Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters (61819 Views)

$3.3m Bugatti Chiron Turned Heads At Zimbabwean Defence Headquarters / Clinton Shedding Tears; Blames Obama For Her Loss (video) / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by kabman: 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
Rural america showed its true colours.rotten to the core.
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by dazzlingd(m): 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:

You mean you are ignorant of Soyinka, TB Joshua endorsement and fake prophecy respectively also the polls nairaland organised...?

You must be related to lai Muhammed grin

Guy abeg me no get your time. Afonjas lost this one to IPOB and am happy..
Can you now leave my mentions lemme continue my celebration cos you are drawing me backwards with it. wink
Are u trying to be funny..i'm happy Trump won and I know Igbos that are sad about it.

u no dey alright..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Eastactivist: 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
DaPuncline:

You are so foolish and senseless for comparing Nigeria's election which Yoruba is part of to America's own where Nigeria or Africa stands virtually nothing to gain. Hatred and Bigotry has relegated to you to the extent of losing ur common sense.

My Question is did you see any yoruba group or association declaring their support for Clinton either publicly or on social media ? Show me any evidence or shut your stinking mouth forever.

You can cry me a River...

No hanky for you cheesy

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Eastactivist: 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
dazzlingd:

Are u trying to be funny..i'm happy Trump won and I know Igbos that are sad about it.

u no dey alright..

At the bolded, can you tell me more?? grin

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by callmerowze: 6:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
lol.. story that touches the ass
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by macho44(m): 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
jonhemma11:
Hilary Clinton supporters were pictured at Clinton's campaign headquarters shedding tears after Donald Trump shockingly won USA presidential election.

More photos after the cut...

Image credit: Getty Images,Reuters

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/see-photos-of-hilary-clinton-supporters.html
Cry Cry babies, we wan to see Ur Trumpy, Shaaaaaaaame!!! infolab.com.ng
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by DaPuncline: 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:

You can cry me a River...

No hanky for you cheesy
Nigger don't deviate. Just show me any evidence where you see any yoruba community rooting for hillary! Beside Jimoh Ibrahim, Fayose, Freeze etc just congratulated Trump: are they igbos ? Shame on you. Celebrate your victory without spewing dirt on other tribe. Sule.
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by IBpaul(m): 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
Afonjas

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by SycophanticGoat: 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
iamDaisy:
I cried too , its like making a bully president
American have exposed their sexiet , closet racist view for the world to see
And its a shame

Nigerians (full blooded religious and tribal bigots) aren't in anyway better..

Not like I give a furk who becomes the US president but what amazes me is how Nigerians, the most hypocritical set of humans the world has seen and same set of people that voted the worst human being the world has ever seen as president, coming out to call Americans names
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by LastProphet: 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
Today will truly go down as the darkest day in modern history. A pathologically liar, fascist, racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, bigoted sexual predator became President of the most powerful nation in the world.

For the flat heads quoting me below, how can Trumps presidency In far away US translate to the actualization of Republic of Biafra? These Biafraudians are dumb. It is pathetic when ignorance reigns supreme.

you know nothing about Clinton and even far less about what the real issues are. only the second part of your post makes sense
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Eastactivist: 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
DaPuncline:

Nigger don't deviate. Just show me any evidence where you see any yoruba community rooting for hillary! Beside Jimoh Ibrahim, Fayose, Freeze etc just congratulated Trump: are they igbos ? Shame on you. Celebrate your victory without spewing dirt on other tribe. Sule.

Even Hilary congratulated trump, so afonjas congratulating him is not out of place....

The main koko be say una lost patapata raise leg join.... grin

No hanky fr you, you must cry me a River today
Meanwhile

Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by DaPuncline: 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:

Even Hilary congratulated trump, so afonjas congratulating him is not out of place....

The main koko be say una lost patapata raise leg join.... grin

No hanky fr you, you must cry me a River today
Meanwhile
Don't worry you'll soon run out of memes and we'll really know what you got in your medulla system.

