Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno (51346 Views)

Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr / Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:36am On Nov 10, 2016
[quote author=nely post=50919388][/quote]

LOl how many please tell us with proof..
Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by qleap2all(m): 11:43am On Nov 10, 2016
olokeded:
Former President Jonathan is pictured with Lt. Col. Muhammad Abu Ali, who was killed in an ambush attack by Boko Haram members at Mallam Fatori, Borno State last Friday. This was during Jonathan's his trip to Mubi, Adamawa State and Baga, Borno State on February 2015, where he met with troops who are fighting Boko Haram.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/11/jonathan-abu-ali-photo.html

Believe at your own peril
Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:48am On Nov 10, 2016
nely:

He who fights and run away is the wisest cos he lives to fight another day,retreating in battlefield isn't new even the Israeli soldiers ran away from the battlefield during the fight against Hamas of Palestine, and pls which army barrack was over ran name it

Well now i understand you don't about what happen in Nigeria you just comment based on what you hear from people close to you, Why not go online and make research yourself so as to contribute your own part.. Below are the links to the barrakc that was capture by Boko Haram.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-30672391

http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/25/boko-haram-sacks-monguno-barracks-fate-1400-soldiers-unknown

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/05/boko-haram-key-military-base-nigeria-chad-border

check those links.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:53am On Nov 10, 2016
Kingbuhari:
sorry for your miserable life... AFONJA

LOL tribal mark is part of my culture but if flat head and long head part of your culture?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by Kingbuhari(m): 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL tribal mark is part of my culture but if flat head and long head part of your culture?
corn head it is also part of your culture ? cowardice amala eating
brown roof sophisticated tiger
claw betrayers... TUFIAKWA

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by shegz24(m): 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
saintkel:
We r forever grateful to u GEJ
Grateful for what exactly?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2016
Kingbuhari:
corn head it is also part of your culture ? cowardice amala eating
brown roof sophisticated tiger
claw betrayers... TUFIAKWA

Ha why are you still disgracing yourself now? The picture you posted is a typical flat head woman head hahhaa.. also look at the wrapper of the other woman

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by Kingbuhari(m): 12:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Ha why are you still disgracing yourself now? The picture you posted is a typical flat head woman head hahhaa.. also look at the wrapper of the other woman
Illiterate u can't different flat head and corn head... chai this afonjas no sabi anything, Yellowbars are dirty and annoying Igbo
culture’s emphasis on change,
individualism and competitiveness
gave his ethnic group an edge
over the Hausa/Fulani man who
was hindered by a “wary religion”
and the Yoruba man who was
hampered by” traditional
hierarchies.”... typical AFONJA corn head

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by Kingbuhari(m): 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
typical bobo mgbati will spent his lifesaving in owambe and bleaching cream... TUFIAKWA

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
Kingbuhari:
Illiterate u can't different flat head and corn head... chai this afonjas no sabi anything, Yellowbars are dirty and annoying Igbo
culture’s emphasis on change,
individualism and competitiveness
gave his ethnic group an edge
over the Hausa/Fulani man who
was hindered by a “wary religion”
and the Yoruba man who was
hampered by” traditional
hierarchies.”... typical AFONJA corn head

I can't but laugh at your ignorance, You just keep ranting up and down, Well Ambode will soon chase your brothers out of Lagos hahahha.. Well we are one of the best tribe in the world that accommodate people so you are welcome i will beg on your behalf and Ambode won't chase you out opf Lagos.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by Kingbuhari(m): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I can't but laugh at your ignorance, You just keep ranting up and down, Well Ambode will soon chase your brothers out of Lagos hahahha.. Well we are one of the best tribe in the world that accommodate people so you are welcome i will beg on your behalf and Ambode won't chase you out opf Lagos.
hahahahaha or are we the one going to chase jobless hopeless bobo mgbati out of Lagos... every afonjas is omo eko... I knw u are probably chatting inside one of those shanties in lekki.. A Yoruba man would rather rent
a one-room apartment or go back
to his village than pay 400-500k
for a 2-bedroom flat in Lagos.... abeg I won ask if ur shanty still standing or have they demolished it ?? biko go back to ijebu ode your ancestry home I take God beg u
Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
Kingbuhari:
hahahahaha or are we the one going to chase jobless hopeless bobo mgbati out of Lagos... every afonjas is omo eko... I knw u are probably chatting inside one of those shanties in lekki.. A Yoruba man would rather rent
a one-room apartment or go back
to his village than pay 400-500k
for a 2-bedroom flat in Lagos.... abeg I won ask if ur shanty still standing or have they demolished it ?? biko go back to ijebu ode your ancestry home I take God beg u

hahhaha thank you for making me laugh today, We know what your tribes men and woman are known for and we are getting them one by one....

