Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Itel It5620 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel It5620 (2725 Views)

My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far / Itel P51 Review,specs, And Price (100% Battery In 50 Minutes) / Scary Itel P51 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel It5620 by ganagagi: 7:40am On Nov 09, 2016
Pls what is the code or procedure to flash or factory reset of this itel it5620
Re: Itel It5620 by ganagagi: 6:30am On Nov 10, 2016
I am not sertisfy with this forum for nobody respond to discuss my post
Re: Itel It5620 by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
ganagagi:
Hi @ganagagi go to your SETTINGS tab & scroll till your see BACK UP AND RESTORE [click to open it], the last function on the list is BACK UP AND RESTORE/RESET click again & follow the prompts to reset your device. Let us know when you've done the B&R sucessfully. Thanks.
Re: Itel It5620 by ganagagi: 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
It has no backup and restore but only restore factory setting which demand cord and I don't know d cord to put
Re: Itel It5620 by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:05am On Nov 12, 2016
ganagagi:
It has no backup and restore but only restore factory setting which demand cord and I don't know d cord to put
Hello @ganagagi Please bring your phone to the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You will find the contact numbers & address(es) on your Carlcare App; or let us know your current location so that we can forward it to you. Thank you!
Re: Itel It5620 by Carlcaresophia: 9:03am On Dec 01, 2016
ganagagi:
Hello Ganagagi, you can try following ways (before the reset, please remember to back up important files)
1. Restore factory settings: settings---about phone---Restore factory settings.
2. Hard reset: turn off your phohe first, then press power button and volume down button at the same time. After entering factory mode, use volume keys to choose "eMMC", then press power button.
If it doesn't work, you can take your phone, along with your receipt and warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Tecno Wx3pro Brightness Adjustment Settings Is Not Working / New Openbox Nokia 2.1 Works With All 4G LTE And 4000mah @ #20,000 Naira / Iphone X For Sale (sold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.