Asshole, once again show me an evidence where any yoruba group call for support of Hillary clinton like IPOB dis for Trump. Show me an evidence or prove to me you are a bastard.
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Olumaeme: 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
Today will truly go down as the darkest day in modern history. A pathologically liar, fascist, racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, bigoted sexual predator became President of the most powerful nation in the world.

For the flat heads quoting me below, how can Trumps presidency In far away US translate to the actualization of Republic of Biafra? These Biafraudians are dumb. It is pathetic when ignorance reigns supreme.

Today will be the darkest day of your own life and probably your family too.

I stood with Trump and still standing
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Charlesdock(m): 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:

Then you are not an afonja... just as fayose who also supported trump...
We are referring to afonjas those hateful beings disturbing us Upandan...
Anyway thanks for supporting trump wink Don't be an afonja o grin
grin grin
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by AntiIPOOP(m): 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
Olumaeme:

Today will be the darkest day of your own life and probably your family too.
I stood with Trump and still standing
U can as well die with him, I don't give a shìt
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Olumaeme: 7:09am On Nov 10, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

U can as well die with him, I don't give a shìt

Foolish goat is pained, today is the worst day of your life.
Someone declared, campaigned rigorously, won primaries, went through many tribulations and bashing, nobody believed in him, just like a man Army, he stood against all odds and win by a landslide, you are here cursing yourself.

Mumu, he has won, go nuture your wound...

Mofo
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Defcon1(m): 7:23am On Nov 10, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

As if you are any better, Pope Antipoop.
How can Hillary's presidency better your life? A crook and serial liar whose incompetence cost her fellow Americans their lives.
You, a Nigerian, know better than millions of Americans who should be their OWN leader and what they want.
As if Trump staged a coup and seized power.
Typically Nigerian mentality.
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Defcon1(m): 7:24am On Nov 10, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

As if you are any better, Pope Antipoop.
How can Hillary's presidency better your life? A crook and serial liar whose incompetence cost her fellow Americans their lives.
You, a Nigerian, know better than millions of Americans who should be their OWN leader and what they want.
As if Trump staged a coup and seized power.
Typically Nigerian mentality.
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by millionboi(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

E pain u pass Clinton?why
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Nice question,those guys are really desperate for their fruitless republic.
Meanwhile,because of the Igbos,I was banned for two weeks,that is the only thing the mod can do.Nothing more.
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Justiceleague1: 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Those mods sha, use safe words on them, like flat head and iPod yoots, they hate that name ehn.
husbanandwife grin
joblessness@work...
Dark place conspiracy..lolss grin
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by AntiIPOOP(m): 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
Justiceleague1:

husbanandwife grin
joblessness@work...
Dark place conspiracy..lolss grin

Lol, see the person calling me jobless cheesy

Edo boy, let me burst your bubble a little bit.

Justiceleague1:

its good to have u onboard again..please refrain from insulting,abusing..so u dont get banned..the enemies are watching ur every posts so they can report....u can use safe words like afonja,etc..we need nairalanders like you around. Cheers.
https://www.nairaland.com/3182226/military-officers-planning-overthrow-buhari#46826424
Re: Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters by Justiceleague1: 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Lol, see the person calling me jobless cheesy

Edo boy, let me burst your bubble a little bit.

https://www.nairaland.com/3182226/military-officers-planning-overthrow-buhari#46826424

lolsss make una come see searching mallam o haahahahahahahaha.....seun,if i am kidnapped,hold this mallam o... Him head don dey swell..who dash u say u fit kidnap me,u wan quench be dat..grin
Mallam de la conspiracy..husbanandwife planning in dark grin e be like say that one just come kuje grin
op,pele to hc supporters,na afonja +mallams cause am grin
SAI TRUMP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) / Putin Demands Return Of Alaska To Russia, Claims Sale To US Was Illegal (Photos) / Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.