Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results (70188 Views)

Students Staged Lie-in Protest In Front Of White House Over Gun Law(Photos) / Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results / Nigerians "Voting" For Trump And Clinton In Port-Harcourt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by steppin: 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Learn to know when one is joking also.... It helps to "further" understand better... grin

If you were truly joking, the inverted commas you used in 'further' would have surfaced somewhere in that sentence.
Anyway, whatever helps you sleep at night.
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by donbrowser(m): 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
The fear of Trump is the beginning of ____________

This guy is nothing less than a dictator who doesn't think before speaking and taking actions. He's not even a seasoned politician. How a sane fellow will cast his vote and future for a personalty like him is even alarming. As far as I'm concerned, he'll go down as the worst president in the history of the US judging from his proposals and all the shakeups he promised before the elections but what can anyone do? Americans just have to leave with it and bear, bear and bear while the world watches.

Time shall tell
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ohhh shut up mister.... Just admit it... You couldn't even spot a joke.... Loolll

Next time, be wise and take a step back before you quote a moniker. You don't have to type stuffs when you aren't even sure.

Ciao.... And uhmm... I hardly sleep at night. My schedule won't let me. So much to study.

Loolll... Just look at him.

steppin:

If you were truly joking, the inverted commas you used in 'further' would have surfaced somewhere in that sentence.
Anyway, whatever helps you sleep at night.
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by MilesLamar(m): 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
haba
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Emelie5(m): 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
Proffdada:
massive deportation for drug barons and fraudsters who soil nigeria's name and claim biafra grin
RIP ENGLISH....
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by freeDR(m): 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

This guy is nothing less than a dictator who doesn't think before speaking and taking actions. He's not even a seasoned politician. How a sane fellow will cast his vote and future for a personalty like him is even alarming. As far as I'm concerned, he'll go down as the worst president in the history of the US judging from his proposals and all the shakeups he promised before the elections but what can anyone do? Americans just have to leave with it and bear, bear and bear while the world watches.

Hey! Anti Trump campaigner. Have you ever gone down as the best in anything before? Mtcheeew.
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
rubbish!!no fight here! come to Abuja
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by lekankolade(m): 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
goaldynboy:
Trump's electoral victory is a loss and huge blow to Afonjas! TB Joshua and Wole Soyinka represents Afonja!

It is more especially a blow to all those Afonjas that their Mohammedian religion hit their heads on the ground! The Arab Afonjas hate America, burn American flag whenever they protest and blame America for all their misdeed yet they love to visit and live in America! All the Western countries that accommodated them, they are beginning to out-populate their host and even terrorize them! They made everything possible to ensure that Trump lose this election because he said he will checkmate their influx into America! They used their growing influence in UK to threatened banning Trump from entering UK! Now if UK ban President of America who will lose? Definitely UK! The Arab Afonjas pumped in millions of dollars from Saudi Arabia, quatar, uae, etc to sponsor Hillary campaign! But God pass them! I believe Trump's victory will strengthen Americas relationship with Israel! Obama strained their usual cordial relationship! Israel the tormentor of all Afonjas in the middle east (including those in southwa.ste and naught zoogeria) shall rise again! In the same vein, Biafraa shall rise again!!!
cool cool
Get well soon....

1 Like

Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Saicology212: 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
IAmOged:

wildflame your prediction has come to pass......

all hail gilbert
all hail donald trump skill of persuasion

all hail the Americans

#LETS MAKE AMERICA GREAT

Dear Americans, brace yourself for another recession......
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Timitunechi(m): 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
goaldynboy:
Trump's electoral victory is a loss and huge blow to Afonjas! TB Joshua and Wole Soyinka represents Afonja!

