Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno (51337 Views)

Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr / Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by bignero: 8:09am On Nov 10, 2016
tdayof:

Must you lie because you hate Buhari?
RIP ABU ALI. Nigerians appreciate your work.

why must u be ignorant always?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by Inditer(m): 8:10am On Nov 10, 2016
Its possible for the government to forget his family within a year..
Very possible...
Rip our hero

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by sekundosekundo: 8:10am On Nov 10, 2016
Paperwhite:
Just imagine had this unfortunate incident happened during GEJ's time,the blood suckers APC will have been raining all manners of abuses or treat.It have been confirmed that the late soldier par excellence died using weapons purchased by the then government.May it never be well with APC."May the soul of the faithful departed rest in peace-amen. cry

Not only APC, even the Housas.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by Firefire(m): 8:10am On Nov 10, 2016
nwasinachi:
i truly miss Gej. So sad to think that on d day we mourned and bury this great hero, Buhari is at benin catching his fun. Nigerians will never forget u but its a pity that Nigeria president dont even know you exist.

Super clueless president in the history on Nigeria. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by sekundosekundo: 8:11am On Nov 10, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
The likes of Nasir El-rufai, Lai Mohammed et al would have written an uncountable epistle on how useless GEJ is, how he don't take the well being of the citizens to heart by not decimating boko haram or how GEJ should resign & lotsa abuses that follows it. Oh how time flies, they are in GEJ's shoes now but couldn't do anything rather dishing out lies upon lies to their gullible followers. Posterity will judge them all..

RIP Muhammad Abu-Ali

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by DaPuncline: 8:12am On Nov 10, 2016
If Col. Abu Ali was an Igbo man, the internet would still not have recovered from IPOB display of foolishness and stupidity. Fools.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by gurunlocker: 8:12am On Nov 10, 2016
czaratwork:
He was showing them solidarity on the outside but starving them of resources to fight boko haram. using their resources to campaign for re election. There is God o.

Shut up please! Just shut the Bleep up.... Tell me something special that they are doing in Bubu era that they didn't do in GEJ era.... Tell me who got the weapon they've been using all this while....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by Chuknovski(m): 8:12am On Nov 10, 2016
what about those who have died before him,those who died with him,and those who may die later,this guys are paying the ultimate price,i wish the idiot sponsoring boko haram is reading this, repent or forever burn in hell
Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 10, 2016
What is lie there? Was PMB not in edo state with the governor? Or what are u saying?
tdayof:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:13am On Nov 10, 2016
Ifeanyi4491:
Incase of incacity
Erhmm.. It's actually 'incase of necessity.' Correct yourself.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by emsquare(m): 8:13am On Nov 10, 2016
Itis well...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by kings09(m): 8:14am On Nov 10, 2016
This is one of dem APC. @paperwhite
madridguy:
RIP Abu Ali.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by sekundosekundo: 8:15am On Nov 10, 2016
Unimaginable123:
what she said is true. Buhari travelled to Benin City on the day of the burial

And Dino Melaye and lai Mohammed were dancing on his grave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by expert1(m): 8:17am On Nov 10, 2016
The same "Lie Mohammed" that was seen laughing during Abu Ali's burial. May they be put to shame like Hillary.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by sekundosekundo: 8:17am On Nov 10, 2016
AkupeMBANO:
And he didn't die in Jonathan's regime. Afonjas wake up Buhari is a huge clown.

Buhari boycotted his burial and travel to Benin City while Dino Melaye and lai Mohammed were dancing on his grave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by Azumy(f): 8:19am On Nov 10, 2016
gafarallahu laka. may Allah admit u into jannatul firdaus and accept ur soul as a mathyr
Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by phranq(m): 8:20am On Nov 10, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
The likes of Nasir El-rufai, Lai Mohammed et al would have written an uncountable epistle on how useless GEJ is, how he don't take the well being of the citizens to heart by not decimating boko haram or how GEJ should resign & lotsa abuses that follows it. Oh how time flies, they are in GEJ's shoes now but couldn't do anything rather dishing out lies upon lies to their gullible followers. Posterity will judge them all..

