Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Trump Win: Buhari Set To Pull Out Of Saudi Led Sunni Coalition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Win: Buhari Set To Pull Out Of Saudi Led Sunni Coalition (2239 Views)

President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday / Buhari's Gift To Outgoing Ambassador Of Saudi Arabia To Nigeria. PICS / Buhari Set To Increase Workers' Salaries - Daily Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Win: Buhari Set To Pull Out Of Saudi Led Sunni Coalition by GBTYO: 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
I just heard Buhari is already pulling out of the Saudi Sunni coalition over a Trump win.

You will recall that the Saudis named Nigeria alongside other Sunni Muslim nations in their coalition to defend the Saudi Royal family from Iranian and Shias.

And that prominent among the Saudi coalition includes groups like ISIS, Al Nusa Front and Al Qaeda which have so far been highly successful in wiping out Shias in parts of Iraq and Syria .

With a Trump win, the Saudi coalition is folding like a pack of cards as President elect Trump is not expected to support sunni terrorists in Syria like Obama did over the likely risk of WW3 with Russia/China/Iranian alliance.

Although the Saudi's are yet to jettison their sectarian alliance, inside sources have it that the Saudi Princes are shitting all over themselves over an end to Obama state sponsored Jihad which they bankrolled on Hilary Clinton continuing the legacy.

The President tried unfailingly to get Saudi official response all through the night on the way forward but to no avail as no official answered his call apart from one time when an Indonesian maid answered and said in pidgin English " call back. Master no happy now. Can't talk. "

Stay tuned for updates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Win: Buhari Set To Pull Out Of Saudi Led Sunni Coalition by IVORY2009(m): 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
Good! Mr president is making all last minute "U" turn, b4 it will be too late to do so shocked

3 Likes

Re: Trump Win: Buhari Set To Pull Out Of Saudi Led Sunni Coalition by agabaI23(m): 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hehehe that was too fast

Any links sir if you are not the source? grin grin

This is one of the reasons why I am happy Trump won

3 Likes

Re: Trump Win: Buhari Set To Pull Out Of Saudi Led Sunni Coalition by bennyann: 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
Na lie jor. PMB is scared of no one. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Trump Win: Buhari Set To Pull Out Of Saudi Led Sunni Coalition by SweetJoystick(m): 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
You no well
Re: Trump Win: Buhari Set To Pull Out Of Saudi Led Sunni Coalition by GenbIoodykiller: 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
IVORY2009:
Good! Mr president is making all last minute "U" turn, b4 it will be too late to do so shocked
lol Hehehehehehe
cc
Omenka demdem passingshot midolian ngeneukwenu dropshot modath Clerverly madridguy

2 Likes

Re: Trump Win: Buhari Set To Pull Out Of Saudi Led Sunni Coalition by GBTYO: 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
bennyann:
Na lie jor. PMB is scared of no one. lipsrsealed

Buhari wey as Supreme leader in a military junta nah bloodless coup dem use remove am?

Dasuki just point pistol order the bully out of dodan barracks

3 Likes

Re: Trump Win: Buhari Set To Pull Out Of Saudi Led Sunni Coalition by Kingbuhari(m): 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
buhari will shit in his pant hahahahaha

5 Likes

Re: Trump Win: Buhari Set To Pull Out Of Saudi Led Sunni Coalition by richidinho(m): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
He shld stay ooo... God punish am

No wonder he refuse to congratulate him, but who cares?

