Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Funny Photos Of Nigerians When Donald Trump Wins USA Presidential Election - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Photos Of Nigerians When Donald Trump Wins USA Presidential Election (1379 Views)

Funny Photos Screenshots And Memes / Nigerians, When Did Circumsition Become A Thing Of Public / 10 Funny Photos You Have To See To Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Photos Of Nigerians When Donald Trump Wins USA Presidential Election by younqjohn01(m): 11:20am On Nov 09, 2016
The emergence of billionaire businessman, Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States of America has caused panic among some Nigerians living in the USA.

1.that awkward moment Donald trump finally wins USA presidential election and you remember the prophecy TB joshua made and you be like writing him a letter of acknowledging his false prophecy

2. we know we nigerians no dey carry last, no mattter the condition., some nigerians be like since Donald Don kuku win the election, oboi make i follow first train enter naija before dem start to dey pursue us

3. oh No..muritala muhammed International airport gonna welcome some uncles and aunties that has refused to come back home since 20years ago….and there arrival park gonna be like birds flying

4.that moment when prof wole soyinka heard trump is being annouced as the new president of america and he will be like no be joke i dey joke ni?? tear watin??

5. that awkward moment everybody wanna be back home they be like rushing the ship

source................http://www.baze24.com/2016/11/funny-photos-nigerians-donald-trump-wins-usa-presidential-election/
Re: Funny Photos Of Nigerians When Donald Trump Wins USA Presidential Election by Burger01(m): 11:23am On Nov 09, 2016
Mtcheew... Iranu undecided

1 Like

Re: Funny Photos Of Nigerians When Donald Trump Wins USA Presidential Election by nicerichard05: 11:27am On Nov 09, 2016
xx

1 Like

Re: Funny Photos Of Nigerians When Donald Trump Wins USA Presidential Election by Antina(f): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2016
Funny thou

1 Like

Re: Funny Photos Of Nigerians When Donald Trump Wins USA Presidential Election by coolbreezy01: 11:50am On Nov 09, 2016
I just said I miss my uncle that has been in the US since 5 years and now that Trump has win anything can happen.

Now they are calling me enemy of progress
Re: Funny Photos Of Nigerians When Donald Trump Wins USA Presidential Election by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:53am On Nov 09, 2016
No place like home, TELL THE WORLD WE ARE COMING HOME

(1) (Reply)

Adidas Shoes Sale / Prostitute at Bar / I'm Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.