Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives (56574 Views)

Julian Peter Has MRKH Syndrome, Born Without A Vagina' / Girl's Leg Amputated In Kaduna Hospital Due To Wrong Diagnosis. Graphic Pics / 7 Funny Signs You Are In A Nigerian Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives by Nmaglit: 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
U shld b the one apologizing because u called me a hungry native doctor. Who does that

Nellybank:
Better! And when are you apologizing to me?
Re: Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives by slimthugchime(m): 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

slowpoke
are you ok? undecided
Re: Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives by otswag(m): 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
broseme:
According to Facebook user Uju who shared the story(said it was originally shared by Sylvia Ijeoma),an innocent baby with multi organ deformities was delivered at a hospital where Ijeoma works as a nurse.Below is what she shared...

'Facebook user shares photos of a baby born deformed due to use of contraceptives by the mother

A Facebook user, Sylvia Ijeoma who is a nurse shared photos of a deformed baby that was born in the hospital she works in. She said the deformity was due to the use of contraceptive by the mother while she was pregnant. She wrote:

"To the youths of our time, do not get a lady or gal pregnant.An innocent baby was delivered today in our hospital,hydrocephalus head,no ear(left)cleft lip and cleft palate baby due to the use of contraceptive pills.Be warned don't fall a victim." She wrote in a Facebook post'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/facebook-user-shares-photos-of-baby.html
Mods, Una no sabi vet news before moving to front page again. Which kin message u dey pass to the ignorant populace wey sabi chop any false message fed to them hook line and sinker. Are u trying to discourage people from using contraceptives? Like overpopulation hasn't caused enough problems for us already.
Re: Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
Wolfbrother:
This story is incredibly stupid, like most stories on facebook. smiley . How can a mod bring something so ignorant to the front page? rule number 8

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrocephalus#Cause
Bro I tire for Nigerians. A health worker spreading this bullshit. and see many people who believe. Meen education is a waste in this country
Re: Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
DonaTee:

ask me oooo when contraceptives has been proven by research to cause birth defects. She claiming to b a nurse yet her post is ridden with uncouth n unscientific claims. Na sack fit am
What do you expect from people who bath with salt water as a cure/prevention for ebola

1 Like

Re: Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives by jbaby265(f): 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
I believe am too educated to accept that this story is true and that contraceptive drugs can cause deformity

next pls
Re: Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives by Nellybank(m): 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
We should apologize
Nmaglit:
U shld b the one apologizing because u called me a hungry native doctor. Who does that

Re: Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives by macho44(m): 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
slimthugchime:
watsapp fakenews and facebook amen newspreaders will now carry this picture now and will be like

facebook-her mother druged her after she was born type amen to heal her......

watsapp-please dont let any nurse or doctor you dont know to help you give birth, this girl after she was born a nurse cut of her hear and tried to use it for ritualism undecided
How do u sure of ya hypothesis? infolab.com.ng
Re: Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives by Nmaglit: 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
For peace to reign am sorry

Nellybank:
We should apologize
Re: Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
Sempumping:

Must Thomas and Samson engage every open leg ...Is it a sin to refuse
grin e be like say u dey open abi? grin

Your question is similar to; must every rat eat fish? Once a fish is available to a rat, the rat does what it knows how to do best. But on a serious note, a lady who is not ready for childcare shouldn't av anything doing with unprotected sex.
Re: Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
Carton news. Childish talk
Re: Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives by Nellybank(m): 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
Am sorry too... You are really a worthy friend. Thumb up
Nmaglit:
For peace to reign am sorry

Re: Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives by sirliu(m): 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
permsec:
A mother's carelessness led to this child's deformity... Smh!

I can't believe you were gullible enough to beloeve this very fake story. At least do some research first. Contraceptives cannot cause Hydrocephaly
Re: Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives by jennyebi(f): 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
what sort of nurse is dt one sef? I guess she will b one of those back yard nurses, cos no well trained nurse will snap a patient n put on social media.
Re: Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives by Hanendez(m): 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
phemflex90:
jesu ooooooo
Nobody insults Jesus and goes scot-free.
Re: Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives by Nmaglit: 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
Thanking you n u too is a worthy friend bt I must say u words where harsh it touched me d hungry native doctor for a girl like me.

Nellybank:
Am sorry too... You are really a worthy friend. Thumb up
Re: Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives by Nellybank(m): 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
Haha... Am really sorry about dat. Sometimes we disagree to agree. I was furious though becoz of your initial quote. But lets put that aside. I just wish i have anoda private platform to tender my apology. Am truly sorry
Nmaglit:
Thanking you n u too is a worthy friend bt I must say u words where harsh it touched me d hungry native doctor for a girl like me.

Re: Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives by permsec: 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
sirliu:

I can't believe you were gullible enough to beloeve this very fake story. At least do some research first. Contraceptives cannot cause Hydrocephaly
so for every info, a cognitive research must be conducted ab initio? My area of expertise lacks basic knowledge about Hydrocepha-whateva... Weldone!
Re: Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives by Nmaglit: 5:10am On Nov 10, 2016
Apology accepted. Nice meeting you

Nellybank:
Haha... Am really sorry about dat. Sometimes we disagree to agree. I was furious though becoz of your initial quote. But lets put that aside. I just wish i have anoda private platform to tender my apology. Am truly sorry
Re: Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 10, 2016
Nmaglit:
Apology accepted. Nice meeting you

Nellybank:

You two need to get a room undecided
Re: Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives by Nmaglit: 5:53am On Nov 10, 2016
Lol

Dimples999:

You two need to get a room undecided
Re: Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives by eyinjuege: 7:20am On Nov 10, 2016
Nurse Sylvia, what you have done is very wrong and disrespectful. Posting the corpse of a child who's parents are still grieving, and I'm sure its without their permission.
Meanwhile, who told you its from the contraceptives used? I'm very sure that deformity has a name, so please kindly tell us Nurse Sylvia.

1 Like

Re: Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives by dominique(f): 7:41am On Nov 10, 2016
Funjosh:
May be she wants to say the use of abortions pills

How did the quack nurse know this for a fact? A lot of birth disorders occur within the first two weeks of conception. Abortion pills are not known to cause congenital birth defects. I would expect a medical personnel to be aware of this. Instead she's spreading ignorance. She deserves to be sued.

1 Like

Re: Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives by Deckynyansha(f): 8:07am On Nov 10, 2016
slimthugchime:
watsapp fakenews and facebook amen newspreaders will now carry this picture now and will be like

facebook-her mother druged her after she was born type amen to heal her......

watsapp-please dont let any nurse or doctor you dont know to help you give birth, this girl after she was born a nurse cut of her hear and tried to use it for ritualism undecided
Dear...you are right and God go punish them.
Re: Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives by Nellybank(m): 8:09am On Nov 10, 2016
Maybe she cak arrange one for us. Lol
Nmaglit:
Lol

Re: Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives by Kassychuks(f): 8:24am On Nov 10, 2016
Nellybank:
Did God create this himself? I dont fink so. Maybe he handed d contract to one junior trainee angels.
Hahahahaha......U must b a comedian
Re: Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives by sirliu(m): 8:55am On Nov 10, 2016
permsec:
so for every info, a cognitive research must be conducted ab initio? My area of expertise lacks basic knowledge about Hydrocepha-whateva... Weldone!

A simple google search will have disproved this article. Knowledge is power. If you believe this, you can believe anything.
Re: Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives by Nmaglit: 10:34am On Nov 10, 2016
Hmmm

Nellybank:
Maybe she cak arrange one for us. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Cancer Causing Foods We Eat Daily / Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine / Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.