Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:59 AM

Who Is The Minister Of Remote Control In Your House - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Minister Of Remote Control In Your House (592 Views)

I’m Not The Minister Of Public Holidays, Aregbesola Tells Buhari During Minister / All About The Minister Of Humanitarian / The Minister Of Education, Mallam Adamu Adamu, Is Urging Candidates For The Utme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Minister Of Remote Control In Your House by nanadeeva01(f): 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
Who is the minister of remote control in your house? grin
Re: Who Is The Minister Of Remote Control In Your House by DanseMacabre(m): 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
Wallahi our remote control don spoil since four months now, and we no even get cable TV, so we just dey alternate between two channels.
Re: Who Is The Minister Of Remote Control In Your House by doubleportion: 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
Just planning to get another TV, I have already gave up!
Re: Who Is The Minister Of Remote Control In Your House by BlackDBagba: 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Fresh News: A 16 Years Old Boy Caught With AK 47, You Can See With Ur Eyes. / My Experience Today With A Police Officer / Reasons Tonto Dicke Unfollow Hushpuppi On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.