Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,409 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua (50528 Views)

Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko / Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As New Ondo Governor / Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua by obembet(f): 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
all this things doesn't concerns me, just tell wole Soyinka to tear his passport and TB Joshua to hold press conference. that's all
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua by friedcorn: 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
And nobody recognized the daura dulllllard last year. Even obama refuse to visit him

trump is here, buhari will visit as usual.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua by olaolulazio(m): 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
Goat!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua by dreezybines: 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
T.B Joshua messed up big time...

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua by Kosy79(f): 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
Trump is like Chelsea. You never know his fans until he wins.

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua by Random75: 6:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
MMM pays wella grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua by friedcorn: 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
drnairalov:
Donald Trump spelled backwards is ""Pmurt Dlanod""Which makes no sense just like President of United States
yrallih notnilc

thats hillary clinton does it also make sense just her ambition to become president? Nooooooooooooooo
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua by 2016easy2017: 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
I was in the bank this morning when I heard 4people,obviously Christians, saying they are happy trump won,one of them asked the talker, why and he said "he'll do to Muslims worse than bush did to them"
well,if u are this kind of xtians,u are 1 of the majority (95%) but ask itself,if Jesus had been alive now,what do u think he would say to ur comment or support who?
is ur answer is negative, then prepare for HELL because u don't belong to Jesus.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
Waitn concern Ondo with America
Stupid Nigerians
Una go just ddy fams carelessly
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua by chuose2: 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
Let God expose Adeboye the way he exposed TB joshua

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua by excellent2013(m): 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
I wonder what concern Nigeria seers with American politics. one so called primate olabayo made that silly guess sometimes but was disgraced.
the bible says "woe to the prophet that says thus saith the Lord when God has not spoken "
A true prophet is known by the accuracy of his prophecy.
some of these prophets only make guesses in their so called predictions.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua by sekem: 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
T. B. Joshua shey you don see am now abi?

You don see why I don warn you tey tey make you keep away from betting.

But you no gree.

Now, you don spoil market.

In fact, you suppose change your name now to SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL CASTING LTD!

Moral lesson: Man propose; God disposes. QED
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua by Kingbuhari(m): 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
I heard there is riot in Lagos because of Donald Trump landslide victory abeg someone should confirm it
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua by rickyrex(m): 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
When will this title "governorship candidate" expire from this man? Can't you see that he looks like a looter
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua by notoriousbabe: 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
dingbang:
cheesy so if Donald Trump did not win, they won't develop their states, afonjas sha cheesy
your mumu pass dat of mumuni,sotey I dey cry for youcry cry cry cry cry
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua by macho44(m): 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
GurlFriend:
Ondo state PDP gubernatorial candidate Barrister Jimoh Ibrahim is currently trending after he congratulated American President-elect, Donald Trump on his historic victory.

As you can imagine, the reactions were hilarious!! cheesy

Continue below

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/ondo-state-guber-candidate.html
hmmmmm, dey kiaful b4 he threaten u with Mouth-Odour oooo, infolab.com.ng
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
[quote author=oluFELAxy post=50902862][/quote]
Kai! See punchline.. nairalanders won't kill me grin
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua by drkells(m): 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
Who are afonjas?, whi is afonja? and where is afonja?
dingbang:
cheesy so if Donald Trump did not win, they won't develop their states, afonjas sha cheesy
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua by notoriousbabe: 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
dreezybines:
T.B Joshua messed up big time...
attendance and offering for dis week in church go dey low because people go don dey doubt am. Na only people like lala ajepako vickyrotex aminat508 edwife eleko1 Chukwudi44 and juliaann go still go there dis week

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua by DeRay98(m): 6:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
afanide:
Everyone is congratulating Trump even those that are hearing his name for the first time.......

Ah, hope you never forget how "stock exchange madam" then Ndi Okereke onyuki abi, started and organised a fund raising dinner to support Obama campaign in 2008?
Una don forget?
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua by Orikinla(m): 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
God does not lie. Therefore any false prophecy is not from God.
False prophecies come from false prophets.

Read my books on.
https://www.amazon.com/author/ekenyerengozimichaelchima
Follow @247nigeria on Twitter
https://twitter.com/247nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua by wickedworld: 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hexzyz:
I heard the prophecy was deleted.

Ppl are just. Insulting man of God, no body care to check the numbers. Of voters.

Man of God was right, clinton won the election by voters just that she did make it to white house.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua by VickyRotex(f): 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
afanide:
Everyone is congratulating Trump even those that are hearing his name for the first time.......

I tell you bro! cheesy

Some people dint even know there was an election until this morning!

Later you'll hear questions like "Is Donald Trump the Governor of United States? shocked shocked
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua by kindredspirit(m): 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lol @ " weyrey leleyi o" !

I love twitter tho. You can cuss anybody, no matter their status. Funny thing is, they get to read your yab tweet(s) and can do nothing about it.

I'm going there right now to let fly my own barbs at Jimoh Ibrahim.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua by oluxy(m): 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
For this reason. He won't win in his state grin grin grin
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua by d33types: 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
wickedworld:

Ppl are just. Insulting man of God, no body care to check the numbers. Of voters.

Man of God was right, clinton won the election by voters just that she did make it to white house.

Ignoramus..the man of God failed his prediction. If God really revealed to him, i think he would have known about the complex electoral processes of the US as well.

The telegraph

While Clinton had a higher share of the popular vote than Trump, the Republican was able to take a series of key battleground states including Florida, Ohio and North Carolina, before stunningly carrying Pennsylvania, a state that had not backed a Republican for president since 1988.

The electoral map is important. Each state is worth a certain number of electoral college votes, so it was essential that Trump and Clinton built a coalition of states to reach the magic number of 270
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua by ajepako(f): 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
notoriousbabe:
attendance and offering for dis week in church go dey low because people go don dey doubt am. Na only people like lala ajepako vickyrotex aminat508 edwife eleko1 Chukwudi44 and juliaann go still go there dis week

Alafishe...
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua by ybalogs(m): 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
Is TB Joshua really God sent or just doing his own business?

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua by Aminat508(f): 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
notoriousbabe:
Oniranu undecided

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua by KingSango(m): 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
GurlFriend:
Ondo state PDP gubernatorial candidate Barrister Jimoh Ibrahim is currently trending after he congratulated American President-elect, Donald Trump on his historic victory.

As you can imagine, the reactions were hilarious!! cheesy

Continue below

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/ondo-state-guber-candidate.html

Greetings,

So it as my Baba from Africa told me, "Donald Trump would win the U.S Election for president". He told me it would be a very serious time for Black people in the U.S. THE BIRTH OF A NATION. How ironic, that they gave it that title. The election of Donald Trump is the rise of the KKK, bigots and all sorts of people fed up with the U.S government, the Illuminati, anything in general that they believe is working against their lives. I believe and know, as do Queen Quet and His Royal Majesty Oba Adefunmi II, along with the Ancestors that we choose our own fates. African people must choose to build up African nations in Africa, and African nations in the Carribean or suffer severely from this new and different world. Time is of the essence though, don't count the days but make the days count. Learn to save your money so you can build things that will make you independent. Whatever it is you're working on, a plan, a business, an investment, change a habit, learning a new trade or skill, you'd better take serious making it happen because the time is here where that may not be possible. If you don't commit yourself to do what you intend with all your spirit you may end up a victim of the change of worlds. Ase, ase, ase, ooo!

1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua by mikeade11(m): 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
It will be better if you can put your uncle in that office instead of Trump...
drnairalov:
Donald Trump spelled backwards is ""Pmurt Dlanod""Which makes no sense just like the President of United States

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos / Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear / 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.