It is more especially a blow to all those Afonjas that their Mohammedian religion hit their heads on the ground! The Arab Afonjas hate America, burn American flag whenever they protest and blame America for all their misdeed yet they love to visit and live in America! All the Western countries that accommodated them, they are beginning to out-populate their host and even terrorize them! They made everything possible to ensure that Trump lose this election because he said he will checkmate their influx into America! They used their growing influence in UK to threatened banning Trump from entering UK! Now if UK ban President of America who will lose? Definitely UK! The Arab Afonjas pumped in millions of dollars from Saudi Arabia, quatar, uae, etc to sponsor Hillary campaign! But God pass them! I believe Trump's victory will strengthen Americas relationship with Israel! Obama strained their usual cordial relationship! Israel the tormentor of all Afonjas in the middle east (including those in southwa.ste and naught zoogeria) shall rise again! In the same vein, Biafraa shall rise again!!!
cool cool

wow eleyi ti ya were o....am just speechless at the level of your stupidity black Jew ......how us issue take be your headache .....abi kini gbogbo yamayama
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by NATIONALPASTOR: 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

BUT YOU SHAMELESSLY VOTED FOR DICTATOR BUHARI? SO WHY ARE YOU CRYING?

I WILL VOTE THOUSANDS OF TRUMP INSTEAD OF BUHARI.
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by olajizz01(m): 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
ChilledPill:
Hillary Clinton fans should accept defeat bcoz whether they like it or not what we know is that Donald CHUKWUEMEKA Trump is now the US presdo.
have you turned him to your son again as you did to GEJ,nawa for these set of people from certain section of this country,Continue your wild dreaming.
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by SIRmuel86(m): 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
planetx:
You must be silly to be making fun of a child with microcephaly. Pray God doesn't punish you and give you a child like that, you people think everything is a joke.
ah have taken it down nah haba. u people are always serious sad
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Charlesdock(m): 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
goaldynboy:

cool cool
actually you're dumb grin what is Nigeria's tribe business with Trump and Clinton. Tribalism is evil my bro
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by olajizz01(m): 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
goaldynboy:

cool cool
Flat.head aka the self acclaimed lost jew,Putin of Russia,China and your IB had failed in realising your biafra.ud,we are waiting anxiously how donald pig who doesn't recognised your existence will come to your rescue,most of you didnt know the meaning of sovereign nation, keep on fooling yourself with your wild dream,criminal hairy chest beater flatty.

1 Like

Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by sheyinoni(m): 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
goaldynboy:

cool cool
Your stupidity is epic,congratulations
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by musa7m(m): 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
goaldynboy:

cool cool
lol...hate....Israel no support you place in 1st war and you tnk dem suppport you in 2nd.....no worry tomuch..your jobs brothers dey park dr bags.....as am talking you.....
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Origin(f): 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
Later people will say they are very civilized in the US. (shakes head).

Pictures and i believe it.
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by musa7m(m): 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
musa7m:
lol...hate....Israel no support you place in 1st war and you tnk dem suppport you in 2nd.....no worry tomuch..your jobs brothers dey park dr bags.....as am talking you.....
goaldynboy:

cool cool
flat head jews of Nigeria
musa7m:
lol...hate....Israel no support you place in 1st war and you tnk dem suppport you in 2nd.....no worry tomuch..your jobs brothers dey park dr bags.....as am talking to you.....
olajizz01:
Flat.head aka the self acclaimed lost jew,Putin of Russia,China and your IB had failed in realising your biafra.ud,we are waiting anxiously how donald pig who doesn't recognised your existence will come to your rescue,most of you didnt know the meaning of sovereign nation, keep on fooling yourself with your wild dream,criminal hairy chest beater flatty.
olajizz01:
have you turned him to your son again as you did to GEJ,nawa for these set of people from certain section of this country,Continue your wild dreaming.
bestpunterever:
I wonder y u don't av brain.. All dis yah write up men.. U av no sense bro.
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by engrjacuzzi: 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
this trump hands no clean. him fit don join illuminatti
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by treasureunltd: 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
I have neva seen a candidate so blunt like this guy-trump who after vomitin those hard-to-swallow pills of manifestos yet wins the election.
Right here in my land, candidates would neva vomit their mind all in d name of campaign strategy.
From d onset, I neva tot he could be close to being d last man standing let alone winning this election afta his hard,konk and unpalatabu comments/manifestos.

