Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook (71478 Views)

‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua / US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Sanchez01: 10:18am On Nov 09, 2016
Just found out that the post wherein TB Joshua claimed to 'have seen' the winner of the US Presidential election has been taken down. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Luckily, I visited the page and kept it open since about 5am grin grin grin grin

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1263560413764732&id=103470916440360

Meanwhile see earlier thread and screenshot of his prediction here https://www.nairaland.com/3450239/t.b-joshua-predicts-win-us

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Sanchez01: 10:20am On Nov 09, 2016
The Internet keep records grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQGRQY6ke_M

The video is saved to my archive already cheesy

160 Likes 21 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Young03(m): 10:23am On Nov 09, 2016
oh I pity the fake prophet n his fellow ERS

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by sweerychick(f): 10:23am On Nov 09, 2016
Fake a$$ prophet grin

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by LecciGucci: 10:24am On Nov 09, 2016
Afonja can be very Chameleonistic in nature! grin
We see them here evryday

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ElekeNtioba: 10:24am On Nov 09, 2016
This hw they go abt ruining lives with fake prophecies. Making mockery of a spiritual gift.

Just waiting to see hw he will spin this epic fail

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Sanchez01: 10:25am On Nov 09, 2016
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

ScienceWatch, our 'HOLY PROPHET' is at it again grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Sanchez01: 10:27am On Nov 09, 2016
ScienceWatch:
It is written “The Word became flesh and made His dwelling amongst us.”
This statement to the world is the most significant and memorable ever written.
Its implications are unlimited. This is the key to the understanding of the mystery of Jesus Christ. Jesus is the Word.

There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah. In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction.

Jesus Christ’s birth, His miracles, His mastery of satin, His cruel death, His forgiveness of his murderers and His resurrection was needed as verifiable evidence of the mystical, supernatural creation nature of God.

Today Pastors still instigate the destruction of Jesus were ever His loving power is manifesting. Today, the holy Prophet TB Joshua of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria is under the same attack from people that also claim to know God.
Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.

On our journey to discover verified evidence of Jesus’ miracles, we found a very powerful, scientifically verifiable source. It is the Scoan Church on Emmanual tv. These miracles are the easiest to verify because no one can come for healing without medical proof of the patient’s condition. After mind-blowing instant healings, the patients are sent back to have the results medically verified. Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Laveda(f): 10:27am On Nov 09, 2016
They didn't learn their lessons during Buhari and GEJ's Era. grin

Funny how everyone's now Facing TB Joshua.

Like someone said, Silence is golden. cheesy

51 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by krissconnect(m): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2016
Please, to all those who wished Hillary won. If she had won,who would have been the first lady of america?

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by themonk(m): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2016
Artificial intelligence predicted trump would win.
Chinese monkey predicted trump would win.

TB Joshua prophesied Clinton would win.

My Brother Joshua, It's like the Russians hacked your visions.

GOD does not place dice.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Sanchez01: 10:32am On Nov 09, 2016
Laveda:
They didn't learn their lessons during Buhari and GEJ's Era. grin

Funny how everyone's now Facing TB Joshua.

Like someone said, Silence is golden. cheesy
No one is 'facing' him. It's not like the world is against him (okay the world is grin)

But this isn't about him being garrulous or keeping quiet.

Forever a litmus paper against false prophets!

Isaiah 55:11
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Biafman: 10:34am On Nov 09, 2016
The most fake human on earth that couldn't even see and prophesize the colapse of his building that killed several people. Here he is talking Jargons. I pity his gullible followers especially some Igbo bigots that goes to throw their hard earned money into the deep pockets of this fake man.

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by mars123(m): 10:34am On Nov 09, 2016
doesnt change anything. The brainwashed will still continue to be fooled.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Ndifereke: 10:36am On Nov 09, 2016
Any bastard that dares to post any T.B Joshua news or any news remotely related to that fake con artist on this site or believe any of his moronic prophecies, will die a tragic death!! Fools believing all these fake prophets. How people will believe someone that couldn't see the vision that his building will collapse and waste innocent lives but will see the outcome of a presidential election in another country, beats my imagination.

Meanwhile, just when Hilary thought she'd scored [won]. . . Donald TRAMP flagged her offside. grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by OJUcrook: 10:37am On Nov 09, 2016
Nigerian Pastors and fake prophecies be like.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Clerverly: 10:40am On Nov 09, 2016
I stopped going to church, some 15 Years ago... angry angry angry angry

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Clerverly: 10:41am On Nov 09, 2016
CAN THIS MAN BE ARRESTED?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Tolexander: 10:41am On Nov 09, 2016
Ok!
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Sanchez01: 10:44am On Nov 09, 2016
Clerverly:
CAN THIS MAN BE ARRESTED?
On what grounds He dodged his court case and refused to show up on the date of hearing. How that case was dropped is still a mystery.

12 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Abagworo(m): 10:52am On Nov 09, 2016
The beginning of the end to his calculated predictions called prophesy.

13 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by caprini1: 10:59am On Nov 09, 2016
Sanchez01:
The Internet keep records grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQGRQY6ke_M

The video is saved to my archive already cheesy
NAROW.....NARO.....SWALLOWW cheesy

10 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ak47mann(m): 11:01am On Nov 09, 2016
Because these fake churches are bringing in foreign exchange from their foreign zombie followers so the zoo govt will protect criminals and murderers cool

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by snipesdam(m): 11:15am On Nov 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by drnairalov: 11:30am On Nov 09, 2016
lol..i remember when my loved one was sick and dying .we bought about 10 anointing water .5000 naira each from synagogue, the person still die.since

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by veekid(m): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2016

[size=30pt] Sorry plz how old is this man? [/size]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by EnEnPeecee: 11:31am On Nov 09, 2016
grin

TB Joshua right now be like;

"I was not the one that posted such thing, a dangerous and devilish hacker, hacks into my Timeline"

grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by DarkHenrie(m): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2016
He should close down his church. Crook!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by adedayoa2(f): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2016
Getting ready to give us another fable

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by stinggy(m): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2016
Clown of a man. Maybe people will stop taking these men serious undecided

6 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by DarkHenrie(m): 11:32am On Nov 09, 2016
He should close down his church. Crook.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism / Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] / Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.