Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars (40004 Views)

Car Logo Game: Tell Us The Names Of These Car Brands Using Their Logos Only / You Think You Know Cars? Tell Us The Names Of These Cars / Car Quiz: Tell Us The Names Of These 8 Cars By Their Interior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by jeff1607(m): 8:36am On Nov 10, 2016
ALL THESE ARE ON NFS [NEED FOR SPEED] NA
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by Nmanuanu(f): 9:03am On Nov 10, 2016
Dat is how you pipo will be knowing all the logos and names of cars yet you cant even buy any of them; hell you cant even afford a tokyunbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by profmsboi(m): 9:16am On Nov 10, 2016
My dream car... One day sha

Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by holar2ge(m): 9:22am On Nov 10, 2016
Madam, how do one get to Google images??
AfonjaStinks:
Starting from the bottom

Alfa Romeo

Ascari

Jaguar

Gumpert

Porsche

Bentley

Koenigsegg

Mercedes Benz

Ferrari

Bugatti

Pagani

Lamborghini

Aston Martin

Rolls Royce

Maybach

Maserati

Audi

Anyone can google search the image and see the car brand.

The real question is how many of you have see all those cars ??

For me, i have seen all of those cars

I'm a car head
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 10, 2016
king406:
Audi, maserati, maybach, BMW, rolls Royce, Aston Martin, lamborghini, pagani, bugatti, Ferrari, Mercedes benz, koenigsegg, bentley, porsche, gumpert, jaguar, ascari, alfa romeo, cadillac.
Bros calm down, but no be only you dey play LOGO QUIZ naa.
I see you!
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by shakablaiize(m): 9:30am On Nov 10, 2016
king406:
Audi, maserati, maybach, BMW, rolls Royce, Aston Martin, lamborghini, pagani, bugatti, Ferrari, Mercedes benz, koenigsegg, bentley, porsche, gumpert, jaguar, ascari, alfa romeo, cadillac.
this guy is so addicted to need for speed (most wanted) grin
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by olagold79: 9:39am On Nov 10, 2016
BlackYansh:
Where is toyota

MAKE your own post aand add Toyota.
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by ItzHoludex(m): 9:44am On Nov 10, 2016
king406:

bros I hail ooooo
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by ddolaa(m): 9:45am On Nov 10, 2016
the 3rd one Na mmm.
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by ItzHoludex(m): 9:46am On Nov 10, 2016
lonelydora:

I stand with king406,
WE STAND WITH KING406[color=#990000][quote author=lonelydora post=50911333]

1 Like

Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by seyilee(m): 9:52am On Nov 10, 2016
king406:
. tzz finished..
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by ayamprecious: 9:54am On Nov 10, 2016
AfonjaStinks:
Starting from the bottom

Alfa Romeo

Ascari

Jaguar

Gumpert

Porsche

Bentley

Koenigsegg

Mercedes Benz

Ferrari

Bugatti

Pagani

Lamborghini

Aston Martin

Rolls Royce

Maybach

Maserati

Audi

I'm a car head

I want to buy a car of 700000-800000 can you recommend some for me pls.

An economy size car, wey no chop pms n fashionable too.

Toyota or and other products. Thank you
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by Abyzan(m): 9:57am On Nov 10, 2016
AfonjaStinks:
Starting from the bottom

Alfa Romeo

Ascari

Jaguar

Gumpert

Porsche

Bentley

Koenigsegg

Mercedes Benz

Ferrari

Bugatti

Pagani

Lamborghini

Aston Martin

Rolls Royce

Maybach

Maserati

Audi

I'm a car head
pictures of you seeing those cars or Idonbilivit
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by Brunel(m): 10:16am On Nov 10, 2016
they say mention, you turn am to "I better pass my neighbour"
if you have seen what about those that own these cars?
AfonjaStinks:

I'm a car head
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by Brunel(m): 10:19am On Nov 10, 2016
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiI2vvc7Z3QAhUGDsAKHewhCekQFggmMAI&url=https%3A%2F%2Fimages.google.co.uk%2F&usg=AFQjCNGGdpEV4xk8d9h9hlNnttkOdjlQWw&sig2=WTNhYZjuuOGaMho2yoMFhA&bvm=bv.138169073,d.d24

holar2ge:
Madam, how do one get to Google images??
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by mako007(m): 10:51am On Nov 10, 2016
AfonjaStinks:
Starting from the bottom

