Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

The Picture That Caused Ramsey Nouah's Divorce - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Picture That Caused Ramsey Nouah's Divorce (67759 Views)

See The Nud€ Picture That Caused People Talking / Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah / Ramsey Nouah Is A Year Older Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Picture That Caused Ramsey Nouah's Divorce by rochell: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2010
wat is it,if the wife wants to go then she should or didn't she know that he was an actor and is bound to do anything before she got married to him
wat sort of ignorant and foolish people do we have in nigeria.yu re lucky that i'm not in the country,if not something bad would have hapened.
ma guy,carry on with ur job and forget about the foolish women who doesn't have sense shocked
Re: The Picture That Caused Ramsey Nouah's Divorce by mamagee3(f): 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

[size=18pt]LMFAO!@ THE MOVIE PICTURE![/size] Wooi! Mi belly!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Picture That Caused Ramsey Nouah's Divorce by silversheep: 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
.Pls vote for my baby OLAOLUWA CALEB ADEDEJI as the next Pz cussons baby of the year. Please make it happen for him by 1) clicking on the link below .. Cussons Baby Moments
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=11... 2)clicking on view and vote 3) clicking on his votes which is highlighted in blue directly under his picture.I promise will take you about 10 seconds for you to vote. Thank you so much,have a wonderful day and may God almighty bless you as you vote

Re: The Picture That Caused Ramsey Nouah's Divorce by DonaldGenes(m): 11:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
sexyLeamon:
any source? undecided

WWW.source.com
Re: The Picture That Caused Ramsey Nouah's Divorce by DonaldGenes(m): 11:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
platinumnk:
what I would give to kiss Ramseys Noahs lips smiley

Your B.sc Cert

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance / AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event / DJ Cuppy At #EndSARS Protest In Lekki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.