Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Short USSD Code To Buy Airtime From Any Nigerian Bank. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Short USSD Code To Buy Airtime From Any Nigerian Bank. (43295 Views)

How To Transfer Airtime From Mtn To Airtel Or Glo To Etisalat And Vice Versa / USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction / Ussd Code To Stop Auto Renewal Of Airtel Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Short USSD Code To Buy Airtime From Any Nigerian Bank. by mike404(m): 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
doesn't work for Access bank
Re: Short USSD Code To Buy Airtime From Any Nigerian Bank. by centboy123456(m): 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
overdrive:
Cool let me sharply clear my #2k in ecobank!I don't trust those guys!

Hahahah u don trust them with ur 2k guy u funny like mad
Re: Short USSD Code To Buy Airtime From Any Nigerian Bank. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
blesseddimson60:
Abeg, Wema bank Neva upgrade reach DT level?

for Wema bank, use *945#
and may I tell you that you can actually do anything you want to do on your account by using this code. you can pay bills, transfer money among other things.

you guys won't believe this, Wema bank is the best in the country, you won't know until you start banking with them.

forget the old bad reputation
Re: Short USSD Code To Buy Airtime From Any Nigerian Bank. by abimbawealth(f): 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
Christardor:
Pls why does your owm contradicts the op's own.
I posted what I use...dunno about op's own especially UBA
Re: Short USSD Code To Buy Airtime From Any Nigerian Bank. by orangeberry2: 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
How do I buy for third party with fcmb used code
Re: Short USSD Code To Buy Airtime From Any Nigerian Bank. by paparazzi1987(m): 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
Sterling bank ussd always works fine and best..
Re: Short USSD Code To Buy Airtime From Any Nigerian Bank. by elvision1(m): 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
What you all don't know is 10naira is being deducted for that transaction, lol, una think say bank no dey gain anything abi?
Re: Short USSD Code To Buy Airtime From Any Nigerian Bank. by DAramis: 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
elvision1:
What you all don't know is 10naira is being deducted for that transaction, lol, una think say bank no dey gain anything abi?

I is better than network providers that charges minimum of 15%.

Example : you recharged 500 through ussd and you are charged #10 by your bank but credited with the full amount (#500) compared to recharging through network providers for the same amount and you are charged 15% commission (#75) leaving you with only #425.

Pls, any help guys... Access is not working.
Re: Short USSD Code To Buy Airtime From Any Nigerian Bank. by musa7m(m): 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
For FirstBank: Dial*894*amount#....men my own no dey work...service error
Re: Short USSD Code To Buy Airtime From Any Nigerian Bank. by chukz999(m): 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
jericco1:
Does that of Diamond Bank really work?
Try Using *904*amount# It Works I.E If Ur Mtn Number Is Connected To The Bank.
Re: Short USSD Code To Buy Airtime From Any Nigerian Bank. by valboy20(m): 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
abimbawealth:
*919*amount# for registered number

*919*phone number*amount# unregistered number

UBA
Re: Short USSD Code To Buy Airtime From Any Nigerian Bank. by valboy20(m): 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
jericco1:
Does that of Diamond Bank really work?

it works
Re: Short USSD Code To Buy Airtime From Any Nigerian Bank. by mountainidea: 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
Give and it shall be given unto you!
Bro, you have given! Therefore, you shall have more knowledge.
Re: Short USSD Code To Buy Airtime From Any Nigerian Bank. by penzino(m): 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
MOFAZIT:
what of union bank?
*389*032*amount#
Re: Short USSD Code To Buy Airtime From Any Nigerian Bank. by eipreel(f): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2016
blesseddimson60:
Abeg, Wema bank Neva upgrade reach DT level?
*945*amount#
Re: Short USSD Code To Buy Airtime From Any Nigerian Bank. by 1Kaycee1(m): 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ddavid64:
nice..I've been looking for something like this
This Ddavid64 guy selling this data plan is a scammer. Nobody should do anything with him. I still don't know why he is still on nairaland. where are our Mods?
Ddavid64:
This Ddavid64 guy selling this data plan is a scammer. Nobody should do anything with him. I still don't know why he is still on nairaland. where are our Mods?
Ddavid64:

Re: Short USSD Code To Buy Airtime From Any Nigerian Bank. by elvision1(m): 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
DAramis:

I is better than network providers that charges minimum of 15%.

Example : you recharged 500 through ussd and you are charged #10 by your bank but credited with the full amount (#500) compared to recharging through network providers for the same amount and you are charged 15% commission (#75) leaving you with only #425.

Pls, any help guys... Access is not working.

but with cash, you get your money's worth. This is only good in case of emergencies or when you are clearing your account
Re: Short USSD Code To Buy Airtime From Any Nigerian Bank. by Tinyemeka(m): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ndudi4:
Diamond bank not working. I just tried it. Or it doesn't work with Glo lines?
Use the line through which you receive alerts.
Re: Short USSD Code To Buy Airtime From Any Nigerian Bank. by jericco1(m): 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2016
chukz999:
Try Using *904*amount# It Works I.E If Ur Mtn Number Is Connected To The Bank.

thank you
Re: Short USSD Code To Buy Airtime From Any Nigerian Bank. by bolajigiwa: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
Uchehot:
where is UNION BANK

For UnionBank dial *389*032*amount#

Re: Short USSD Code To Buy Airtime From Any Nigerian Bank. by Engineermbugame(m): 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
Lol ,nah 2day wey i dey broke i register d stuff oo ,i borrow 400 and transfer my gal 200 thanks op .
Re: Short USSD Code To Buy Airtime From Any Nigerian Bank. by DAramis: 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
elvision1:

but with cash, you get your money's worth. This is only good in case of emergencies or when you are clearing your account

Absolutely true.
Re: Short USSD Code To Buy Airtime From Any Nigerian Bank. by MATEX30: 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
Re: Short USSD Code To Buy Airtime From Any Nigerian Bank. by ifymagik(m): 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2016
K
Re: Short USSD Code To Buy Airtime From Any Nigerian Bank. by izutex007(m): 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
Uchehot:
where is UNION BANK
i wondered too.
its *389*032*amount#
Re: Short USSD Code To Buy Airtime From Any Nigerian Bank. by musicwriter(m): 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
I first brought this idea Nigerians could recharge their phone on air without recharge card. It was heavily advertised on Cool FM and Wazobia FM back in the days. Soon everybody, including the phone networks picked up on that. I don't know whether this's worthy of suing them.

1 Like

Re: Short USSD Code To Buy Airtime From Any Nigerian Bank. by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
Tried It The Other Day With Eco Bank, They're Yet To Rufund My #100
Re: Short USSD Code To Buy Airtime From Any Nigerian Bank. by KingMufasa(m): 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
Union bank: *389*032*amount #
Re: Short USSD Code To Buy Airtime From Any Nigerian Bank. by helpinghands(m): 8:11am On Nov 11, 2016
Sorry I didn't include Union Bank.
Re: Short USSD Code To Buy Airtime From Any Nigerian Bank. by Nature8(m): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nice one bro..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.