Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

FG PLANS TO SHUT DOWN MMM IN NIGERIA - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG PLANS TO SHUT DOWN MMM IN NIGERIA (820 Views)

Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List) / Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate / FG Moves To Shut Down MMM In Nigeria, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG PLANS TO SHUT DOWN MMM IN NIGERIA by chefetalkane(m): 11:57am On Nov 09, 2016
The federal government (FG) of Nigeria is planning to shut down MMM operations in Nigeria. The government is seeing the “Ponzi Scheme” as one which deteriorates the economy.

The managing director of the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC), Alhaji Umaru Ibrahim while speaking at the 2016 Lagos International Trade Fair said that regulators have set up a committee to see the end of the nefarious activities of the ‘fraudsters’ across the country.
Do you have a land, house for sale or rent?...Advertise your property here now (FOR FREE) and Reach Millions of People Daily.

“I wish to sound a word of caution to members of the public on the activities of illegal fund managers, otherwise known as Wonder Banks. It is...

Source : http://www.myrecentnews.com/business/fg-plans-shut-mmm-nigeria/

cc : lalasticalala

Re: FG PLANS TO SHUT DOWN MMM IN NIGERIA by PH1stBorn: 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
Op u no get work at all. How does the activities of MMM disrupt Nigerian Economy? angry
Re: FG PLANS TO SHUT DOWN MMM IN NIGERIA by chefetalkane(m): 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
I said "the government".
Re: FG PLANS TO SHUT DOWN MMM IN NIGERIA by odogwubiafra: 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
This FG is just the joker of the century. Their warning even increased the number of participants in the last few weeks. From it will crash, to we will shut it down for drying up the economy. Hehehehehehehe, very funny set of people.

Because they derive joy in seeing Nigerians suffer. Now MMM has given us an option to turn our money over instead of fixing it in banks with little interest after several months. Now very obvious they prefer Nigerians suffering. God will send Hell fire to all connected to this idea.

The money, our money.
The risk, our risk.
The MMM, OUR MMM.

In MMM we trust.

2 Likes

Re: FG PLANS TO SHUT DOWN MMM IN NIGERIA by BALOUSJAY: 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
NOTHING THEY HAPPEN JOR. I DEY HAMMER MY PEPE THERE
Re: FG PLANS TO SHUT DOWN MMM IN NIGERIA by SABASTIEN(m): 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
make me sef go hammer my own o
Re: FG PLANS TO SHUT DOWN MMM IN NIGERIA by cametopass: 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
I dont know why people are bothered over this useless news. Where is bank MMM located? If the federal govt knows the office of MMM they should go ahead and shut it down. If they know the bank account of MMM they should take it over. The kind of falsehood some uninformed journalist peddle just to make story and they even quote someone in govt. You cant close down what you dont know its location. You cant seize what does not exist. MMM has no office in where in the world. And MMM has no bank account anywhere in the world. Ignorant Journalist should get educated so as to report sensibly. There are wonder banks in Nigeria with physical offices across the nation. Each time govt mentions wonder banks, Journalists on their own include MMM. MMM is not a wonder bank for wonder banks have physical offices and physical bank accounts. They are the ones govt can reach and shut down, not MMM.
Re: FG PLANS TO SHUT DOWN MMM IN NIGERIA by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
cametopass:
I dont know why people are bothered over this useless news. Where is bank MMM located? If the federal govt knows the office of MMM they should go ahead and shut it down. If they know the bank account of MMM they should take it over. The kind of falsehood some uninformed journalist peddle just to make story and they even quote someone in govt. You cant close down what you dont know its location. You cant seize what does not exist. MMM has no office in where in the world. And MMM has no bank account anywhere in the world. Ignorant Journalist should get educated so as to report sensibly. There are wonder banks in Nigeria with physical offices across the nation. Each time govt mentions wonder banks, Journalists on their own include MMM. MMM is not a wonder bank for wonder banks have physical offices and physical bank accounts. They are the ones govt can reach and shut down, not MMM.

Leta think outside the box pls. MMM is a software system, programmed and been operated on a server which is owned by someone. Also, there are access to the software system which is controlled by someone somewhere. Getting this person or where he is is not a problem. What if government arrest the promoter and force him/her to give out the passkey to the system software for his/release. When they get the passkey, they can easily shutdown everything.

Also, I am thinking of censoring. Dont you think government can censor access to MMM nigeria in Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Don't Let The Pass You By.... Make Money Through This Legit Business / Securing Low Interest Credit Facility, Earning 5% On Your Start-up. / I Dont Understand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.