Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,957 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) (61852 Views)

President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub / Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by WriterNig: 4:51pm On Jan 19
🇷🇺 Russian President Vladimir Putin took a dip in icy waters to mark the Orthodox feast of Epiphany in the wee hours of January 19, Kremlin Spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters.

When asked if the president had taken an Epiphany dip, Peskov said: "Yes, he did it to mark Epiphany according to tradition."

Epiphany (Baptism) bathing is one of the oldest folk traditions existing in Russia. The Christian holiday commemorates the baptism of Jesus in the Jordan River.

Orthodox believers across the world celebrate the Baptism of the Lord, one of the main Christian holidays, on January 19. Epiphany bathing usually takes place in the early morning hours of January 19.

The Kremlin first publicized Putin’s Epiphany exploits in 2018. According to Peskov, previously, the president followed the tradition, but didn’t advertise it. Last year, the head of state took his icy dip in a Moscow suburb.

TASS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wceabg3KQg?feature=shared

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by WriterNig: 4:51pm On Jan 19
President Putin is a dedicated Christian who loves God, family and the church. That is why they hate him so much.

You'll never find him in any scandal, unlike the pedophile, devil worshipping western leaders.

Russia is the last hope for Christianity. Even the Pope has been bought by the devil worshipping globalists.

👍🏻 Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO

471 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by Malroux: 4:52pm On Jan 19
The day Tinubu will dive into lagoon I'll cut off my dick.

336 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by Ttipsy(f): 4:52pm On Jan 19
Plunge to death you mean?
Wtf

3 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by 1TrippleCee: 4:54pm On Jan 19
Old rogue

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by illicit(m): 4:55pm On Jan 19
🥵

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by EreluRoz: 5:01pm On Jan 19
They are getting ready for worldwar3

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by proff010: 5:01pm On Jan 19
Kiev is watching

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by Mvnster: 5:06pm On Jan 19
WriterNig:
President Putin is a dedicated Christian who loves God, family and the church. That is why they hate him so much.

You'll never find him in any scandal, unlike the pedophile, devil worshipping western leaders.

Russia is the last hope for Christianity. Even the Pope has been bought by the devil worshipping globalists.
The assassin surely loves God more than you do.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by Wisereborn: 5:07pm On Jan 19
Malroux:
Someone who could barely move his body will dive grin grin grin grin joke of the century your dick is safe bro

254 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by iamtardey: 5:35pm On Jan 19
Cold 🥶

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:43pm On Jan 19
Make their president too do am make we check something grin

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by YorubaLord: 5:44pm On Jan 19
tongue

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by Namaster: 5:44pm On Jan 19
Love this guy.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by Ttipsy(f): 5:44pm On Jan 19
Putin is getting old

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by ColonelMichael: 5:44pm On Jan 19
Na this person these mohammadian bastards were banking on to help them fight Israel when he knows the terror that religion has caused in the universe.
A devoted christian will side with paedophilia prophet people, to do what sef?
Everyone now understand their plans, their lies, deceit, and greed: and are ready for them too.

That was why I said that religion is a form of mental instability and chaos.

WriterNig:

👍🏻 Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO

Na this dedicated and devout christian the children of the mad pig fake arse senile bombastic paedophilia treacherous idiotic prophet of the religion of piss were banking on to help them fight Israel and the west.

Sometimes the way they reason shows the true fact and symptoms that the religion is a form of mental psychosomatic brain damage.

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by jiz: 5:45pm On Jan 19
Man with ball

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by AllahOfBlood: 5:45pm On Jan 19
angry

Terror

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by Ebukamatth(m): 5:45pm On Jan 19
Biden will be..............

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by Anguldi(m): 5:45pm On Jan 19
tongue
Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by gizzle197(m): 5:45pm On Jan 19
Russia's greatest

5 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by Goodnewsforlife: 5:46pm On Jan 19
Wisereborn:

Someone who could barely move his body will dive grin grin grin grin joke of the century your dick is safe bro
omo God scatter u n your propaganda

Suddenly after election tinubu hands n legs no dey shake again

Suddenly after election tinubu can now give speech for minutes

This life ehn some people are built specially for propaganda

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by occfx: 5:46pm On Jan 19
Malroux:

I waiting for that day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by Anguldi(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19
Malroux:
You wan kill emilokan

8 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by chidiakwari: 5:46pm On Jan 19
Can Tinubu even brush his teeth?

Nigeria and their useless president

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by bigdammyj: 5:46pm On Jan 19
Noted.
Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19
WriterNig:
🇷🇺 Russian President Vladimir Putin took a dip in icy waters to mark the Orthodox feast of Epiphany in the wee hours of January 19, Kremlin Spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters.

When asked if the president had taken an Epiphany dip, Peskov said: "Yes, he did it to mark Epiphany according to tradition."

Epiphany (Baptism) bathing is one of the oldest folk traditions existing in Russia. The Christian holiday commemorates the baptism of Jesus in the Jordan River.

Orthodox believers across the world celebrate the Baptism of the Lord, one of the main Christian holidays, on January 19. Epiphany bathing usually takes place in the early morning hours of January 19.

The Kremlin first publicized Putin’s Epiphany exploits in 2018. According to Peskov, previously, the president followed the tradition, but didn’t advertise it. Last year, the head of state took his icy dip in a Moscow suburb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wceabg3KQg?feature=shared
who go join am ASAPUUU , kala kan lo ma je, if u survive dem go issue u one more time gbe soke!
Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by perfectsusanoo(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19
i just love the indifference, straightforwardness, decisiveness of this folks.

If i had those, i would be 100x more...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by AustineE1: 5:47pm On Jan 19
Can a Buhari or a Tinubu do this....we have since chosen our ancestors to govern us.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by zed7: 5:48pm On Jan 19
A real man. Imagine having a president who doesn't take nonsense. Nigeria has hardly been blessed with a man's man as president. What we have are weak people who can hardly lead their own homes.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Putin Demands Return Of Alaska To Russia, Claims Sale To US Was Illegal (Photos) / Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US / Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.