Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

See the Woman Who May Defeat Trump By 2020 To Become First US Female President - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See the Woman Who May Defeat Trump By 2020 To Become First US Female President (1828 Views)

666 & Ebola Was Used Against Obama Now Covid-19 And Coronavirus To Defeat Trump / The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir / Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See the Woman Who May Defeat Trump By 2020 To Become First US Female President by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hilary Clinton in her concession speech mentioned that the first US woman president could happen sooner than we think - was she referring to Michelle Obama ?

Michelle Obama is being urged to run for president in the next US election after Donald Trump stormed to victory on Wednesday in a seismic result that has shaken up the political system.

The pressure is now piling via social media on Mrs Obama to reignite hopes of having the first woman at the helm of the White House by standing in the 2020 election.

What do you think ? Do you think Michelle Obama could be that first woman US president ? Also have in mind she is not just a woman but also black .

1 Like

Re: See the Woman Who May Defeat Trump By 2020 To Become First US Female President by VickyRotex(f): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See the Woman Who May Defeat Trump By 2020 To Become First US Female President by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
VickyRotex:
cheesy cheesy

Lol ! Do you think Michelle Obama stands a chance at all ?
Re: See the Woman Who May Defeat Trump By 2020 To Become First US Female President by VickyRotex(f): 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol ! Do you think Michelle Obama stands a chance at all ?

lol. My brother, not really into politics, but truth is, it depends on how things pan out in the next four years.

She sure stands a chance, how wide the chances are is what determines the outcome!

I like to think/feel that Trump wouldn't be that bad after all, I think he will deliver and make the people happy, but then my feelings are just likened to mere predictions, it may not necessarily be how things will turn out.

I pray for Nigeria, I pray for America, I pray for Global Peace.

Above all, I'd say "Never Say Never"

2 Likes

Re: See the Woman Who May Defeat Trump By 2020 To Become First US Female President by JackBizzle: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
VickyRotex:
cheesy cheesy

your picture says it all!

Nice one

1 Like

Re: See the Woman Who May Defeat Trump By 2020 To Become First US Female President by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
VickyRotex:

lol. My brother, not really into politics, but truth is, it depends on how things pan out in the next four years.

She sure stands a chance, how wide the chances are is what determines the outcome!

I like to think/feel that Trump wouldn't be that bad after all, I think he will deliver and make the people happy, but then my feelings are just likened to mere predictions, it may not necessarily be how things will turn out.

I pray for Nigeria, I pray for America, I pray for Global Peace.

Above all, I'd say "Never Say Never"

Someone said that Trump is a "pioneer of a new authoritarian and chauvinist international movement. He is also a warning for us ". There are already presentiments Trump's tenure would be disastrous - it'd be surprising if it isn't .

Check out this video : https://twitter.com/ebuka_akara/status/796289956771692544
Re: See the Woman Who May Defeat Trump By 2020 To Become First US Female President by kodded(m): 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2016

undecided undecided

All this American teenagers should know by now that election is not won on Twitter and facebook

That was how they over hyped Clinton online , only for the result in the polls proved them wrong

2 Likes

Re: See the Woman Who May Defeat Trump By 2020 To Become First US Female President by VickyRotex(f): 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Someone said that Trump is a "pioneer of a new authoritarian and chauvinist international movement. He is also a warning for us ". There are already presentiments Trump's tenure would be disastrous - it'd be surprising if it isn't .

Check out this video : https://twitter.com/ebuka_akara/status/796289956771692544

Hmmmmm Law and Order Candidate indeed!

The world has been full of Surprises. His recent Victory is also a surprise to many, so his tenure turning out well as opposed to the disastrous predictions, wouldn't be such a bad surprise aswel.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See the Woman Who May Defeat Trump By 2020 To Become First US Female President by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
VickyRotex:

Hmmmmm Law and Order Candidate indeed!

The world has been full of Surprises. His recent Victory is also a surprise to many, so his tenure turning out well as opposed to the disastrous predictions, wouldn't be such a bad surprise aswel.
True , I get your point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See the Woman Who May Defeat Trump By 2020 To Become First US Female President by VickyRotex(f): 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
JackBizzle:

your picture says it all!

Nice one

cool

Re: See the Woman Who May Defeat Trump By 2020 To Become First US Female President by Nobody: 2:07am On Nov 10, 2016
She would do better than Clinton
Re: See the Woman Who May Defeat Trump By 2020 To Become First US Female President by panafrican(m): 2:56am On Nov 10, 2016
Many would vote for her but for her extremely gay agenda.

1 Like

Re: See the Woman Who May Defeat Trump By 2020 To Become First US Female President by Nobody: 2:57am On Nov 10, 2016
I believe a woman will be selected by the elites as the American president in 2020. In the grand scheme of things, Trump is destined to be a one-term president. But I don't know the specific Democratic woman that would break the final glass ceiling.

Senators Tammy Baldwin - the first openly lesbian US senator, and Kirsten Gillibrand have been in Congress for 17 and 9 years respectively. Either woman would be a viable candidate with significantly less political baggage, in 2020.
Re: See the Woman Who May Defeat Trump By 2020 To Become First US Female President by Missy89(f): 5:36am On Nov 10, 2016
CFCman:
I believe a woman will be selected by the elites as the American president in 2020. In the grand scheme of things, Trump is destined to be a one-term president. But I don't know the specific Democratic woman that would break the final glass ceiling.

