Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Donald Trump Makes His Victory Speech - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Makes His Victory Speech (1248 Views)

Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech / Donald J. Trump Makes A Shocking Statement About Nigeria(photo) / Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Makes His Victory Speech by enifex007(m): 10:17am On Nov 09, 2016
Trump makes his victory speech

Trump's running mate, Mike Pence took the stage to address Trump's impending victory. He was introduced as "Vice President Elect", clearly showing that the Trump camp is ready to claim victory, going on to introduce President Elect Donald Trump.

An emotional, seemingly humbled Trump took the stage with his family and addressed a giddy crowd. Trump said that he received a call from Secretary Clinton. He wanted to reach out to Clinton supporters to work with them to unify the country. He expressed gratitude for the movement that was sparked by his campaign.

Trump struck a conciliatory tone, "I have spent my career looking for untapped potential, and I'll be looking for untapped potential for our country." He expressed a desire to rebuild infrastructure, making it "second to none". Trump went on to say, "We will get along with all countries that are willing to get along with us. We must reclaim our country's destiny. I want to tell the world's countries that we will seek common ground."

He went on to thank his family for putting up with long hours and a tough campaign, and for providing him with support, as well as many of his surrogates, Rudi Giuliani, Governor Chris Christie and Senator Jeff Sessions.

http://www.ngvoiceforum.com.ng/2016/11/donald-trump-makes-his-victory-speech.html?m=1

Re: Donald Trump Makes His Victory Speech by IykeChukz(m): 10:22am On Nov 09, 2016
Simple word to define him....HONESTY.

God bless your administration!

Congratulations!!!
Re: Donald Trump Makes His Victory Speech by enifex007(m): 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
IykeChukz:
Simple word to define him....HONESTY.

God bless your administration!

Congratulations!!!
oya let us call lala in a review voice in other for font page . lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Jews Mourn The Destruction Of The First And Second Temple In Jerusalem(photos) / What NAKBA Day Means: The Day Israel Forced Palestinians From Their Home / North Korea Conducted Six Nuclear Test Since 2006 (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.