Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:41 AM

A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area (5587 Views)

A Roofing Project For A Client At Owerri, Imo State / A Roofing Project At Mowe Behind Redemption Camp / A Roofing Project At Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by educhigo: 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2018
please friends urgent answer needed,house much carpenter will take fix only wood for this building the location is delta state asaba,not include zinc

Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
educhigo:
please friends urgent answer needed,house much carpenter will take fix only wood for this building the location is delta state asaba,not include zinc
Your picture is not clear,at least state our many rooms are they or better still whatsup me for fair offer and more discus
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by Adedward(m): 5:58am On Sep 18, 2018
Good dey. Which aluminium are u talking about, pls show me let Me see,
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by educhigo: 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
this is the plan and the design,i mean how much can it course me for carpenter work only to fix the wood for roofing

Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2018
educhigo:
this is the plan and the design,i mean how much can it course me for carpenter work only to fix the wood for roofing
l will collect 80k including nogging for rooms
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
Adedward:
Good dey. Which aluminium are u talking about, pls show me let Me see,
explain more,as in more details of what you are looking at!
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by educhigo: 2:03am On Sep 21, 2018
drop your contact but the location is in delta state asaba
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by educhigo: 2:13am On Sep 21, 2018
only carpenter to fix the wood for roofing, without putting zinc people i buy zinc will fixed it
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by educhigo: 2:16am On Sep 21, 2018
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 8:57am On Sep 21, 2018
educhigo:
my contact is already on my signature 08037156958
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by Adedward(m): 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
If h are in need of aluminum windows and roofings for the best , quantity and professional work , contains us , this is our address , 08135810794, or e-mail us, info@ariseandahinealuminium.com, h can also check us on our website. Hppp://arise and shine aluminium.com check down for our work

Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
“We are saved by faith alone, but the faith that saves is never alone.”

― Martin Luther
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2018
“Forget about the consequences of failure. Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success.”
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
“The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.”

Positive thinking quotes.
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
“Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.”

― H. Jackson Brown Jr.
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
“I can't give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time.”

― Herbert Bayard Swope
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
Happy Sunday to you all
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 5:04am On Apr 11, 2019
“Procrastination is the bad habit of putting of until the day after tomorrow what should have been done the day before yesterday.”lets do it now
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
Call now
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 7:08pm On May 26, 2019
It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.happy Sunday
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
Call us for your roofing project
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 11:41am On Jul 22, 2019
“God makes three requests of his children: Do the best you can, where you are, with what you have, now”

African-American Proverb quotes
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 7:24am On Aug 14, 2019
First forget inspiration. Habit is more dependable. Habit will sustain you whether you're inspired or not. Habit will help you finish and polish your stories. Inspiration won't. Habit is persistence in practice.

Octavia Butler, Bloodchild and Other Stories

Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 9:27am On Sep 02, 2019
Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2019
Respect other people's feelings. It might mean nothing to you, but it could mean everything to them.

Roy T. Bennett
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2019
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.

Nelson Mandela
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 10:19am On Oct 14, 2019
Opportunity does not waste time with those who are unprepared.
Idowu Koyenikan
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
Never forget that anticipation is an important part of life. Work's important, family's important, but without excitement, you have nothing. You're cheating yourself if you refuse to enjoy what's coming.
Nicholas Sparks
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
Listen with curiosity. Speak with honesty. Act with integrity. The greatest problem with communication is we don’t listen to understand. We listen to reply. When we listen with curiosity, we don’t listen with the intent to reply. We listen for what’s behind the words.

Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 10:11am On Nov 22, 2019
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success, that is way great spiritual giants are produced.”

Swami Vivekananda
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.
Mahatma Gandhi
Re: A Roofing Project At Abeokuta ( Funaab) Area by princejones(m): 3:08am On Jan 19, 2020
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.Good morning all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HURRY! Enjoy Bulk Discount On All Concrete Materials For Your Foundation / 3 & A Half, And 2 Plots Of Land Facing Uniport Off East-west Road 4sale / Buy 5 Plots And Get 1 Free in Epe Lagos. Price Increase in 2 days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.