Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

How Fake Prophecies on The U.S Presidential Election Exposed Fake Prophets - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Fake Prophecies on The U.S Presidential Election Exposed Fake Prophets (1458 Views)

Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches / How Prominent ‘men Of God’ Misfired: All The Failed Prophecies On 2019 Elections / Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Fake Prophecies on The U.S Presidential Election Exposed Fake Prophets by Orikinla(m): 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
Three different Africans who claimed to be prophets prophesied victory for Secretary Hillary Clinton against Donald Trump in the 2016 U.S presidential election held yesterday November 8. But unfortunately for them, Clinton lost and against the expectations of conventional wisdom and projections of majority of politicians and economists, Donald Trump won.

I am perhaps the most popular Nigerian fan and supporter of Donald even before he joined the presidential race for the highest political office in the United States of America.
I know him for his successful real estate empire and beauty pageants which my popular blog, Talk of The Town By Orikinla is the first Nigerian blog to be accredited by his Miss Universe Organization. And my @247nigeria on Twitter supported him openly from the presidential primaries to his historic victory against all odds in the presidential election on Tuesday, November 8, 2016.

Trump received more than US$3 Billion free news and social media coverage that gave him the great momentum for his phenomenal political movement against the hypocritical American Establishment that exaggerated his personal foibles to rubbish and tarnish his public image to cause collateral damage to his presidential ambition. But the majority of the working class and youths in America wanted change and they have elected him to become the new President of the U.S.A.

Ignorant people say Trump is racist, but he is among the few people who stood by one of the greatest heavy weight boxing champions of all time, Mike Tyson when he was accused of rape and convicted. And Tyson is black.
Unknown to many Nigerians in Nigeria, many Africans in the Diaspora work for Trump and he is an equal opportunity employer. He has given thousands of jobs to immigrants. But when he said that illegal immigrants should be deported, many ignorant people used that to accuse him of racism when many illegal Nigerian immigrants have been deported by Libya, UK and other countries without any dispute.

My friend Adeleke O'Adeyemi, aka "Mai Nasara", winner of the 2011 annual Nigeria Prize for Literature sponsored by the Nigeria LNG Limited addressed the disgrace of the fake prophets with the following quotes from the Holy Bible posted on Facebook.
#TrumpNationReset

“If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him” (Deut. 18:22).

“But the prophet who prophesies peace will be recognized as one truly sent by the Lord only if his prediction comes true” (Jer. 28:9).

“When all this comes true - and it surely will - then they will know that a prophet has been among them.” (Ezek. 33:33).

“The Lord was with Samuel as he grew up, and he let none of his words fall to the ground. And all Israel from Dan to Beersheba recognized that Samuel was attested as a prophet of the Lord” (1 Sam 3:19)..

PS:
Read my books on.
https://www.amazon.com/author/ekenyerengozimichaelchima
Follow @247nigeria on Twitter
https://twitter.com/247nigeria

Re: How Fake Prophecies on The U.S Presidential Election Exposed Fake Prophets by midolian(m): 6:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
Fvck TB and his followers. I have been saying it...The days of the prophets are gone!

If clinton had won, I will still say the same thing. The world is so dumb now that if a common man like me predicts Man U to beat Chelsea in a match and it happens, they will begin to tag me a Prophet.

1 Like

Re: How Fake Prophecies on The U.S Presidential Election Exposed Fake Prophets by Orikinla(m): 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
midolian:
Fvck TB and his followers. I have been saying it...The days of the prophets are gone!

If clinton had won, I will still say the same thing. The world is so dumb now that if a common man like me predicts Man U to beat Chelsea in a match and it happens, they will begin to tag me a Prophet.

There are still true prophets among us. But the fake prophets are legions.

It is wrong to say what Almighty God JEHOVAH has not said.
Even Apostle Paul always made it clear whenever he addressed issues, he would say: I say, not the Lord. And he only quoted the Word of God to support his sermons.

God does not lie.
So any false prophecy is not from God.
Re: How Fake Prophecies on The U.S Presidential Election Exposed Fake Prophets by richard58: 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
Am even better predictor than some prophets
Re: How Fake Prophecies on The U.S Presidential Election Exposed Fake Prophets by Orikinla(m): 12:38am On Nov 10, 2016
richard58:
Am even better predictor than some prophets

No true prophet of God will prophesy a lie.
Re: How Fake Prophecies on The U.S Presidential Election Exposed Fake Prophets by richard58: 10:37am On Nov 10, 2016
Orikinla:

o boy na to go open my own church oo

1 Like

Re: How Fake Prophecies on The U.S Presidential Election Exposed Fake Prophets by Orikinla(m): 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
richard58:
o boy na to go open my own church oo
If you are called by Almighty God JEHOVAH.

Evangelical Christians backed Trump by 81 per cent to 16 per cent, making this biggest evangelical vote ever achieved.
Re: How Fake Prophecies on The U.S Presidential Election Exposed Fake Prophets by plappville(f): 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2016

Jeremiah 23:16 “This is what the LORD Almighty says: “Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.”

