Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Donald Trump's Victory: What Now Becomes Of TB Joshua And Wole Soyinka? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump's Victory: What Now Becomes Of TB Joshua And Wole Soyinka? (1140 Views)

Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' / Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka Are cowards, 'swagger' Disappears When Needed Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump's Victory: What Now Becomes Of TB Joshua And Wole Soyinka? by Tobitrueman(m): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2016
Before the USA election, prominent individuals especially in Nigeria among whom are TB Joshua and Prof Wole Soyinka have expressed, with utmost confidence, their take on who the winner would be.

TB Joshua's prophecy: I see a 'woman' becoming the USA president.

Prof Wole Soyinka: I'll tear my green card if Donald Trump wins.

Pls air your opinions.

Re: Donald Trump's Victory: What Now Becomes Of TB Joshua And Wole Soyinka? by acenazt: 9:15am On Nov 09, 2016
TB Joshua no be prophet. Dat man Na predictor. Make him just join Victor ikpeba for Bet9ja

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Victory: What Now Becomes Of TB Joshua And Wole Soyinka? by IykeChukz(m): 9:15am On Nov 09, 2016
Source
Re: Donald Trump's Victory: What Now Becomes Of TB Joshua And Wole Soyinka? by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 09, 2016
Shame on you TB Joshua angry

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Victory: What Now Becomes Of TB Joshua And Wole Soyinka? by Stricker321: 9:17am On Nov 09, 2016
Someone should give Wole Soyinka scissors. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Donald Trump's Victory: What Now Becomes Of TB Joshua And Wole Soyinka? by Edwinmason(m): 9:20am On Nov 09, 2016
maybe they saw donald trump dress as a woman or the god that told them change his mind
Re: Donald Trump's Victory: What Now Becomes Of TB Joshua And Wole Soyinka? by jerusalem101: 9:21am On Nov 09, 2016
Shame not just on T B Joshua but a greater shame on Prof Wole Soyinka, if he doesn't destroy his green card publicly. Old fool who speak from both side of his mouth.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Victory: What Now Becomes Of TB Joshua And Wole Soyinka? by nicerichard05: 9:21am On Nov 09, 2016
XX
Re: Donald Trump's Victory: What Now Becomes Of TB Joshua And Wole Soyinka? by Young03(m): 9:23am On Nov 09, 2016
when u hear the name
temitope n wole

then u will know where they came from
unreasonable peeps
Re: Donald Trump's Victory: What Now Becomes Of TB Joshua And Wole Soyinka? by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 09, 2016
If they tell you what these pastors do, you will hate going to church.Some go as far as paying people to give fake testimonies to attract people, I witnessed this myself.

I'v always known TB Joshua to be fake.
Re: Donald Trump's Victory: What Now Becomes Of TB Joshua And Wole Soyinka? by Authoreety: 9:51am On Nov 09, 2016
Tb oya o... Wat do u hav 2 say? As for wale... Pls make sure ur tearing ritual is done on a live television. Singing my church song........ " Satan don fall for gutter"....
Re: Donald Trump's Victory: What Now Becomes Of TB Joshua And Wole Soyinka? by kachi19: 9:53am On Nov 09, 2016
Relax brethren. The US election has a 2nd leg rematch
Re: Donald Trump's Victory: What Now Becomes Of TB Joshua And Wole Soyinka? by daprince098(m): 10:11am On Nov 09, 2016
TB Joshua and fake prophecy are like

1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's Victory: What Now Becomes Of TB Joshua And Wole Soyinka? by Godemcee(m): 10:22am On Nov 09, 2016
that old man that doesn't respect himself should tear his green card

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu And The Burden Of Leadership----prince Osiyemi / When You Have Fully Rested, You Will Be Hearing From Me, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan / Gov. Okorocha Replied Obiano, Challenged him to publish his achievement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.