Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized (30102 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos / Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by ChangeIsCostant: 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
A Nigerian man has come under fire from aggrieved online users after sharing photos for his sacrifice (s) which he says he values so much. The man who claims to be a hardcore traditionalist - shared photos of himself with his traditional materials as he wrote; I do all My Sacrifice no white man do it for me on the cross so stop deceiving yourself I valued This things here than Jesus...

While some other traditionalists like him supported him on Facebook, other online users who felt displeased with him for comparing his sacrifice to Jesus - dragged him online. See below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/hardcore-traditionalist-comes-fire-sharing-photos-sacrifice.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by ChangeIsCostant: 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2017

The only problem I have with stupid people is that
De don't keep their stupidity to demsef

They always think oda people want to partake of their stupidity

. #Eco99#

40 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by smartty68(m): 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
His stupidity knows no boundaries...

26 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by Captain1Nigeria(m): 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
Honestly there is nothing sweet as Having JESUS as your one and only savior,alot of rest of mind in it.

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by Captain1Nigeria(m): 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
ecoeco:

The only problem I have with stupid people is that
De don't keep their stupidity to demsef

They always think oda people want to partake of their stupidity

. #Eco99#

Word#

6 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by decatalyst(m): 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
This dude obviously think Christianity and Islam is holding his means of livelihood like the picture below. He sef kukuma go digital; grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by LifeofClinton(m): 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
Angels right now

7 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by hopefulLandlord: 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
Captain1Nigeria:
Honestly there is nothing sweet as Having JESUS as your one and only savior,alot of rest of mind in it.

There's nothing more stupid than believing a Jew killed in a small Israel village aeons ago died for the misdemeanors of a Nigerian

Take a look at a map. You're in a small country off the coast of west africa. Try to locate Israel on that map and estimate the distance between you and Israel. Think about the number of cultures, governments, people, histories and stories that you'd journey through if you were to trek to Israel by foot. So someone who was killed in one small village there was dying for your sins? I pity you.

and oh! the Jews themselves who lived during Jesus time didn't even believe Jesus was the Messiah, that's why THERE ARE MORE MUSLIMS IN ISRAEL THAN THERE ARE CHRISTIANS

The religious affiliation of the Israeli population
as of 2011 was 75.4% Judaism , 16.9%
Muslim , 2.1% Christian

but a nigerian read from a book and quickly concluded the Jews were wrong; a slavery endorsing book written by anonymous authors and given to him by his slavemasters

Nigerians need to free themselves from all these nonsense

78 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by Evablizin(f): 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
Actually looking for customers before he die of hunger.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by Almaheed: 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
I see a lot if comments up here, but in the real sense he as every right to practice and advertise is religion, how much as your Christianity or islamia enhanced in the development of your Nation. he can be a traditionalist and still be noble we need to reset our thinking and stop castigating people who don't share the same sentiment with us.

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by hopefulLandlord: 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
Almaheed:
I see a lot if comments up here, but in the real sense he as every right to practice and advertise is religion, how much as your Christianity or islamia enhanced in the development of your Nation. he can be a traditionalist and still be noble we need to reset our thinking and stop castigating people who don't share the same sentiment with us.

finally, some sense

[b] YAHWEH vs AMADIOHA

What is the difference between Yahweh and Amadioha? Nothing, they are both gods.

What is the difference between the speaking in tongues of a “born again” Christian and the incantations of a Juju worshipper? Nothing! They both speak gibberish in the name of talking to gods.

What is the difference between the sacrificial rituals in the bible and the sacrificial ritual of the African traditional worshipper? Nothing. They are both rituals.

What is the difference between the Pope’s regalia and the Juju priest's regalia? Nothing, except the Pope's regalia shines more.

What is difference between the statues, symbols, altars, and signs in churches and the idols and symbols in the temple of the juju priest? Nothing.

What is the difference between a pastor casting out demons and evil spirits with swearing, binding/casting and the exorcism of evil spirit by the Juju priest? Nothing.

There is only one difference - packaging! No religion is superior to another. Foreign religion appears to be more divine than our local religion simply because they are well packaged.

Force me to choose one of the two, I like the fans of Amadioha more. At least I know our politicians fear him more.
[/b]

Credit: Joseph1013

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
I don't know why you people dey complain. Na hungry dey worry the man
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by Rebytal: 10:24am On Jul 10, 2017
sad
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by NCAN911: 10:24am On Jul 10, 2017
NCAN911
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by Finestface(f): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by cold(m): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2017
To each their own
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by NwaAmaikpe: 10:25am On Jul 10, 2017
Evablizin:
Actually looking for customers before he die of hunger.
shocked

O kwa nwanne gi nwoke

Igbos don't do this anymore.
I was shocked when I saw the names....this man definitely did not grow in the East.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by LastSurvivor11: 10:26am On Jul 10, 2017
Na traditional sure pass my brother..

When you give offering to the church, it's either taking to father's or pastors house but when u do same thing in shrine, u and everyone get his or her share there..
More like there is love in sharing..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by SplendidE(f): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2017
Accept Christ and be saved, reject him n perish,that's all I have to say I rest my case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by madridguy(m): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2017
Everything must now surface on the Web. Nonsense
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by Danelo(m): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2017
See his head lyk d goat he's gon use for his doings

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by ademidedavid(f): 10:27am On Jul 10, 2017
OGA, is it money rituals? if yes, which other ingredients remain and how do i mix the concortion......

6 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by spartan117(m): 10:27am On Jul 10, 2017
That christina john must be a nairalander for using that photo grin
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by obicentlis: 10:27am On Jul 10, 2017
Live and let live
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by ifyalways(f): 10:27am On Jul 10, 2017
Whatever floats his boat

Religion is an individual race.

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by lankieman: 10:27am On Jul 10, 2017
[quote author=hopefulLandlord post=58296790]

finally, some sense
Exactly.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by ipobarecriminals: 10:28am On Jul 10, 2017
sad u face ur biz/gods and count Jesus outa ur madness. .The guy look like the goat sef
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by linearity: 10:29am On Jul 10, 2017
Why are people irate?

The guy made a reference to a 'white man', the last time I checked, Jesus Christ was not a white man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Goat, Fowl For His Sacrifice And Was Criticized by gcey2k(m): 10:29am On Jul 10, 2017
The only thing I see wrong here is his comment about Jesus. Else he is free to practice w
and be proud of whatever he believes in.

But he shouldn't make jest of what others believe in publicly else he'll incure a clap back.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There Is Someone In The Bible Who Was So Dark He Was Called Nigger / 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. / Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.