RIP Muhammad Abu-Ali

boko haram is d brain child of d northern elites. they kw wot boko haram is n why it is still in operation. PMB said dat within one year of assuming office dat boko haram will be defeated. den we heard dat dey hv bin technically defeat!!! grammer!!! later dia was an exchange of boko prisoners for girls....after two days dey struck again n hv kept on striking. ejoor, na who dey decieve who nahh??

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by tellwisdom: 8:20am On Nov 10, 2016
They killed him because he wasn't doing what apc bokoharam government wanted.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by nwasinachi(f): 8:23am On Nov 10, 2016
tdayof:

No, mr truth, Pls tell me where Buhari is on d day Ali was laid to rest?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by confun: 8:31am On Nov 10, 2016
Anytime I hear news about this gallant soldier, I weep within..... can we ever get "there" in this country ?, Why should the wicked still be alive in this country while the good ones are dying..... God... God.... God.....
Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 10, 2016
Buhari released Boko Haram inmates and the next week they killed gallant soldiers at will and incessantly.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by Kingbuhari(m): 8:37am On Nov 10, 2016
Buhari has succeeded in making the wife of this man a widow and his children fatherless.... Buhari please tell your boys to
ceasefire , I'm waiting for el rufai and lair Muhammad to write a long epistles how Major Ali died because of Jonathan's negligence to procure arm on time... Stupid government, useless President

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by jerryfisher(m): 8:40am On Nov 10, 2016
AkupeMBANO:
And he didn't die in Jonathan's regime. Afonjas wake up Buhari is a huge clown.
I concur

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by AuroraB(f): 8:41am On Nov 10, 2016
abuayman:
Such is Life
cry cry cry cry cry cry God of mercy cry
This teared me up cry cry cry cry

RIP, HERO cry

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by Ahmeduana(m): 8:42am On Nov 10, 2016
SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THERE IS MORE TO THIS GUYS DEATH, WE'VE NOT HEARD ALL THE BEHIND THE SCENE THAT LEADS TO HIS DEATH.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by jacko4real(m): 8:43am On Nov 10, 2016
may God bless Good luck Jonathan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by Almand: 8:45am On Nov 10, 2016
czaratwork:
He was showing them solidarity on the outside but starving them of resources to fight boko haram. using their resources to campaign for re election. There is God o.
Some body for ur village no mean well for you.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by burgessdon(m): 8:47am On Nov 10, 2016
His look in the picture with the former president explains it all.. ..It's so touching .RIP my big boss
Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by baresywood(m): 8:50am On Nov 10, 2016
Looking at all the faces around him I see; envy, hatred, betrayer, prejudice...... Etc!

[quote author=olokeded post=50907837]Former President Jonathan is pictured with Lt. Col. Muhammad Abu Ali, who was killed in an ambush attack by Boko Haram members at Mallam Fatori, Borno State last Friday. This was during Jonathan's his trip to Mubi, Adamawa State and Baga, Borno State on February 2015, where he met with troops who are fighting Boko Haram.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/11/jonathan-abu-ali-photo.html
Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2016
phranq:

boko haram is d brain child of d northern elites. they kw wot boko haram is n why it is still in operation. PMB said dat within one year of assuming office dat boko haram will be defeated. den we heard dat dey hv bin technically defeat!!! grammer!!! later dia was an exchange of boko prisoners for girls....after two days dey struck again n hv kept on striking. ejoor, na who dey decieve who nahh??
Na Buhari dey deceive his gullible followers..

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by deor03(m): 9:02am On Nov 10, 2016
Two things

1. He has been for too long on the battle field. He should have been rotated out. War fatigue starts after 15 months on the field

2. I remember clearly , when some APCist said after this visit to Maiduguri that; Jonathan did not visit soldier on the war front. They said, he acted up a script. How gullible can people be ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:06am On Nov 10, 2016
nwasinachi:
No, mr truth, Pls tell me where Buhari is on d day Ali was laid to rest?

Nne, kedu kwanu? Ana emekwa? O tegokwa ... jisikwa ike

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years / Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha / Rochas Okorocha Looking At Orji Uzor Kalu: Caption Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.