Senators Tammy Baldwin - the first openly lesbian US senator, and Kirsten Gillibrand have been in Congress for 17 and 9 years respectively. Either woman would be a viable candidate with significantly less political baggage, in 2020.

Lools like you libs haven't learned from identity politics.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: See the Woman Who May Defeat Trump By 2020 To Become First US Female President by kobonaire(m): 8:45am On Nov 10, 2016
CFCman:

Trump may as well be a two term president if he delivers on the economy - which would really make everyone happy.
Re: See the Woman Who May Defeat Trump By 2020 To Become First US Female President by PaulIdu: 9:06am On Nov 10, 2016
Trump will be a two term President because he will perform very well
Re: See the Woman Who May Defeat Trump By 2020 To Become First US Female President by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
Muafrika2:
She would do better than Clinton

Why do you think so ?
Re: See the Woman Who May Defeat Trump By 2020 To Become First US Female President by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Why do you think so ?
No scandals. She's smarter too.
Re: See the Woman Who May Defeat Trump By 2020 To Become First US Female President by KingEbukaNaija: 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
Muafrika2:

No scandals. She's smarter too.

Don't you think that her lack of experience could be an encumbrance She was just a first lady while HC has almost seen it all
Re: See the Woman Who May Defeat Trump By 2020 To Become First US Female President by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Don't you think that her lack of experience could be an encumbrance She was just a first lady while HC has almost seen it all
It's her advantage. Though she may be blamed for some of her husband's ills
Re: See the Woman Who May Defeat Trump By 2020 To Become First US Female President by KingEbukaNaija: 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
Muafrika2:

It's her advantage. Though she may be blamed for some of her husband's ills

How exactly ?
Re: See the Woman Who May Defeat Trump By 2020 To Become First US Female President by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

How exactly ?
The same way Clinton had to answer for some policies back in Clinton era. Questions like, you never spoke out against this or that and it hurt our country, which means you share the same policies and reasoning with your husband, etc
Re: See the Woman Who May Defeat Trump By 2020 To Become First US Female President by KingEbukaNaija: 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
Muafrika2:

The same way Clinton had to answer for some policies back in Clinton era. Questions like, you never spoke out against this or that and it hurt our country, which means you share the same policies and reasoning with your husband, etc

Then she is a black Hilary Clinton - which makes it worse .

And how would her lack of experience be to her advantage
Re: See the Woman Who May Defeat Trump By 2020 To Become First US Female President by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Then she is a black Hilary Clinton - which makes it worse .

And how would her lack of experience be to her advantage
That's a possibility.

A fresh face. New ideas.
Re: See the Woman Who May Defeat Trump By 2020 To Become First US Female President by KingEbukaNaija: 11:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
Muafrika2:

That's a possibility.

A fresh face. New ideas.

I dig

Do you think its that important for a country like USA to have a female president ? I think HC overemphasized on that in her concession speech
Re: See the Woman Who May Defeat Trump By 2020 To Become First US Female President by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I dig

Do you think its that important for a country like USA to have a female president ? I think HC overemphasized on that in her concession speech

I don't think gender matters as much as the mental ability. But women are harsh bosses. You've see how Hillary was planning assassinations all over the place as Secretary of state. Michelle has this serious face too that could be a reflection of her personality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See the Woman Who May Defeat Trump By 2020 To Become First US Female President by edi287: 5:28am On Nov 11, 2016
Think Elizabeth Warren and Bernie would be better candidates. I doubt Michelle would want to run sef.
Re: See the Woman Who May Defeat Trump By 2020 To Become First US Female President by bolt000(m): 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
Kanye West 2020
Re: See the Woman Who May Defeat Trump By 2020 To Become First US Female President by EternalTruths: 5:34am On Nov 12, 2016
kodded:

undecided undecided

All this American teenagers should know by now that election is not won on Twitter and facebook

That was how they over hyped Clinton online , only for the result in the polls proved them wrong

You are wrong

Clinton won by population but lost by electoral colleges
Re: See the Woman Who May Defeat Trump By 2020 To Become First US Female President by blueAgent(m): 9:33am On Nov 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Hilary Clinton in her concession speech mentioned that the first US woman president could happen sooner than we think - was she referring to Michelle Obama ?

Michelle Obama is being urged to run for president in the next US election after Donald Trump stormed to victory on Wednesday in a seismic result that has shaken up the political system.

The pressure is now piling via social media on Mrs Obama to reignite hopes of having the first woman at the helm of the White House by standing in the 2020 election.

What do you think ? Do you think Michelle Obama could be that first woman US president ? Also have in mind she is not just a woman but also black .

God forbid.

(1) (Reply)

Forget My Promise, I Am Not Stepping Down! Gambia's President, Barrow Declares / Bank Stocks Rise On Wells Fargo Profit News / Iraq Brings In Travel Ban On U.S. Citizens In Tit-for-tat Move.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.