Alfa Romeo

Ascari

Jaguar

Gumpert

Porsche

Bentley

Koenigsegg

Mercedes Benz

Ferrari

Bugatti

Pagani

Lamborghini

Aston Martin

Rolls Royce

Maybach

Maserati

Audi

I'm a car head

Nawa to you, your mates are buying these cars you are here bragging about seeing cars.
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by Btruth: 11:02am On Nov 10, 2016
alexov:

You were close. Ferrari is italian and porsche is german.
is that right? That's good to know.
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by 2016easy2017: 11:05am On Nov 10, 2016
AfonjaStinks:
Starting from the bottom

Alfa Romeo

Ascari

Jaguar

Gumpert

Porsche

Bentley

Koenigsegg

Mercedes Benz

Ferrari

Bugatti

Pagani

Lamborghini

Aston Martin

Rolls Royce

Maybach

Maserati

Audi

I'm a car head

u must av dated wealthy people n hop from 1 to d other
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by 0one(m): 11:57am On Nov 10, 2016
Anyone can Google the images too.. the question I think you meant was... if anyone has seen the real physical cars. As for me... thanks to vr and gaming technology, I have even test driven most of them. You did a good job on the list
AfonjaStinks:
Starting from the bottom

Alfa Romeo

Ascari

Jaguar

Gumpert

Porsche

Bentley

Koenigsegg

Mercedes Benz

Ferrari

Bugatti

Pagani

Lamborghini

Aston Martin

Rolls Royce

Maybach

Maserati

Audi

I'm a car head
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by kunlesehan(m): 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
king406:
you're a KING indeed.
2 thumbs up
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by BlindAngel: 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2016
king406:
Baba i loyal oooo, you are truely a king. Twale baba
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by shumuel(m): 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
king406:

Respect to ya grin i only got to know some of these brands, thanks to Car Racing Games, but you didn't arrange it well accordingly.
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by shumuel(m): 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2016
0one:
Anyone can Google the images too.. the question I think you meant was... if anyone has seen the real physical cars. As for me... thanks to vr and gaming technology, I have even test driven most of them. You did a good job on the list

kikiki Lol grin bro you crack me up, test drive you say, i own not one but many of all those car brands Virtually, from all version of ''Need for speed'' to that of Asphalts e.t.c infact my cars on Asphalt are calling me to come take them for a spin coz they getting rusty since yesterday grin

1 Like

Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by cupidhero(m): 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
Alfa Romeo Bugatti Maybach BMW Jaguar Cadillac Rolls Royce Masarati Ferari Mercedez Lamborghini Aston Martin Pagani
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by MilesLamar(m): 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
for hw much?
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by beezyblaze(m): 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
BlackYansh:
Where is toyota
What is toyota?
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by measideyhere(m): 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
I never said i knew all sis...Shelby super cars(4)
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by measideyhere(m): 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2016
Disneylady:

So what's the brand name for number 4? If you knew, share it nau Mr I sabi
I never said i knew all sis...Shelby super cars(4)
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 11, 2016
AfonjaStinks:
Starting from the bottom

Alfa Romeo

Ascari

Jaguar

Gumpert

Porsche

Bentley

Koenigsegg

Mercedes Benz

Ferrari

Bugatti

Pagani

Lamborghini

Aston Martin

Rolls Royce

Maybach

Maserati

Audi

I'm a car head
aside using some as taxi's 99% of those cars are being driven by women here in d middle East.
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by 0one(m): 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ma nigga... u made me remember grand tourismo on play station 1 back then...when we swapped cars with memory cards. grin grin
shumuel:

kikiki Lol grin bro you crack me up, test drive you say, i own not one but many of all those car brands Virtually, from all version of ''Need for speed'' to that of Asphalts e.t.c infact my cars on Asphalt are calling me to come take them for a spin coz they getting rusty since yesterday grin
Re: You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars by shumuel(m): 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
0one:
Ma nigga... u made me remember grand tourismo on play station 1 back then...when we swapped cars with memory cards. grin grin

Kikiki Lol grin honestly bro, those who created Virtual gaming wounld never know the good they done

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) / The New Electric Mercedes-Benz Simplex Concept, A Replica Of Its Old Cars / PHOTOS: Innoson’s Military Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.