Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Whatsapp Introduces Free Video Call - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Introduces Free Video Call (458 Views)

Whatsapp Video Call Upgraded To 8 Calls Per User / Whatsapp Introduces PIP Feature For Android Users / Whatsapp Introduces Search Group Members To Its Latest Update- (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Introduces Free Video Call by eaglegist: 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
It a great Joy of mine to inform you and i know for sure that you also will be happy that the number chatting platform popularly know as WhatsApp has boost the morale of their users by introducing Free Video Call feature to function on the application.

This was made known to us via his message:

We’re introducing this feature because we know that sometimes voice and text just aren’t enough. There’s no substitute for watching your grandchild take her first steps, or seeing your daughter’s face while she’s studying abroad. And we want to make these features available to everyone, not just those who can afford the most expensive new phones or live in countries with the best cellular networks.

Over the years we’ve received many requests from our users for video calling, and we’re excited to finally offer this feature to the world. Thank you for using WhatsApp and we promise to keep working hard every day to improve the service.

source: http://www.eaglegist.com/2016/11/whatsapp-introduces-free-video-call.html
Re: Whatsapp Introduces Free Video Call by Oyiboman69: 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
Will they allocate free mb?
Re: Whatsapp Introduces Free Video Call by PH1stBorn: 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
They are working day and night tirelessly to upgrade and make whatsapp one of d most common app there after introduced billing
Re: Whatsapp Introduces Free Video Call by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
Very soon WhatsApp sim would be launched and then the monopoly will continue

(1) (Reply)

Innjoo Brands / How I Stopped GLO From Deactivating My Left Over MB & SUB / Apple Reportedly Pulls Nokia-owned Withings Products From Its Stores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.