Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

India Government Scrapes The Use Of 500 & 1000 Rupees - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / India Government Scrapes The Use Of 500 & 1000 Rupees (617 Views)

Sen. Uba's New Bill Scale First Reading, Debunk Rumour Of 500 Million Naira Brib / The Use Of "How Was Your Night?". / India Withdraws 500, 1,000 Rupees To Check Graft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

India Government Scrapes The Use Of 500 & 1000 Rupees by odeyinugbolahan(m): 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
According to my kid brother in New Dehli India, the Indian Govt broke the news of stopping the use of 1000 & 500 rupees as a legal tender in the next 72hours..

So if you have anyone who have those denominations in possession should try and make use of those cash to do something reasonable while it valids.

According to my source, hotels, banks, train ticketers, hospitals and others will still accept it as within now and the next 72 hours.

God bless Nigeria..

Re: India Government Scrapes The Use Of 500 & 1000 Rupees by Oldlayez: 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
odeyinugbolahan:
According to my kid brother in New Dehli India, the Indian Govt broke the news of stopping the use of 1000 & 500 rupees as a legal tender in the next 72hours..

So if you have anyone who have those denominations in possession should try and make use of those cash to do something reasonable while it valids.

According to my source, hotels, banks, train ticketers, hospitals and others will still accept it as within now and the next 72 hours.

God bless Nigeria..

While naira is as useless as tissue paper. If they put Buhari inside mortar, I will pound him mercilessly

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Scary!! What I Saw Today While Driving ( Picture ) / Little Children Pose With Snakes In Edo State / Busquets Never Easy To Replace – Luis Suarez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.