Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Shrine With Dungeon Discovered In Ile-ife ( Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shrine With Dungeon Discovered In Ile-ife ( Pictures) (3873 Views)

Ritualist Dungeon Uncovered In University Of Ibadan As Culprit Escapes Angry Mob / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shrine With Dungeon Discovered In Ile-ife ( Pictures) by thonyrule(m): 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
I got this video from a friend via Whatsapp, and i decided to share it. According to the reporter, the shrine which is built with dungeon on about 3 plots of land is located at mosarajo village of Ile-Ife Osun State. The owner of the shrine (Mutairu Aliu) who is now in police custody claimed he only uses the place to defraud members of the public even when several clothes, shoes, bags and blood stains were found at the shrine.

Re: Shrine With Dungeon Discovered In Ile-ife ( Pictures) by freesinzu(m): 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
Where is the video

2 Likes

Re: Shrine With Dungeon Discovered In Ile-ife ( Pictures) by Icemany: 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
Before i count to ten...u bring the pics/video.
One.......

1 Like

Re: Shrine With Dungeon Discovered In Ile-ife ( Pictures) by Adeevah(m): 12:44am On Nov 10, 2016
Video or

1 Like

Re: Shrine With Dungeon Discovered In Ile-ife ( Pictures) by thonyrule(m): 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
thonyrule:
I got this video from a friend via Whatsapp, and i decided to share it. According to the reporter, the shrine which is built with dungeon on about 3 plots of land is located at mosarajo village of Ile-Ife Osun State. The owner of the shrine (Mutairu Aliu) who is now in police custody claimed he only uses the place to defraud members of the public even when several clothes, shoes, bags and blood stains were found at the shrine.
more pictures

Re: Shrine With Dungeon Discovered In Ile-ife ( Pictures) by AfonjaGuy: 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
Afonjas and Ritualist be like Buhari Apc and lies . Tufiakwaaa, spit and walk away

3 Likes

Re: Shrine With Dungeon Discovered In Ile-ife ( Pictures) by thonyrule(m): 3:46am On Nov 19, 2016
Re: Shrine With Dungeon Discovered In Ile-ife ( Pictures) by dotman4real007(m): 4:20am On Nov 19, 2016
God will continue to expose them,these animals should be killed by beheading and fed to the pigs!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Invites Patient Who Died With Covid19 Symptoms, Exposed in Delta(photo). / Nigerain Lady Caught Sleeping With Her Fiancee's Friend A Week Before Wedding / Villagers Allegedly Attack Gombe Judge, Two Others Over Land Dispute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.