Lesson----- BE REAL!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by SycophanticGoat: 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Same way people supported and voted for the bigoted and vindictive demon that made statements such as "a fight against boko haram is injustice to the north", "I will fight for the total implementation of sharia across the country", "Muslims should vote for a Muslim". Guess you were among those that campaigned and voted for him..
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
See rhymes
[/b]dumb trump[b] grin
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by steppin: 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Ohhh shut up mister.... Just admit it... You couldn't even spot a joke.... Loolll

Next time, be wise and take a step back before you quote a moniker. You don't have to type stuffs when you aren't even sure.

Ciao.... And uhmm... I hardly sleep at night. My schedule won't let me. So much to study.

Loolll... Just look at him.

Yeah, right. Tell that to the birds.
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by omokab: 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
wristbangle:

NO

He doesn't even know biafra let alone you. If you like attach UGU-EMEKA.

Congrats to trump. Am indifferent about him and Clinton from the onset.

Between self, where are those prophets who said Clinton will win? They should stop predicting nonsense. Africans talking panadol for American's headache. How it take concern us sef? Mtcheeww, rubbish!

In conclusion, I have never seen such stupid statement in my entire life as observed from the comment of the guy above me.
in fact wonders shall never end in Nigeria. What concern igbo with trump victory? Funny enough they are not supporting him before but immediately they realise that he won he became their hero. Likewise PDP taking his victory personal. Had it been he hillary won, the fake pastor called joshua will also take glory for her victory. Bunch of fools. This is the first open prediction joshua will make public before the event and he fumbled.
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by mathoza(m): 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
Who dem epp[img][/img][quo cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Emassive(m): 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
The same problem we have in this world. Zombies prefer a seasoned politician who is used to stealing and using political languages to feed on the poor masses
UrennaNkoli:

Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Emassive(m): 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
If hillary won... afonja for Don destroy Ipob for this NLD...Now Afonja dey downplay the importance of the result like say e no pain them...how come zombie dey support Female POTUS after their dullard say women belong to the other room.
wristbangle:

NO

He doesn't even know biafra let alone you. If you like attach UGU-EMEKA.

Congrats to trump. Am indifferent about him and Clinton from the onset.

Between self, where are those prophets who said Clinton will win? They should stop predicting nonsense. Africans talking panadol for American's headache. How it take concern us sef? Mtcheeww, rubbish!

In conclusion, I have never seen such stupid statement in my entire life as observed from the comment of the guy above me.
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Craigston: 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
This may be the end of the greatest democracy of our time, as we know it; and Trump may be our greatest mistake of the century, and we'll bear it.
The weakest link of democracy has been exploited, and the outcome may be more than regretted. We saw ourselves and others, and we let our complaints reduce to shudders. Welcome, democracy 2016. It's the year human foolishness once again distilled.
I would wail for them, and for us, and for the world. But they will see me as lame, yet another one gone nuts, and names will I be called. So let us watch history, not from the books, but from our own lives, get replayed. And whether the warnings of the minority thinkers were prophetic, or just prescient, we'll come to know only after it's all over. Good luck to Trump, to the USA, and to the world. Right now, American exceptionalism just got ridiculed. Is this still the land of the free?
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Topbaze: 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
Exclusive interview with warri based OAP, Funnymouth
http://oozenaija.com/ooze-naija-meets-up-with-warri-oap/
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by chimaobinelson(m): 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

He just won,d rest of u shud fvck off!!! u know...
Re: Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
delectablegyal:
See how nigerians carry this their election for head like gala.

Do you like my dp?

cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) / Ugandan President Appoints Natasha Museveni, Governor Central Bank Of Uganda / Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.