Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

BREAKING: Professor Wole Soyinka On His Way To Nigeria - See Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Professor Wole Soyinka On His Way To Nigeria - See Photos (1542 Views)

Security Aide Of Governor Amosun - "Robot" Killed On His Way Back From Work.PICS / Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Professor Wole Soyinka On His Way To Nigeria - See Photos by Mayourspeaks: 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
An unconfirmed report indicates that Nigeria’s Nobel Laureate Prof Wole Soyinka may be arriving Nigerian soil for good, any moment from now.

A photo circulated on the social media by a Nigerian, Prince Adeyinka Success, who said he was traveling out of the U.S but with his Canadian passport, shows the Nobel Laureate already inside a plane arranging his hand luggage.

Prince Adeyinka posted on his Facebook wall: “Fellow Nigerians !!! Prof and I are on our way to Nigeria.” MayorNaijaBlog could not, however, authenticate the veracity of the information if it was a joke or when the photo was taken.

Professor Wole Soyinka had said he will tear his American green-card should Donald Trump emerge U.S President.

Let's wait and see! he didn't really mean he will tear his green card but now..........

SOURCE: http://www.mayornaijablog.com/2016/11/breaking-professor-wole-soyinka-on-his.html

Re: BREAKING: Professor Wole Soyinka On His Way To Nigeria - See Photos by collinometricx: 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
Re: BREAKING: Professor Wole Soyinka On His Way To Nigeria - See Photos by Tolu1034(m): 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
what should we do? ...........run?
Re: BREAKING: Professor Wole Soyinka On His Way To Nigeria - See Photos by GBTYO: 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
Just give the old mad prof 3 mths under Buhari's recessive Nigeria and see the transformation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Professor Wole Soyinka On His Way To Nigeria - See Photos by Yasirarafat: 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lalasticlala my brother at New York is asking 4 epp 'Should I tell him to come back" ?? dnt worry he got snakes ooo cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Professor Wole Soyinka On His Way To Nigeria - See Photos by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hehehe. Baba, make sure to come back before inauguration oo else...lol

If you wanna see Trump as your president, NAIJA flight ticket from LAX is about $1k. Not muchwink
Re: BREAKING: Professor Wole Soyinka On His Way To Nigeria - See Photos by HtwoOw: 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
Wetin concyn mee?
Re: BREAKING: Professor Wole Soyinka On His Way To Nigeria - See Photos by GBTYO: 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
MalcoImX

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3477037_trumpwins_jpeg032f26f57c17d8032c7f6f2a3bbfd762

It doesn't end here on NL

We have a very solid lobby group not only in now friendly Washington but in Moscow.

Get ready for Arewastan Republic.
Re: BREAKING: Professor Wole Soyinka On His Way To Nigeria - See Photos by PeridotBelle(f): 11:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lol, o seti!
Re: BREAKING: Professor Wole Soyinka On His Way To Nigeria - See Photos by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
Make Soyinka no worry
make he stay there

the jibes go pass like (BUHARI WEST GERMANY, LAI MOHAMMED MASQUERADE, BUHARI OTHER ROOM AND CHIDINMA E.T.C)

diz regime no b joke oo

But if he insist
i learnt the Green card is plastic

send the green card to me, i gat d magic hand that tear plastic
Re: BREAKING: Professor Wole Soyinka On His Way To Nigeria - See Photos by Mynd44: 5:05am On Nov 10, 2016

(1)

RE: Open Letter: Presidential Bauchi Visit, Musa Azare And The Rest Of Us / Gov. Wike & Others Attend Aminu Tambuwal's Daughter's Wedding(pics) / Riot In Lagos As Hausa Man Allegedly Killed Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.