Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

How Will Hillary Clinton And Her Supporters React If She Loses The Election? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Will Hillary Clinton And Her Supporters React If She Loses The Election? (358 Views)

Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) / Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Will Hillary Clinton And Her Supporters React If She Loses The Election? by ItuExchange(m): 8:37am On Nov 09, 2016
As someone who has been very public in my support of Hillary Clinton. I will exercise my 2nd Amendment rights and purchase a gun and get a Concealed Weapons Permit - the first firearm I will have owned in the twenty years since I retired from the U. S. Army and gave all my personal firearms to family members who live in Northwestern Colorado (living in isolated rural areas, primarily on horse ranches, and often hunting deer for meat, they have more need for firearms than I do living in a suburb of Boston. The only hunting I do is hunting for things in the aisles of the nearby supermarket).

Some of those who have already send me death threats because of my publicly expressed contempt for their Beloved Leader, Donald Trump, might attempt to carry them out and I intend to live until my 90th birthday - at which time I hope to be shot by a jealous husband who finds me in bed with his wife.

I don’t plan on leaving earlier than then.

Source: https://www.quora.com/How-will-Hillary-Clinton-and-her-supporters-react-if-she-loses-the-election

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Re: How Will Hillary Clinton And Her Supporters React If She Loses The Election? by chocolateme(f): 8:38am On Nov 09, 2016
She won't react because she ain't loosing this election.

(1) (Reply)

Trump Is President-elect / Obama Says America Now ‘rooting’ For Trump Success / Green Party Raises $4.5m For Recount In 3 US States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.