Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars (39996 Views)

Car Logo Game: Tell Us The Names Of These Car Brands Using Their Logos Only / You Think You Know Cars? Tell Us The Names Of These Cars / Car Quiz: Tell Us The Names Of These 8 Cars By Their Interior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by AutoJoshNG: 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
Even if it's 18 out of the 20.

https://autojosh.com/car-freak/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by king406(m): 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
Audi, maserati, maybach, BMW, rolls Royce, Aston Martin, lamborghini, pagani, bugatti, Ferrari, Mercedes benz, koenigsegg, bentley, porsche, gumpert, jaguar, ascari, alfa romeo, cadillac.

276 Likes 15 Shares

Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by lonelydora: 1:15am On Nov 10, 2016
king406:
Audi, maserati, maybach, BMW, rolls Royce, Aston Martin, lamborghini, pagani, bugatti, Ferrari, Mercedes benz, koenigsegg, bentley, porsche, gumpert, jaguar, ascari, alfa romeo, cadillac.

I stand with king406,

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 10, 2016
Starting from the bottom

Alfa Romeo

Ascari

Jaguar

Gumpert

Porsche

Bentley

Koenigsegg

Mercedes Benz

Ferrari

Bugatti

Pagani

Lamborghini

Aston Martin

Rolls Royce

Maybach

Maserati

Audi

Anyone can google search the image and see the car brand.

The real question is how many of you have see all those cars ??

For me, i have seen all of those cars

I'm a car head

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by yjgm(m): 6:46am On Nov 10, 2016
It's been answered by King406. Thread closed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by Sunnybabe(m): 6:46am On Nov 10, 2016
king406:
haha. u be motor mechanic #wink

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by Blanc8(m): 6:46am On Nov 10, 2016
Typing

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by obembet(f): 6:47am On Nov 10, 2016
Audi, maserati, maybach, BMW, rolls Royce, Aston Martin, lamborghini, pagani, bugatti, Ferrari, Mercedes benz, koenigsegg, bentley, porsche, gumpert, jaguar, ascari, alfa romeo, cadillac. my papa na mechanic, we dey repair all this car every day... pls come to our shop.

6 Likes

Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by BlackYansh(m): 6:47am On Nov 10, 2016
Where is toyota

1 Like

Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by Christane: 6:47am On Nov 10, 2016
Why wil i spend time listen names of cars why others av all d brands in their houses ...Oluwa go make my hustle pay.

7 Likes

Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by emymeeky: 6:48am On Nov 10, 2016
smiley
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by AntiWailer: 6:48am On Nov 10, 2016
Everything mentioned.
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by kayfrenzy: 6:48am On Nov 10, 2016
AfonjaStinks:
Starting from the bottom where you take see Chevrolet just clap for king and keep quiet ...

ote author=king406 post=50905438]Audi, maserati, maybach, BMW, rolls Royce, Aston Martin, lamborghini, pagani, bugatti, Ferrari, Mercedes benz, koenigsegg, bentley, porsche, gumpert, jaguar, ascari, alfa romeo, Cadillac

Alfa Romeo

Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:48am On Nov 10, 2016
king406:
Bravo!
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by wizzybro10(m): 6:49am On Nov 10, 2016
King406 a real car freak..tuale
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by bekong(m): 6:49am On Nov 10, 2016
I stand with king406
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by VickyRotex(f): 6:49am On Nov 10, 2016
king406:

Twale o! cool

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by princealexndre(m): 6:49am On Nov 10, 2016
some pple are wrong... Accordingly :
1.Audi
2.Maserati
3. Maybach
4. Tuatara
5.BMW
6.Rollsroyce
7.Aston Martin
8.Koenigsegg
9.Lamborghini
10.Pagani
11.Bugatti
12.Ferarri
13.Mercedes Benz
14.Bentley
15.Porsche
16.Gumpert
17.Jaguar
18.Alfa Romeo
19.Ascari
20.Cadillac...
Keep watching Top Gear

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by Gric: 6:50am On Nov 10, 2016
Wow
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 10, 2016
Let me have a go. Judging by those logos.
Chelsea
Arsenal
Dortmund
Bayern Munich
Juventus
Ajax
Macabi Tel Aviv
Inter Baku
Rijeka
Bala Town
Monchengladbach
Bologna
Hercales
Corinthians
Las Palmas
Maritimo

Person never buy common Peugeot you dey oppress am with this kind big brands early morning
Make I quickly run out of thread before somebody will curse me this early morning. grin grin

17 Likes

Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 10, 2016
king406:
na wah o, see people wey know cars, twale! ,the only one wey me know there na Audi grin

1 Like

Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by engrdosmen01(m): 6:50am On Nov 10, 2016
I no see my favorite car, Peugeot 504
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by justi4jesu(f): 6:52am On Nov 10, 2016
engrdosmen01:
I no see my favorite car, Peugeot 504

cheesy cheesy
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by piperson(m): 6:52am On Nov 10, 2016
I thank God

I've been privilege to ride on most of these cars

but my preferred car to cruise on is the koeg..

especially on NFS Tokyo drift...

5 Likes

Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by koolcat: 6:53am On Nov 10, 2016
king406:
BABA U BE PROFFESIONAL MECHANIC NI

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by piperson(m): 6:53am On Nov 10, 2016
I thank God

I've been privilege to ride on most of these cars

but my preferred car to cruise on is the koeg..

especially on NFS Tokyo drift...

used it on most turf there and it was out of this world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by HtwoOw: 6:53am On Nov 10, 2016
Simple

But which auto uses his logo below?

Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by Dething: 6:53am On Nov 10, 2016
so why will this come to the front page now enhh?

So no better news again abi?

...... Na wa for Trump self!
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by HolyHero: 6:53am On Nov 10, 2016
the last one na innoson motors
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 10, 2016
.Audi, Maserati, maybach
BMW, Rolls Royce, Aston Martin
lamborghini, pagani, bugatti, Ferrari
Mercedes benz, Bentley, Porsche,
Jaguar, ascari, alfa romeo, cadillac.
So epp me God
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by tosyne2much(m): 6:54am On Nov 10, 2016
king406:
Egbon I hail oooooo cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New Electric Mercedes-Benz Simplex Concept, A Replica Of Its Old Cars / PHOTOS: Innoson’s Military Vehicles / Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.