Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

New Job Through Nairaland .... Thanks To God. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Job Through Nairaland .... Thanks To God. (802 Views)

I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February / I Got A Job Through Nairaland / Just Got A Job Through Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Job Through Nairaland .... Thanks To God. by Kanyekels(m): 10:44am On Nov 09, 2016
Fellow Nairalanders, celebrate with me for the gift of a new job. I saw the advert on Nairaland sometime last month,sent my cv though 3 years of experience was required but as God will have it, I was invited for an interview, had my interview and I resumed on Monday in Abuja. Still getting used to Abuja sun though.

I passed out from service April (2016) and immediately started sending out my CV but during the course of sending those CV, I noticed one thing and it is that employers need candidates that have experience. This made me to start looking for ways to garner experience. So since that time(June), I started following some people to work (field work) without pay just to gather experience. The team I was following to work comprised of an Igbo guy(our oga), a Yoruba guy, an Hausa guy plus my humble self, much thanks to you guys for the excellent opportunity . So I was able to garner 5 months of experience as an intern and when I saw the advert on Nairaland, I sent my CV to them, I was invited for an interview a week plus after then which I pleaded with them to reschedule because I was working on the field then. I was asked to pick a date and I picked one.

On that faithful day, I went for the interview which was scheduled for 10am,was there around 9:30am but the person that was supposed to interview me was out of town (another state). I waited till around 4pm when I was finally called in for the interview. During the interview, the Oga just looked at my CV and asked me to explain all we used to do in the field(my internship) did my very best and left the rest to God, and the next day I was asked to start. (Field Engineer).

So I just want to use this opportunity to encourage every other job seeker out there especially on NL and my friends to keep the fate alive because God is still in the business of blessing people and he answers prayers. Yours will follow in Jesus name, Amen.
Special thanks to Seun for this platform, emery and debbie for your respective threads.

Cc: debbie
Cc: emery

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Job Through Nairaland .... Thanks To God. by Gpopsicle(m): 11:21am On Nov 09, 2016
well I am happy for u anf I key into ur testimony.

lemme book ds space kos I know its going to find its way to fp

1 Like

Re: New Job Through Nairaland .... Thanks To God. by Dparagon(m): 11:24am On Nov 09, 2016
Congratulations to you.

1 Like

Re: New Job Through Nairaland .... Thanks To God. by onismate: 11:27am On Nov 09, 2016
Dparagon:
Congratulations to you.
congratulations.. the sky is your stepping stone

1 Like

Re: New Job Through Nairaland .... Thanks To God. by Blessedgurl(f): 11:42am On Nov 09, 2016
Congratulations dear.

1 Like

Re: New Job Through Nairaland .... Thanks To God. by Emmaesty(f): 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
Thank you Jesus grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
God is ever faithful
See how I'm happy as if it is me that got the job grin grin grin grin
Morale of the story: Volunteering and internships pay smiley

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy!! / Hotel/hospitality/tourism Vacancy / Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.