3 Likes

Re: Trump Win: Buhari Set To Pull Out Of Saudi Led Sunni Coalition by GenbIoodykiller: 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
una no go kill me with laughter grin

personally i don't fancy trump due to some hatred i have for racists so i careless about his win but looking around nairaland i saw how kids or adults with kids brain people like omenka modath aresa kropotkin2 timemanager, etc. wanted to make mountain out of ant hill in this election that is purely none of our business so i decided to join the fun and add to their misery because i enjoy seeing them loose grin

the only person with similar opinion with mine is TonyeBarcanista my stubborn boy cheesy
i see no big deal here but let's enjoy the mockery fun while it lasts.

kiss the gaddem truth cool

2 Likes

Re: Trump Win: Buhari Set To Pull Out Of Saudi Led Sunni Coalition by kodded(m): 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
the fear of trump is the beginning of wisdom grin

sai trump #NewSheriffInTown

2 Likes

Re: Trump Win: Buhari Set To Pull Out Of Saudi Led Sunni Coalition by joeyfire(m): 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
ODB my nizzle for shizzle grin

Collect am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Win: Buhari Set To Pull Out Of Saudi Led Sunni Coalition by Splashme: 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
[size=18pt]Shame on the Daura mugu[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Trump Win: Buhari Set To Pull Out Of Saudi Led Sunni Coalition by afanide: 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
GBTYO:
I just heard Buhari is already pulling out of the Saudi Sunni coalition over a Trump win.

You will recall that the Saudis named Nigeria alongside other Sunni Muslim nations in their coalition to defend the Saudi Royal family from Iranian and Shias.

And that prominent among the Saudi coalition includes groups like ISIS, Al Nusa Front and Al Qaeda which have so far been highly successful in wiping out Shias in parts of Iraq and Syria .

With a Trump win, the Saudi coalition is folding like a pack of cards as President elect Trump is not expected to support sunni terrorists in Syria like Obama did over the likely risk of WW3 with Russia/China/Iranian alliance.

Although the Saudi's are yet to jettison their sectarian alliance, inside sources have it that the Saudi Princes are shitting all over themselves over an end to Obama state sponsored Jihad which they bankrolled on Hilary Clinton continuing the legacy.

The President tried unfailingly to get Saudi official response all through the night on the way forward but to no avail as no official answered his call apart from one time when an Indonesian maid answered and said in pidgin English " call back. Master no happy now. Can't talk. "

Stay tuned for updates.

What is your Source

1 Like

Re: Trump Win: Buhari Set To Pull Out Of Saudi Led Sunni Coalition by GBTYO: 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
afanide:

What is your Source

The same site TB Joshua get expo on US elections

1 Like

Re: Trump Win: Buhari Set To Pull Out Of Saudi Led Sunni Coalition by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
GenbIoodykiller:
una no go kill me with laughter grin

personally i don't fancy trump due to some hatred i have for racists so i careless about his win but looking around nairaland i saw how kids or adults with kids brain people like omenka modath aresa kropotkin2 timemanager, etc. wanted to make mountain out of ant hill in this election that is purely none of our business so i decided to join the fun and add to their misery because i enjoy seeing them loose grin

the only person with similar opinion with mine is TonyeBarcanista my stubborn boy cheesy
i see no big deal here but let's enjoy the mockery fun while it lasts.

[b]kiss the gaddem truth
cool
[/b]

If you hate racists, I doubt your love for these ''tribalists'' if there is word like that.. Lol! .. .

look down, you know them better..

GenbIoodykiller:

lol Hehehehehehe
cc
Omenka demdem passingshot midolian ngeneukwenu dropshot modath Clerverly madridguy

1 Like

Re: Trump Win: Buhari Set To Pull Out Of Saudi Led Sunni Coalition by MilesLamar(m): 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
toh
Re: Trump Win: Buhari Set To Pull Out Of Saudi Led Sunni Coalition by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
GBTYO:

The same site TB Joshua get expo on US elections
LMAO
Re: Trump Win: Buhari Set To Pull Out Of Saudi Led Sunni Coalition by GBTYO: 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
To all the soon to be deported and banned Muslims

[img]http://m.popkey.co/687ea1/3GQpv.gif[/img]

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Win: Buhari Set To Pull Out Of Saudi Led Sunni Coalition by farem: 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
GBTYO:

Stay tuned for updates.

You just heard this from the land of the dead. I mean
from your departed ancestors, right?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Is It Time To Defund The Un?-------terry Paulson / Why Awo Did Not Make West To Secede / Governor Rochas Okorocha And Thugs Fight At The APC National Convention (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.