Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

US Election: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump, Says America Will Be Great Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Election: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump, Says America Will Be Great Again (1367 Views)

No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns / Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua / Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Election: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump, Says America Will Be Great Again by AntiIPOOP(m): 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, under the leadership of Nnamdi Kanu, on Wednesday, said the United States of America, USA, will be great again under the Presidency of Donald Trump.
In a statement by its spokesperson, Emma Powerful, the pro-Biafra group congratulated the winner of US Presidential election, stressing that Trump’s victory was an act of God.
The statement reads, “The IPOB under the command structure of Mazi Nnamd Kanu the director of radio and Biafra television thank the good people of America and Republican party who challenged the incumbent president of Barack Obama and the democratic party to a stand still and defeated them to the landslide winning.
“Furthermore, we thank God Almighty (Chukwu okike Abiama) who made it to be possible because if it is the wish of some power brokers and some party members in America, it will not be possible.
“Mr Donald Trump passed through so many trials and so many odds from the leadership of the party but God Almighty made it possible for him to become the president of United States of America USA, not man.
“However, he should also remember his promises to the people of America and other people across the globe because USA is going to be great again by the power of God Almighty who selected him from the mist of millions in America.
“Therefore, we wish him successful handover and best luck in his days in the oval office at the white house. We pray to God Almighty (Chukwu Okike Abiama) to guide and protect USA and Donald Trump the newly elected president. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND DONALD TRUMP.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/09/us-election-nnamdi-kanu-congratulates-trump-says-america-will-great/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook
Re: US Election: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump, Says America Will Be Great Again by AntiIPOOP(m): 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
I will not say anything grin. Keeping this thread for future reference grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: US Election: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump, Says America Will Be Great Again by Burger01(m): 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
Mtcheew.. Iranu.

IPOB...Keep living in delusion undecided
Re: US Election: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump, Says America Will Be Great Again by prince985(m): 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
was it nnamdi kanu dat congratulated trump?
lookin at ur name everybody knows ur aim
ndi ara
Re: US Election: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump, Says America Will Be Great Again by DLondonboiy: 3:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
Nnadi KANU...the greatest prophet alive!!
Not all these useless pastors we see on every turn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump, Says America Will Be Great Again by AntiIPOOP(m): 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
prince985:
was it nnamdi kanu dat congratulated trump?
lookin at ur name everybody knows ur aim
ndi ara
Shut up, iPod yoot, we're just watching you guys, let's see how the presidency of Trump will change IPOB

1 Like

Re: US Election: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump, Says America Will Be Great Again by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
The sun shall soon shine grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Election: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump, Says America Will Be Great Again by prince985(m): 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Shut up, iPod yoot, we're just watching you guys, let's see how the presidency of Trump will change IPOB
wen u rant ur rubbish finish, u tell me how it was nnamdi kanu dat congratulated trump
but if u cant do dat, u Go and hide under ur brown roof and scratch ur face
mad child

1 Like

Re: US Election: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump, Says America Will Be Great Again by ishiamu(m): 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Mynd44 rule 2 broken do something
Re: US Election: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump, Says America Will Be Great Again by ificatchmodeh: 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
Trump..the real American president.

Guess IPOB saw it coming..where TB and Soyinka failed.

They were tossed by their emotions.
Re: US Election: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump, Says America Will Be Great Again by Rose2014: 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
Therefore, we wish him successful handover and best luck in his days in the oval office at the white house. We pray to God Almighty (Chukwu Okike Abiama) to guide and protect USA and Donald Trump the newly elected president. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND DONALD TRUMP.”

Amen

6 Likes

Re: US Election: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump, Says America Will Be Great Again by fairplay90(m): 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
ok
Re: US Election: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump, Says America Will Be Great Again by fairplay90(m): 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
Burger01:
Mtcheew.. Iranu.
IPOB...Keep living in delusion undecided

2 Likes

Re: US Election: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump, Says America Will Be Great Again by Candyrain(m): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
Rose2014:
Therefore, we wish him successful handover and best luck in his days in the oval office at the white house. We pray to God Almighty (Chukwu Okike Abiama) to guide and protect USA and Donald Trump the newly elected president. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND DONALD TRUMP.”

Amen

Amen...

Someone seems to be back from sabattical leave.

Welcome nwanyi oma kiss
Re: US Election: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump, Says America Will Be Great Again by dunkem21(m): 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
cheesy
I have Just advised our media aides to Congratulate Trump within 24 hours.. I know how painful it is but..

If GEJ should do it first.. lipsrsealed
Re: US Election: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump, Says America Will Be Great Again by dunkem21(m): 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
Rose2014:

Amen

Wild Rose! .. Welcome back, ezigbo..

Zombies go hear am today cheesy
Re: US Election: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump, Says America Will Be Great Again by Eastactivist: 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
Rose2014:

Amen

Our buster cheerleader
Welcome back
Re: US Election: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump, Says America Will Be Great Again by Rose2014: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
dunkem21:

Wild Rose! .. Welcome back, ezigbo..

Zombies go hear am today cheesy

Walahi.
Life na turn by turn cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump, Says America Will Be Great Again by Rose2014: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
Candyrain:

Amen...

Someone seems to be back from sabattical leave.

Welcome nwanyi oma kiss

Yes o nwokeoma I'm here sweerie
Eastactivist:

Our buster cheerleader
Welcome back

Thanks boss

2 Likes

Re: US Election: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump, Says America Will Be Great Again by Candyrain(m): 12:38am On Nov 10, 2016
Rose2014:

Yes o nwokeoma I'm here sweerie

What really happened? Missed u much
Re: US Election: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump, Says America Will Be Great Again by Rose2014: 12:50am On Nov 10, 2016
Candyrain:

What really happened? Missed u much

Honey m I'm sorry but I'm back now.Will explain to u one on one
Re: US Election: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump, Says America Will Be Great Again by Candyrain(m): 12:54am On Nov 10, 2016
Rose2014:

Honey m I'm sorry but I'm back now.Will explain to u one on one

Glad to have u back dear.
Drop a pm in my email.
Re: US Election: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump, Says America Will Be Great Again by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 10, 2016
Abeg pray for nigeria to be great joor undecided......abeg we've heard enough

Re: US Election: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump, Says America Will Be Great Again by Rose2014: 2:26am On Nov 10, 2016
Candyrain:

Glad to have u back dear.
Drop a pm in my email.
Ok baby I will

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerians The Smartest People...? [read What The World Thinks About Us] / Okorocha Drums Support For Kalu Over Attack On Ex-governor / Biafra Got Talent VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.