Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card (38097 Views)

Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer / Finally; Wole Soyinka Confirms He Destroyed His Green Card. / Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by recievesense: 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
dingbang:
If it were in Nigeria.. some afonjas will start trekking for Donald Trump

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
grin angry grin
Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by aisammy4: 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Please you people should take it easy on prof, I guess he went too emotional,he is human anyway.

YEH YEH, BUT HE SHOULD TEAR HIS GREEN CARD BECAUSE NOBODY FORCED HIM TO MAKE SURE A STATEMENT. HE HAS TO KEEP HIS WORDS

3 Likes

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by SenatePresdo(m): 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by gloriousangel7: 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
i dont know why wole dos not beliv in TRUMP...i just called and rejoiced with my
friend who strongly believe in TRUMP from the
beginning of the election,she even made me to
start supporting trump and am not regretting it
now.
God bless america
i travel from country to country and only
God made it possible.
Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by Depreacherman(m): 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
And now here comes the winner, DONALD TRUMP! We are waiting for the pieces of your green card sir.

1 Like

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by balosunky(m): 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
dingbang:
your foolish no get season in sun and rain yet harmattan he still no leave you na wa ooo
Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
dingbang:
Hahahahahahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by OjujuCalabar(m): 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
I m sure T.B. Joshua also saw a vision about the election. Can anybody remember?

God help us with the kind of vision our men of God see these days.
Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by Guyman02: 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by adewale2011(m): 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
[size=40pt]cant someone play with you??[/size]

1 Like

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by IYANGBALI: 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
pls what is green card?
Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by Guyman02: 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
grin grin grin
Viva Donaldo Trumpez!

3 Likes

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by TruthisOut: 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
He thought this is Nigeria. These are the people that claim they are leaders and cannot control their emotions...

2 Likes

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by PrIE00(f): 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
As we tear our nairabet tickets,Wole soyinka should be tearing his Green card...Must you talk
Tb joshua stop making yourself into a fake prophet for the sake of your offering
Moral lesson:mind your business

2 Likes

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by Jakasibo(m): 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
pls Prof. just do the needful coz I know u are a man of ur word.
No Fall ma hand

1 Like

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by OkoYibo: 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
dingbang:

The way your cursed ancestors trekked to Africa after being banished from Israel for betraying Jesus Christ.
Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by Talk2bryant(m): 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
Nigerians have spoken cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by bowesley: 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
I'm really curious as to whether he ll really destroy his green card
Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by mmsen: 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
Let him move to Cote D'Ivoire and destroy his Nigerian passport as well.

This man is losing his mind in old age.

All the nonsense he had to say about Buhari and now he's making 'threats' - against whom?
Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by Princy13: 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
Emotion is stronger than knowledge.That was an emotional outburst if am to keep it cool.

If not for I respect elders I would have literally attacked this man.

1 Like

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by CandyDiamond(f): 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
[/b]If he did not tear that green card[b],the American government should withdraw it from him and bundle him back to Nigeria to come and enjoy the government he follow force on Nigerians.Hypocritical Afonja them shocked shocked cool shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by Deenite(m): 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
Am sure wole soyinka capitalised on TB Joshua's prediction with his childish brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
I saw this coming cheesy grin..

Son of man, have you torn your American passport grin?

Silence is indeed golden.. It saves you lot of future shits..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by Ovokoo: 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
No Nigerian with a green card would do this. Soyinka said thi out of turn because never in his wildest imagination did he think Trump was going to win. These days you can't be sure of the turn of events because people have become mavericks of some sort.
Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by obisdavinc(m): 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
sometimes is good to close mouth and watch how things go, including our prophets and pastors
Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by CandyDiamond(f): 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
bowesley:
I'm really curious as to whether he ll really destroy his green card
[/b]Cowardice will not allow him to do that cheesy shocked[b],you don't know Afonja people, people of double standard,he will hibernate in America like squid and surface after next 6 months

4 Likes

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
Na ppl like prof dey allow dem Igbos insult the afonjas
Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
Sometimes i wonder the empty brain called professors in Nigeria......nothing to show for their professorship.....copyright everyehere...plagiarism na dia second name......never see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by Nnwannsukka(m): 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Last week, noble laureate Wole Soyinka, said he will cut his green card and leave the United States if Donald Trump wins the presidential election. Read here if you missed.

Well, the internet never forgets, as Nigerians on Twitter are reminding him of his words.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/wole-soyinka-trends-on-nigeria-twitter.html

Wole
My father my father hallowed be thy name
Re: US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card by dingbang(m): 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
balosunky:
your foolish no get season in sun and rain yet harmattan he still no leave you na wa ooo
grin e pain am

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Life And A Sixteen-year-old By Lemuel Irabor / Tears Of A Soldier............ A Military War Story / Love Cycle [pre-destiny]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.