Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

PDP Will Work With US President-Elect Trump - Ike Ekweremadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Work With US President-Elect Trump - Ike Ekweremadu (2043 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) / See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Will Work With US President-Elect Trump - Ike Ekweremadu by Samguine: 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu said Wednesday that the Nigeria opposition political party, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP will work assiduously with the President-Elect of the United States of America, USA, Mr. Donald Trump.

In a statement by his Special Adviser, Media, Uche Anichikwu, Senator Ekweremadu who congratulated Trump on his victory in the U.S presidential election, said that emerging democracies, including Nigeria, must emulate the democratic and transparent nature of the U.S election, noting that the will of the people and respect for democratic principles must be allowed at all times and also against the backdrop that the election was not inconclusive.

“In particular, I urge better bilateral deals for Nigeria by the incoming Donald Trump presidency.

“I have no doubt that the people of Nigeria and indeed the Peoples Democratic Party are willing and ready to work with the incoming U.S government for the good of both nations.

“We have many lessons to learn from the American presidential election. It was highly democratic, transparent, peaceful, and free of intimidation, willful manipulations, contrived security scares; and it was absolutely conclusive, even though the ruling party was losing, and eventually lost”.

Source: https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/pdp-will-work-with-us-president-elect-trump-ekweremadu.225964/

Re: PDP Will Work With US President-Elect Trump - Ike Ekweremadu by madridguy(m): 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
I'm damn sure some people will commit suicide the day Trump will visit Aso Rock or Sokoto to take a bow inside the Palace of Sultan Of Sokoto.

No amount of congratulatory messages will make Trump form ally with you.

One thing am sure of, if Trump will come to Nigeria, he will only visit the North or the South West, Shikena.

Cc: IPORK terrorists.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Will Work With US President-Elect Trump - Ike Ekweremadu by IykeChukz(m): 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
After watching that election, I vowed that God will punish our politicians for the death of every innocent Nigerian that have loss his/her life in the name of election.

If we can copy from USA on this alone, Nigeria will be great...

God help my country!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Work With US President-Elect Trump - Ike Ekweremadu by wristbangle: 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
Enough of all this stupid statements abeg!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Will Work With US President-Elect Trump - Ike Ekweremadu by AntiIPOOP(m): 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
Kai, shege

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Work With US President-Elect Trump - Ike Ekweremadu by littlewonders: 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
Is PDP a country?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Work With US President-Elect Trump - Ike Ekweremadu by Alexk2(m): 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
This is one of the reason why they're thinking less of us.....always looking out for selfish gains @ every turn of event... .is PDP now a country?

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Work With US President-Elect Trump - Ike Ekweremadu by ishiamu(m): 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
madridguy:
I'm damn sure some people will commit suicide the day Trump will visit Aso Rock or Sokoto to take a bow inside the Palace of Sultan Of Sokoto.

One thing am sure of, if Trump will come to Nigeria, he will only visit the North or the South West, Shikena.

See hatred galore

8 Likes

Re: PDP Will Work With US President-Elect Trump - Ike Ekweremadu by madridguy(m): 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
As in?

ishiamu:

See hatred galore
Re: PDP Will Work With US President-Elect Trump - Ike Ekweremadu by donfemo(m): 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
PDP will work as what?? Umbrella sellers?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Will Work With US President-Elect Trump - Ike Ekweremadu by ishiamu(m): 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
madridguy:
As in?

E pain you ga ga

8 Likes

Re: PDP Will Work With US President-Elect Trump - Ike Ekweremadu by ificatchmodeh: 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
Haters gonna hate..

PDP will work with Trump..

Anyone scared should hug fulani cow..

But why's APC and the government jittery..

Shit just hit the fans.. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Work With US President-Elect Trump - Ike Ekweremadu by ki02020(m): 3:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
Abegiiii which PDP, TRUMP doesn't like corrupt and backward people...so PDP stay clear

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Work With US President-Elect Trump - Ike Ekweremadu by madridguy(m): 3:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
Dig well for my previous post regarding US election, I have no business with the terrorist and the racist. Am more concern about the price of rice.

ishiamu:

E pain you ga ga

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Work With US President-Elect Trump - Ike Ekweremadu by LordZero(m): 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
That's why Nigeria will continue to be inferior to countries like US. Our political parties should work hand in hand to make good policies that will help improve Nigeria not individual gains but all they do is blane each other for the whole of their tenure without doing anything tangible..

