Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,046 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area (5392 Views)

A Roofing Project For A Client At Owerri, Imo State / A Roofing Project At Mowe Behind Redemption Camp / A Roofing Project At Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 7:21am On Jul 01, 2017
Happy new new month to u all may dis month be the best n favourable month for us all
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 11:02am On Jul 09, 2017
“I'm a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let him down.”
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
“For me, I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you.”

Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
“Good character is more to be praised than outstanding talent. Most talents are to some extent a gift. Good character, by contrast, is not given to us. We have to build it piece by piece by thought, choice, courage and determination.”
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
" The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word 'crisis.' One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity. In a crisis, be aware of the danger--but recognize the opportunity.”

― John F. Kennedy
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
" If knock the door once and it remains lock, do not turn away. With persistent knocks, the door will be open.”

― Lailah Gifty Akita
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 5:02am On Aug 27, 2017
Happy Sunday my fellow compatriots
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
May This New Month Bring Many Opportunities Your Way, To Explore Every Joy Of Life & Turning All Your Dreams Into Reality & All Your Efforts Into Great Achievements. Happy New month n *Happy eid Mubarak*
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
“Never continue in a job you don't enjoy. If you're happy in what you're doing, you'll like yourself, you'll have inner peace. And if you have that, along with physical health, you'll have more success than you could possibly have imagined.”

Roger Caras quotes
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 1:05am On Oct 07, 2017
“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.”
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 11:06am On Oct 15, 2017
“What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.”

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe quotes
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
"To succeed in any impossible difficult mission, you must be ready to work hard, change your ideals,strategy,plans,persevere, believe in yourself and have faith in God.Your success will make you a celebrity" Prince Jones quotes
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 9:08am On Nov 11, 2017
“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ”

― Walt Disney Company
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
“Keep Going

Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end.”

― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 10:22am On Nov 30, 2017
"God has given you everything you want to succeed in your life.Ask yourself, what did God give me as a gift and how do l use it to serve God and humanity? God did not create you poor.He created you for a purpose achieve it with what God has deposited in you.You have spiritual and natural endowments to fulfill your mission on earth"Prince Jones
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 6:24am On Dec 12, 2017
Thank you Jesus for today,you are worthy of my praise
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 4:23am On Dec 24, 2017
“You don't become what you want, you become what you believe.”

― Oprah Winfrey
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
Lord for your grace upon my life throughout 2017 l say thank you Jesus
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 7:28am On Jan 10, 2018
“Some people come to the edge of the cliff and they look over, then run away in fear. They never realize it's possible to fly, to soar, to be free. They spend their lives crawling along cliff tops without finding the courage.”

― Michael Dobbs
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
“Let no man pull you so low as to hate him.”
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
“Success is focusing the full power of all you are on what you have a burning desire to achieve.”

Wilfred Peterson quotes
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 10:16am On Mar 01, 2018
“Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.”happy new month
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 8:34am On Apr 06, 2018
“Keep Going

Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end.”

― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 3:15pm On May 03, 2018
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 11:42am On May 24, 2018
“Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it.”

― Ralph Waldo Emerson
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
“What makes the difference between wishing and realizing our wishes? Lots of things, and it may take months or years for wish to come true, but it's far more likely to happen when you care so much about a wish that you'll do all you can to make it happen.”

Fred Rogers quotes (American television Host and Producer, 1928-2003)
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
“Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.”

― Albert Einstein
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
Call us now on 08037156958 for your roofing job,we at Prince Roofing systems Ltd are expert roofers
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
“The way to see by Faith is to shut the Eye of Reason.”

Benjamin Franklin quotes (American Statesman, Scientist, Philosopher, Printer, Writer and Inventor. 1706-1790)
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
chiemelie4236:
What's the name of this aluminium? Thank. I will appreciate if you can give an idea of the price.
what type of an Aluminium are you talking about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Increte/stamped Concrete Polish/sealer, Colour Hardener, Release Agent Nigeria / g / Affordable Apartments For Sale @ Gateway Sparklight Estate, Magboro With Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.