Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari (44446 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos / Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump / CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by ajepako(f): 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
l am not commenting tiday joh...

l just want to sing ....

Singing Rihana's track ( Take a Bow)

'oh how about a round of applause'

"standing ovation!"

yeah...yeah..yeah..

"you look so dumb right now"

"standing outside my house"

"trying to apologise...you so ugly when you cry"

please! just cut it out

"dont tell me you're sorry cos you're not"

'cos l know you re only sorry you got caught"

'chorus...

'but you put on quite a show"

"really had me going'

"now its time to go"

'curtain falling and closing"

"that was quite a show"

'very entertaining"

'but it's over now' × 2

' go on and TAKE A BOW"

Rihana.......
Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by saintdennis(m): 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
The average Nigerian is inherently stupid...

People been abusing twitter privileges since 1900
Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by NATIONALPASTOR: 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
DropShot:
You're right. It's IPOiDiots that are recognized at White House.
No sir. You mean YORUBAiDiots?

4 Likes

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
you have got no choice

1 Like

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by ehissi(m): 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hmmmmmmm......

Work against am naah, make thunder fire you!!angry

Did anybody notice that Buhari didn't add "anti-corruption" in the areas of cooperation with the USA.

E for try am make e hear am...grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by dondigi(m): 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
Before nkor, you get option?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by saintdennis(m): 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
Heffalump:
Some Nigerians are really silly people. This is why the Western countries look down on Nigerian and Africa.

I wonder why it is so difficult for some educated folks to be civilzed

Bros I looked at her tweet and shook my head.

This is why I support china, russia n co. Freedom without discipline = anarchy

1 Like

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by Jay542(m): 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
Better use sense to work with him

1 Like

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
jeyselassie:
u mean " I will beg donald trump". does trump even know you? d only 2 things nigeria is known for to america is- "nigeria begs to collect loan" "nigeria begs to sell oil".

Instead you should say the only two things you know
Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
The usual song"i can work with anybody" I wonder what benefit thathas brought to Nigeria, I can work with Trump ko, I can work with gorilla ni.Yeye thing.

1 Like

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
kettykin:
Someone who doesn't understand rule of law wants to work with someone from a civil back ground

What do you know they call rule of law
Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by holluphemydavid(m): 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
He gat no choice dan to work with him
Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by kikake: 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
When Kongi Soyonka sets out to destroy his US Green Card, can someone please wake me up? I am going to sleep.

1 Like

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by Bizibi(m): 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
APC will get a sweet karma......

1 Like

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by Jetjacky(m): 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
richidinho:
Not neccessary please stay with clinton, the real sheriff is in town now
lol! grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by PDJT: 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
DropShot:

Just as many are mad but few are roaming.

I saw from the thread, you promised to commit suicide. Please don't do it, it's awful!
Do you have a family to support you?

1 Like

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by olayincar(m): 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
jeyselassie:
u mean " I will beg donald trump". does trump even know you? d only 2 things nigeria is known for to america is- "nigeria begs to collect loan" "nigeria begs to sell oil".

=D laughing on d floor
bro u be bad guy

1 Like

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by jerryok(m): 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
buhari you are too small for him

1 Like

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by emelux: 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
richidinho:
Not neccessary please stay with clinton, the real sheriff is in town now

Lol.....

1 Like

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by Leez(m): 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
Alexxgold:
Osus won't like this... kikikikiki

idiotas when is Trump sending soldiers to free Biafrauud? una helicopters from Russia never land or which one
so ipob n biafra is why u r so pained trump won?
u hate igbos yet u want one naija wit dem? smh

2 Likes

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by usamali(m): 11:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
googlepikins:
Trump be like, you dey madd. I will deal with you boko haram

or u dey mad how can I work with a dead brain....

2 Likes

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by browseyd22(m): 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
My friend shut up, you get choice,dy feel important,who knw you for White House

1 Like

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by oleeverking(m): 11:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
From N#Pple Flashing To Total Trash Bling To Curtain-Fringe, Check Out The Worst Dress On The Red Carpet At The MTV EMAs (37 Photos & 2 Videos)
http://www.oleeverkingblog.com/2016/11/from-npple-flashing-to-total-trash.html

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by Barigaboy(m): 11:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
googlepikins:
Trump be like, you dey madd. I will deal with you boko haram
My brother apart from politics apply caution n little sense to what u type about the president of your country even though u don't no d implication of this yet. Dis man is older than your father. Imagine if your father is d president of this country n u see dis negative comment u have posted how would u feel. There are some nonsense that needs dealing with n your act got u into that.
Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
Barigaboy:
My brother apart from politics apply caution n little sense to what u type about the president of your country even though u don't no d implication of this yet. Dis man is older than your father. Imagine if your father is d president of this country n u see dis negative comment u have posted how would u feel. There are some nonsense that needs dealing with n your act got u into that.
my man leave him. He will never care if his father is being dragged in the mud. So how do u expect him to respect another person's father. It is a trait from their tribe. They must show it.

1 Like

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by slivertongue: 11:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
its Trump oooo nt Clinton ur prefered

1 Like

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by totorimi: 11:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
If he likes let him send delegation to congratulate him, all i know is that Donald Trump dont want any jihadist in USA anymore and that includes bubu.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
SKYTREND:
You think America is Nigeria..... Trump will reject you
but he will accept your father hahahaha
Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by MizAijay(f): 11:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
My dear President, it's a good thing you look forward to working with Trump. But the real question and line of thought is: Is Trump ready to work with you? Does he even send you and your people? Bear in mind that you are going to be dealing with a very erratic and unexperienced fellow in terms of governance.

1 Like

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
steppin:
This Trump victory pain Afonjas pass anything.
I just dey laugh when I dey read their sad comments.
how does the victory concerns afonjas. Let me see how he want to save you ipobia slave from nigeria.
Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 12:05am On Nov 10, 2016
richidinho:

When are you commiting the suicide you promised if Trump is elected?

cheesy cheesy the poor dude is talking from the grave. Talk about "walking dead" cheesy

Buhari better respect himself before trump 'll just disgrace him. Dt Brown ass US president ain't got no chill @ all especially for black folks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Reveals What Recovered Stolen Monies Will Be Used For / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke / Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.