It's only in a country where 90-95% of the population are retàrds/borderline retârds/delluded that people think other countries will just come to their aid without any hidden agenda.. It's only in such country that one political party will think they are the whole country. bunch of deluded individuals. ..

make una continue selling Nigeria ooo...

I don't know why Nigeria/Nigerians are reacting as if it's our own election cos I don't see Russians, the Chinese, the Europeans and Middle Eastern people giving two fūcks about who America's new president is...
maybe because our leaders cannot think without asking America sha...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Work With US President-Elect Trump - Ike Ekweremadu by drss2(m): 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
madridguy:

keep decieving urself. grin

5 Likes

Re: PDP Will Work With US President-Elect Trump - Ike Ekweremadu by GenbIoodykiller: 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
madridguy:

Hehehehehehehehehehe from trump will never win to that trash you wrote cheesy
continue i feel your pain lol
e pain you shaa grin
don't worry muslim terrorist is no more allowed in US
sai trump
kiss the gaddem truth cool

5 Likes

Re: PDP Will Work With US President-Elect Trump - Ike Ekweremadu by madridguy(m): 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
Nothing pain me Oga. Don't worry, I will remind you when Trump visit Saudi to take a bow.

GenbIoodykiller:

Hehehehehehehehehehe from trump will never win to that trash you wrote cheesy
continue i feel your pain lol
e pain you shaa grin
don't worry muslim terrorist is no more allowed in US
sai trump
kiss the gaddem truth cool

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Work With US President-Elect Trump - Ike Ekweremadu by madridguy(m): 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
I will remind you.

drss2:
keep decieving urself. grin
Re: PDP Will Work With US President-Elect Trump - Ike Ekweremadu by gen2briz(m): 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hahaha..... PDP Work with trump... Kólé werk.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Work With US President-Elect Trump - Ike Ekweremadu by Ovokoo: 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
Where did we ever go wrong in Nigeria that pur political space is filled with clowns. What is Trump's business with PDP for Christ sake?

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Work With US President-Elect Trump - Ike Ekweremadu by Eastactivist: 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
madridguy:

Hope your clinton will come and form ally with you...

You better stop pokenosing...

Waiting judiciously the day trump will visit the Muslim north... lmao...
Upon the relationship with Obama and APC yet Obama never step foot in Nigerian soil... yeye dey smell cheesy

Trump is staunch crusader of anti-muslim.
Re: PDP Will Work With US President-Elect Trump - Ike Ekweremadu by GenbIoodykiller: 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
madridguy:
Nothing pain me Oga. Don't worry, I will remind you when Trump visit Saudi to take a bow.

like you just reminded me when Clinton wins cheesy

trying hard to console ya self on imminent purge of Muslim terrorists in US grin
i understand your pain sha

remember Putin congratulated trump and Putin and trump have two things in common
A. they hate Muslim terrorists
B. they're not Arab puppets

Kiss the gaddem truth cool

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Work With US President-Elect Trump - Ike Ekweremadu by madridguy(m): 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
I will call on you when Trump go to Saudi Arabia for official.

Eastactivist:

Hope your clinton will come and form ally with you...

You better stop pokenosing...

Waiting judiciously the day trump will visit the Muslim north... lmao...
Upon the relationship with Obama and APC yet Obama never step foot in Nigerian soil... yeye dey smell cheesy

Trump is staunch crusader of anti-muslim.
Re: PDP Will Work With US President-Elect Trump - Ike Ekweremadu by Beamborla(f): 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
Arrant nonsense...

When will we stop playing the inferiority game
And you wonder why they don't have an iota of respect for us?
Re: PDP Will Work With US President-Elect Trump - Ike Ekweremadu by Eastactivist: 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
madridguy:
I will call on you when Trump go to Saudi Arabia for official.

No be Muslim north again??

Lmao...