1 Like

Re: How Fake Prophecies on The U.S Presidential Election Exposed Fake Prophets by plappville(f): 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
Orikinla:

GBAM.... kiss
Re: How Fake Prophecies on The U.S Presidential Election Exposed Fake Prophets by alBHAGDADI: 7:14am On Nov 11, 2016
Anybody prophesying in this time and age is a false person and should be rejected cos the Bible has already made all the prophecies we need for today and it stated that prophecies will come to an end.

1 Corinthians 13:8

Love never fails. But where there are PROPHECIES, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
Re: How Fake Prophecies on The U.S Presidential Election Exposed Fake Prophets by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 11, 2016
This is Y the “Abijawara of Canaanland” is smarter than TB Joshua. grin

Ever since he goofed with his “gate of hell” prophecy against Buhari, he has learnt the most important lesson in “prophecy-gambling”. grin

All prophets are as fake as their God - Yahweh. We evolve everyday & the lies that were sold to the world in the 80s, 90s & Year2G cannot even sway the fowls & roosters of today.

If a tailor is still sewing the designs of the 1960s, 70s & 80s in 2016, then he would remain poor all his life. This is the problem with all the fabricated lies in the holy books - no upgrades whatsoever.

Give it 5more years & religion will be relegated to the pit latrine where it really belongs because the brain keeps evolving - at lightening speed, past a need for a God, superstition & fables.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fake Prophecies on The U.S Presidential Election Exposed Fake Prophets by Orikinla(m): 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
plappville:

Jeremiah 23:16 “This is what the LORD Almighty says: “Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.”
But millions of gullible people still continue to follow them in ignorance and disobedience to the warnings of Almighty God JEHOVAH.
Re: How Fake Prophecies on The U.S Presidential Election Exposed Fake Prophets by Orikinla(m): 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
Zoharariel:
This is Y the “Abijawara of Canaanland” is smarter than TB Joshua. grin

Ever since he goofed with his “gate of hell” prophecy against Buhari, he has learnt the most important lesson in “prophecy-gambling”. grin

All prophets are as fake as their God - Yahweh. We evolve everyday & the lies that were sold to the world in the 80s, 90s & Year2G cannot even sway the fowls & roosters of today.

If a tailor is still sewing the designs of the 1960s, 70s & 80s in 2016, then he would remain poor all his life. This is the problem with all the fabricated lies in the holy books - no upgrades whatsoever.

Give it 5more years & religion will be relegated to the pit latrine where it really belongs because the brain keeps evolving - at lightening speed, past a need for a God, superstition & fables.
Almighty God JEHOVAH is not fake.
The knowledge of HIM is power.
I am not a believer by hearsay, but by irrefutable evidence of divine experience.

I was a refugee child during the Biafran war.
My beloved mother of blessed memory lost three of her six children and I was dying. They told her that I would not survive. That was when the Holy Spirit descended on me and I started speaking in tongues.
Almighty God JEHOVAH saved my life.

One Hindu woman in Lagos was rejected by her husband and told to return to India. She said she would commit suicide instead of returning to India in disgrace.
She brought out poison to drink it, but an invisible hand brushed it away thrice. She now challenged the force to reveal itself. A voice answered her by the name of our Messiah Jesus Christ and told her to return to India and that on a particular date, the same man who rejected her would come for her. She believed and returned. But her family dismissed her confession and mocked her that she had gone mad. On the particular date, she waited and when it was already past 11pm, her parents locked the gates and doors and told her to go and sleep, because it was too late for anyone to come visiting by such a time. But she refused to go to bed. They left her in their living room and went to bed.
It was at 11:45pm that she heard their doorbell ringing.
She looked through the windows and saw the man at the gate. She shouted to call her parents and when they came out and saw the man, they were speechless.
They became believers that night.

You can see more testimonies of irrefutable evidence of Almighty God JEHOVAH on my The Rhema Blog.
Re: How Fake Prophecies on The U.S Presidential Election Exposed Fake Prophets by plappville(f): 12:04am On Nov 13, 2016
Orikinla:
But millions of gullible people still continue to follow them in ignorance and disobedience to the warnings of Almighty God JEHOVAH.

They are ignorants. Miracle seekers. Not hungry for the forthcoming kingdom of God. But are seduced by signs and wonders from those false prophets.

Come to think of it. If all Christians keep claiming thier pastors are true , who then is thé false prophet/pastor the bible talks about? Are we not saying the bible has lied? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Fake Prophecies on The U.S Presidential Election Exposed Fake Prophets by Orikinla(m): 1:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
plappville:

They are ignorants. Miracle seekers. Not hungry for the forthcoming kingdom of God. But are seduced by signs and wonders from those false prophets.

Come to think of it. If all Christians keep claiming thier pastors are true , who then is thé false prophet/pastor the bible talks about? Are we not saying the bible has lied? undecided

(1) (Reply)

See Billboard Advertising Modern Day Babalawo In Port Harcourt / Prophet Who Predicted Trump's Win Is Now Prophesying About The Fate Of Nigeria / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Releases His Prophecies For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.