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by Kingbuhari(m): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

hahhaha thank you for making me laugh today, We know what your tribes men and woman are known for and we are getting them one by one....
baseless, feel free to post ur mum black a$$, Yoruba
people are also very very dirty
people, no doubt.
Lastly they believe so much in
diabolical and traditional powers,
charms, native doctors (babalawo)
and juju medicine, this is why
there are so many human parts
factories in the land for human
rituals. Anyone that thinks it's a
lie, watch any yoruba movie
starting to ending and if you don't
see babalawo
involved, then know that all i am
writing here is untrue trash..
Yorubas are manipulative
and evilpeople, Yorubas are so damn
condescending asides a few who
have been touched by God.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by emmydollars4life(m): 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
tdayof:

Must you lie because you hate Buhari?

RIP ABU ALI. Nigerians appreciate your work.
THERE ARE 2 OCCASIONS THAT DAY ONE IS FOR THE PERSON FIGHTING WITH HIS LIFE TO DEFEND THE COUNTRY AND THE OTHER OCCASION IS ABOUT A MAN WHICH BORROWED MONEY TO PUT THE STATE INTO DEBT AND BUILD A STUDIO, FOR BOTH OF THEM TO SNAP PIX WITH SELECTED SCHOOL CHILDREN FOR DISPLAY PURPOSE, WHICH ONE DID HE SUPPOSE TO ATTEND ?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by Unimaginable123: 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And GEJ travel to Kano to dance shoki 24hours after Nyanya bombing and the same day chibok girls was kidnapped.

Mind you most President be at hi burial when the likes of COAS, COS, Wife of President, Ministers wtc are there... But in GEJ all of them travel to Kano to dance shoki untol Local Government election.
so, where the change you promised
Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by isnovic(m): 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
abuayman:
Such is Life

This picture and last words of the late Nigerian Hero should form the background for all National activities to remind these selfish, self centered politicians and those who are saddled with the responsibility of coming good for the county to be selfless.

To strife to ensure that the best and nothing short is derived as democratic dividend for the citizens.

For the citizens, a total re-orientation to never allow tribal, religion and political bitterness write our narrative but to consider the last words of this young man and many more like him who pay the supreme sacrifice, wetting the ground we tread with their blood as the ablution for our peace.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by ledaman: 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
Paperwhite:
Just imagine had this unfortunate incident happened during GEJ's time,the blood suckers APC will have been raining all manners of abuses or treat.It have been confirmed that the late soldier par excellence died using weapons purchased by the then government.May it never be well with APC."May the soul of the faithful departed rest in peace-amen. cry
May all your entire family experience sadness
Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by olubl: 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
God knows everything He can never be blamed
Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by Usmaniaaa: 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
nwasinachi:
i truly miss Gej. So sad to think that on d day we mourned and bury this great hero, Buhari is at benin catching his fun. Nigerians will never forget u but its a pity that Nigeria president dont even know you exist.
keep on missing him...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
Kingbuhari:
baseless, feel free to post ur mum black a$$, Yoruba
people are also very very dirty
people, no doubt.
Lastly they believe so much in
diabolical and traditional powers,
charms, native doctors (babalawo)
and juju medicine, this is why
there are so many human parts
factories in the land for human
rituals. Anyone that thinks it's a
lie, watch any yoruba movie
starting to ending and if you don't
see babalawo
involved, then know that all i am
writing here is untrue trash..
Yorubas are manipulative
and evilpeople, Yorubas are so damn
condescending asides a few who
have been touched by God.

Well i don't need to talk much, You tribe wake their father and mother up in bed with scissors kick so how will i feel bad when you insult my parent.. I grow up living with igbos and i know they have no respect for their parents.. I have seen some who ask their father if he is mad? some even ask papa you dey craze? so what do you expect.. I have never seen a clean igbo person in my life, They dress haggard and always look unkempt with their fake wears.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
Unimaginable123:
so, where the change you promised

Well a President should not always been at a burial service, COAS and COS are enough... you need to learn to be a leader.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha: "Tinubu Crying More Than The Bereaved; Atiku’s Departure Sad For APC" / Shehu Sani Dumps APC, Resigns From Party / Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.