America dominance extends to Saudi Arabia

Besides is still very glare to predict accurately...

Cos even at that wetyn go carry trump go Saudi Arabia? Nothing
Who dem epp? cheesy
Re: PDP Will Work With US President-Elect Trump - Ike Ekweremadu by Lataability(m): 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
the problem the world is facing is nothing but Muslims, i thank God the victory of Trump, Let the war begin
Re: PDP Will Work With US President-Elect Trump - Ike Ekweremadu by deboysben(m): 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
madridguy:

Mr man shut up. u afonjas as dey call una are the most stupid set of ppl, u Wer supporting Clinton wit u and Ur fellow afonjas saying dat ibos are always in support of d wrong person now God Hv vindicated dem . now u Hv turn back abusing dem dat trump wil Nt listen dia plea in anything dey belv and to whom he wil visit or Nt .

d only tin there is dat u afonjas wil continue to b cowards and foolish . smh!

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Work With US President-Elect Trump - Ike Ekweremadu by madridguy(m): 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
Na fight? Nairaland is not boxing ring, make your comment and stop fighting your phone grin proof you supported Trump or you go and sleep.

deboysben:
Mr man shut up. u afonjas as dey call una are the most stupid set of ppl, u Wer supporting Clinton wit u and Ur fellow afonjas saying dat ibos are always in support of d wrong person now God Hv vindicated dem . now u Hv turn back abusing dem dat trump wil Nt listen dia plea in anything dey belv and to whom he wil visit or Nt .

d only tin there is dat u afonjas wil continue to b cowards and foolish . smh!
Re: PDP Will Work With US President-Elect Trump - Ike Ekweremadu by afanide: 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
Trump doesnt even know what PDP stand for
Re: PDP Will Work With US President-Elect Trump - Ike Ekweremadu by kinglekan: 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
LordZero:
That's why Nigeria will continue to be inferior to countries like US. Our political parties should work hand in hand to make good policies that will help improve Nigeria not individual gains but all they do is blane each other for the whole of their tenure without doing anything tangible..

It's only in a country where 90-95% of the population are retàrds/borderline retârds/delluded that people think other countries will just come to their aid without any hidden agenda.. It's only in such country that one political party will think they are the whole country. bunch of deluded individuals. ..

make una continue selling Nigeria ooo...

I don't know why Nigeria/Nigerians are reacting as if it's our own election cos I don't see Russians, the Chinese, the Europeans and Middle Eastern people giving two fūcks about who America's new president is...
maybe because our leaders cannot think without asking America sha...

[b]
Valid points you made above but your last paragraph is not largely true. The whole world cares who the next President of the United States is. There have been mixed reactions/congratulatory messages from leaders around the world from the Indian PM, German PM, British PM, Russian president etc.

Trump has always advocated for new trade deals which might not entirely be favorable to the EU and also is in complete opposition to Obama's initial idea of negotiating with the EU as a bigger block and the Uk being at the back of that queue. So in essence the Uk has a better chance to negotiate a better trade deal with the US and probably speed up the brexit negotiations also. He also wants new tariffs to slow down importation from the EU which would haul economic growth in the EU and effectively globally.

Meanwhile the Mexican peso has dropped to it's lowest in the last 20years due to Trumps win and his supposed policies. Stock exchange has also experienced an increase in the price of Gold as investors are moving from dollars although bouced back just after his conciliatory speech.

Also even with the current recession in Nigeria, the drop in the demand of crude oil from the US and drop in the price of crude oil in the international market. They still remain the third largest export destination for crude oil from Nigeria, while Brazil and India top. So in other words they in many ways indirectly affect the economy of Nigeria and many other nations.

Plus there are a whole lot of other issues.

[/b]

4 Likes

Re: PDP Will Work With US President-Elect Trump - Ike Ekweremadu by ImperialYoruba: 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
If indeed Ike said this then he ought to be reprinanded for indiscretion. Very dumb statement for someone in his positiin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Recruits 100 Youths Into OIRS To Boost IGR / Notorious Kidnapper, Vampire Shot Dead In Rivers State (pics) / NNAMDI KANU The Peoples Leader, In Owerri Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.