Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

To All Blackberry - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / To All Blackberry (459 Views)

A / Unboxing My New Blackberry Keyone / Whatsapp Is Back On All Blackberry Phones : See How To Get It Working On Your Ol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To All Blackberry by ademate(m): 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
Good day, my Co- blackberry users, I want to urge us not to be worried about the policy of Whatsapp Corporation to deny us their application. DO WORRY. There is another application working in the same modules of Whatsapp is called Wechat, it has the same features of whatsapp, is also working with contact number not pin, download it today and ask your android friends to download it your chatting continues. Wechat works on both android and blackberry. Do let us allow whatsapp to become monopoly. Thank u

Re: To All Blackberry by SweetyZinta(f): 3:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
noted
Re: To All Blackberry by ddjay: 7:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
don't worry almost nigerians would be blackberry users when jumia and her sisters (konga etc) do their black friday. massive selling of blackberry phones at affordable prices will happen o, eg passport 45k, classic 30k, q10 25k, q5 20k etc

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Introduces Free Video Call / How I Stopped GLO From Deactivating My Left Over MB & SUB / How To Watch Oscars 2017 Online Free On Your Phone And PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.