Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Prof. Wole Soyinka And His Green Card - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Wole Soyinka And His Green Card (602 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) / Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Wole Soyinka And His Green Card by EnEnPeecee: 8:12am On Nov 09, 2016
Here comes a surprised shock to our Professor Mr. Wole Soyinka. I believe they will agree with me that American democracy is anchored on issues that the Americans believed will work for the interest of their country.

Anyway, will Wole still destroy his American green card
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka And His Green Card by tukdi: 8:20am On Nov 09, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
Here comes a surprised shock to our Professor Mr. Wole Soyinka. I believe they will agree with me that American democracy is anchored on issues that the Americans believed will work for the interest of their country.

Anyway, will Wole still destroy his American green card

If he doesn't destroy his green card, then i'll never take what he says seriously again! undecided

He must do the tearing of the card in public o! grin
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka And His Green Card by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 09, 2016
He will rather bend than to have it destroyed
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka And His Green Card by Eastactivist: 8:23am On Nov 09, 2016
An honourable man stand by his words...
Let him do the needful and reserve his honour...

Mehn he ffed
Re: Prof. Wole Soyinka And His Green Card by EnEnPeecee: 9:21am On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:
An honourable man stand by his words...
Let him do the needful and reserve his honour...

Mehn he ffed
agreed

(1) (Reply)

AD Govern Candidate, Olusola Oke Campaigns This Night In Ondo State (photos) / In Abuja- Mmm-nigeria Donates Relief Materials Worth N5m To Idps / Ondo State Poll: “I Am Pleased With Sept. 3 APC Primary Election – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.