of Fre wine at the store tomorrow.
lol

1 Like

Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by RaeMystix: 5:59am On Nov 09, 2016
oyetpel:

lol

Canada is welcoming all immigrants. Canada immigration website has reportedly been crashed. grin
Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by clerkent(m): 6:02am On Nov 09, 2016
Viking007:
^^ fixed.
yes nah like bubu fixed our election by kidnapping the chibok girls. now he is releasing them one by one to take all the glory

2 Likes

Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by oyetpel(m): 6:03am On Nov 09, 2016
RaeMystix:

Canada is welcoming all immigrants.
Hmmm. You don't have to leave.
Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by Viking007(m): 6:04am On Nov 09, 2016
clerkent:
yes nah like bubu fixed our election by kidnapping the chibok girls. now he is releasing them one by one to take all the glory
grin

1 Like

Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by RaeMystix: 6:05am On Nov 09, 2016
oyetpel:

Hmmm. You don't have to leave.

May God help us. Seems like Trump might get impeached and Pence will end up becoming the next president.Hopefully
Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by oyetpel(m): 6:06am On Nov 09, 2016
RaeMystix:

May God help us. Seems like Trump might get impeached and Pence will end up becoming the next president.
Haba, do you have an informant in the senate??
Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by papaput2(m): 6:08am On Nov 09, 2016
What people don't really get is America politics is like there Hollywood movies the more you look the less you see this republican and Democrats rotate power it is republican time to rule trump must win I knew it from start

1 Like

Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by RaeMystix: 6:09am On Nov 09, 2016
oyetpel:

Haba, do you have an informant in the senate??

Nope. I said Hopefully he would be impeached.
Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by RaeMystix: 6:12am On Nov 09, 2016
Viking007:
But Tb Joshua said Clinton will win. lipsrsealed
209: 232. Trump on top.

God is watching TB Joshua ooo...All those revelations he was sharing.
Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by Viking007(m): 6:13am On Nov 09, 2016
RaeMystix:

God is watching TB Joshua ooo...All those revelations he was sharing.
cheesy
Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by oyetpel(m): 6:15am On Nov 09, 2016
RaeMystix:

Nope. I said Hopefully he would be impeached.
ok
Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by Viking007(m): 6:17am On Nov 09, 2016
RaeMystix:

May God help us. Seems like Trump might get impeached and Pence will end up becoming the next president.Hopefully
Impeached for what biko? Start booking Your flight back to Nigeria. We must all suffer together. grin

2 Likes

Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by RaeMystix: 6:21am On Nov 09, 2016
Viking007:

Impeached for what biko? Start booking Your flight back to Nigeria. We must all suffer together. grin

Canada immigration has posted via twitter that all immigrants are welcome; Australia isn't bad either. grin

Trump will be announced the president elect of the United States any time soon. He he poised to win in PA with 20 electoral vote, making him 4 points short. That wouldn't be difficult to obtain.

1 Like

Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by hucienda: 6:23am On Nov 09, 2016
Despite the bitter opposition, snobbery, mockery and all thrown his way from the very moment he glided down the elevator at his NY Tower announcing his then-long shot bid at the presidency from the Establishment - Republican, Democrats and the media, he fought and fought and fought.

From the Party of Greats - Abraham Lincoln, Gen. Ulysses Grant, Teddy Roosevelt, Gen. Dwight 'Ike' Eisenhower, Ronald Reagan -

The 19th Republican and 45th POTUS ...

President Donald J Trump.

Congratulations.

In the meantime, special shout out to the 'prophets' who do their 'prophesy' based on polls. They really miscalculated on this one and got caught out. They've been put to shame.

1 Like

Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by Viking007(m): 6:30am On Nov 09, 2016
grinPrice of dollar crashing.
Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by RaeMystix: 6:33am On Nov 09, 2016
215 to 244. Trump still leading

1 Like

Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by RaeMystix: 7:08am On Nov 09, 2016
On that note, its time for bed.Trump is now leading in the remaining states as voting in all states are closed and will be announced any moment from now.

Unfortunately Trump is the projected president elect of the United States. Alot to swallow, but that is reality. This unfortunately might be the longest four years of my life.

1 Like

Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by sanandreas(m): 7:09am On Nov 09, 2016
Trump is the next president

1 Like

Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by oyetpel(m): 7:22am On Nov 09, 2016
RaeMystix:
On that note, its time for bed.Trump is now leading in the remaining states as voting in all states are closed and will be announced any moment from now.

Unfortunately Trump is the projected president elect of the United States. Alot to swallow, but that is reality. This unfortunately might be the longest four years of my life.
I don't pray for it to be the shortest for you, because you are going to enjoy with minute by minutes, day by day and you'd wish it hasn't started yet.

1 Like

Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 09, 2016
RaeMystix:

Hey, you seem to know a lot of what is going on. cheesy

Are you a politician?
Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 09, 2016
RaeMystix:
215 to 244. Trump still leading
Is that the latest result now?
Re: America Election...from All Indications And Reporting, Trump More Likely To Win by RaeMystix: 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
oyetpel:

I don't pray for it to be the shortest for you, because you are going to enjoy with minute by minutes, day by day and you'd wish it hasn't started yet.

Amenooo. sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obama Smoking! (pix) / See Palestine Running To Egypt For Safety / Iran Says CIA Killed Michael Jackson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.