Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja (57785 Views)

John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player / Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) / John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja by deliveryboy: 10:08am On Nov 09, 2016
Totalman1:
Its not about Trump...
He's just showing off his homophobiism!
STUPID gay!!!
Chairman, you can't say someone is homophobic and call him gay at the same time and place.
Re: John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja by darian5735(m): 10:13am On Nov 09, 2016
Why should we celebrate US elections? While we are in pains after our election.
You dress like trump or hillary,thaat does not stop you from buying fuel at 145/ltr and rice at over 16k.
You better mind your busines
Re: John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2016
abuayman:
Trump my Man
Guy u r so funny and creative but just in d nagative way.
Na my ppl u wan finish like dis..
Chaiiiii
Its ok kiss

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja by Toofan007: 10:37am On Nov 09, 2016
Totalman1:
Its not about Trump...
STUPID gay!!!
wait, he homophobic and gay? And I thought homophobic no dey like gay ni. Anyways, what do i know..
Re: John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja by shotster50(m): 10:39am On Nov 09, 2016
Totalman1:
Its not about Trump...
STUPID gay!!!

'Homophobiism', 'gay'..... same person hmmmmm
Re: John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja by Toofan007: 10:43am On Nov 09, 2016
shotster50:

'Homophobiism', 'gay'..... same person hmmmmm
had to check my dictionary o, to see if they had changed the meaning. these people are funny, they fit change am make i no know
Re: John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja by Oahray: 10:55am On Nov 09, 2016
US election party in Nigeria?

Africans no even know where dey pain them sad
Re: John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja by bcashy: 11:04am On Nov 09, 2016
dannytoe:
Afonja u better keep quite and count your losses
WC losses abeg? kiss undecided undecided
Re: John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja by Philtrik(m): 11:08am On Nov 09, 2016
This man is a scammer. I don't know why they have not arrest him.

Nigerians react on Twitter: Time For Wole Soyinka To Tear His Green Card - Politics
Re: John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja by chiraqDemon(m): 11:29am On Nov 09, 2016
How this party de affect US
Naija ppl carry wetin no concern them fir head
Re: John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja by Wizteaser: 11:34am On Nov 09, 2016
#wolesoyinkatearyourgreencard#. Bad leadership only in naija.
Re: John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja by nwakaibeya1: 11:51am On Nov 09, 2016
JesusChrist is about genuine UNBELEIVABLE power and if you claim to know Jesus Christ as we do and cannot exhibit unbelievable power for evil ones to fear you and be afraid Of you then you must check your Jesus.the era of I am bornagain without power is over. Beign bornagain means that evil people around you must know that you have unbelievable power and by extension reverence and fear you and will even be the ones to accuse you of beign a witch and wizard remember those also accused Jesuschrist of beign evil because they could not pin down his source of unbelievable power so they credited their master the devil to it and if you are bornagain and have no accusations of such it means you must check your bornagain. I have spoken and those who knows about the spiritual read me and understand the utterance. Power talks, not empty critics. Look before you leap. Kingdom of Jesuschrist has come back to revenge and judge human beings of the world and this is a preveleged truth and revelation that if you are wise you must take it seriously for you to escape the judgement. God always comes in a foolish way, Remember God who said he will come like a thief is still the same God today?the unchangeable changer

Re: John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja by Emassive(m): 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
See people dey deny the best tribe for Naija just because John na gay and Trump win election
mangojuice:

mumu I no be Afonja.
Re: John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja by 9jatatafo(m): 12:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
e don red ooo
Re: John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja by cao(f): 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
Haute:
I'm sure cao is pissed right now. Well, I'm very pleased Trump won. grin
Wetin concern me? This is the same country that voted Bush twice. I shall enjoy the farce.
Re: John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja by Ahmadgani(m): 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
Totalman1:
Its not about Trump...
STUPID gay!!!

he is not gay, his brother was.

http://thenet.ng/2016/01/john-fashanu-and-his-new-wife-conferred-with-chieftaincy-titles/
Re: John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja by Icon79(m): 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
Kc3000:

He's homophobic and gay at the same time? Da heck!!

Haha!!! He's a typical Nigerian.

We like to use big words, even when we don't understand the meaning sad

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja by bimppyola: 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
zuby4real10:
Many Nigerians keep fooling themselves as if their opinion counts on the american election. People wey never reach american embassy for their life before carry the matter for head as if the eventual winner will make a bag of rice become 8k in Nigeria. Instead make una face your buhari whose economic policy is making you go hungry and turning your naira notes into tissue paper, you are fighting over trump and Clinton as if them go declare visa free for Nigerians if them win. mtcheeeeeew

Your head dey there
Re: John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja by spinna: 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
Donald Trump tells Africans not to Fear, Replies Soyinka
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idkIfWrb-5U
Re: John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
cao:

Wetin concern me? This is the same country that voted Bush twice. I shall enjoy the farce.

Doesn't concern you but you sound kinda angry? Issorait. cheesy
Re: John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja by cao(f): 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
Haute:

Doesn't concern you but you sound kinda angry? Issorait. cheesy
Sound ke? Guy, I've my own life to live, as long as his ass doesn't frak up either of my countries na him business...all I go do na laugh. grin
Re: John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
cao:

Sound ke? Guy, I've my own life to live, as long as his ass doesn't frak up either of my countries na him business...all I go do na laugh. grin

lol...yeah, his business. Until the ripple effects of his policies start manifesting everywhere. I hope he does well; for my sake, for your sake, I really hope he does...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja by kris(m): 9:58am On Nov 13, 2016
It's not Photoshop, it's a cut-out of his image, that's printed on thick paper, and it has a base so it can stand. They have those in places so you can take your photo with cut-out of famous people.

AnodaIT:
Is it only me that saw this bad photoshop?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Morata Finally Speaks On His Outrageous Performance Against Arsenal Yesterday / During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.