Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

TB Joshua Deletes His US Election Prophesy Post From Facebook - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Deletes His US Election Prophesy Post From Facebook (510 Views)

TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook / US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Deletes His US Election Prophesy Post From Facebook by noetic5: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2016
After winner of the 2016 US Elections was announced and of course facing severe backlash from Nigerians on Social media after he wrongly predicted the winner of US Elections, Prophet TB Joshua has taken down the post this morning and replaced it with a dot “.”.

TB Joshua had taken to Facebook two days ago saying he saw a ‘Woman’ (Hillary Clinton) as The United States next President. But in a shocking twist of events, Donald Trump has been announced winner of the US Presidential Elections.

The post was taken down after announcement was made.

Before Taking down the post:

After:

Right now, he has deleted the post completely.

Source: http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2016/11/tb-joshua-deletes-his-us-election-prophesy-post-from-facebook/

lalasticlala ijebabe ishilove
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His US Election Prophesy Post From Facebook by noetic5: 10:32am On Nov 09, 2016
na wa oo
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His US Election Prophesy Post From Facebook by noetic5: 10:32am On Nov 09, 2016
oops
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His US Election Prophesy Post From Facebook by thaoriginator: 10:33am On Nov 09, 2016
grin danburuba
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His US Election Prophesy Post From Facebook by Tolexander: 10:40am On Nov 09, 2016
Ok
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His US Election Prophesy Post From Facebook by jnrbayano(m): 10:47am On Nov 09, 2016
Somebody wakes up, calls himself a pastor/prophet/evangelist/apostle and people (lazy Christians) follow him.

They are being disgraced one after the other by God.

More to follow.
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His US Election Prophesy Post From Facebook by hopefulLandlord: 10:49am On Nov 09, 2016
Chai!!
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His US Election Prophesy Post From Facebook by Deicide: 10:56am On Nov 09, 2016
The Last time it was Spiritual plane Let's see the Excuse He'll bring out this time?

What did jesus say about this kind of people self?...
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His US Election Prophesy Post From Facebook by 4kings: 11:00am On Nov 09, 2016
Chaii
Nigerians have shattered this guy's reputation.

I would make sure i stream his service on sunday to see what he has to say
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His US Election Prophesy Post From Facebook by littlewonders: 11:06am On Nov 09, 2016
God please forgive people using your name for their personal enrichment and fame.

Sometimes when I look at recent happenings in churches, am even more persuaded not to near church.

I pray in my house
Visit orphanage homes, and less privilege to pay my tithe.
I want success, I work hard for it than to depend on pastor's prayers and miracles to be successful.
I need a refresh from God, I personally read the bible.

Pastors these days, are the ones causing confusion amongst Christians, destroying growth of a society.
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His US Election Prophesy Post From Facebook by frubben(m): 11:14am On Nov 09, 2016
Oyedepo - I will open the gate of hell to does who will nt vote for Goodluck (nigga lost)

Orisejafo and CAN - Goodluck will win the election ( nigga lost still)

Egbon TB - I saw a woman winning the US presendential election (lwkmd Babe lost)

Nigerians, God is telling u guys to wise up and stop listening too all this Men of Gold that are only after thier pocket. Fake ass prohpesy . Nigeria will still continue to follow him after this eye opener.
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His US Election Prophesy Post From Facebook by Image123(m): 11:27am On Nov 09, 2016
frubben:
Oyedepo - I will open the gate of hell to does who will nt vote for Goodluck (nigga lost)

Yet to see where Oyedepo said that, only heard many people who heard such rumours.

(1) (Reply)

Thousands Gather As Water Seeps From Jesus Statue In An Indian Village / Deep Question....what Will You Miss Most On Earth If You Happen To Die Today? / The Last Hope Of Christianity – Dr. Sign Fireman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.