Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Cheveron And Shell Scholarships Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cheveron And Shell Scholarships Out (15893 Views)

2015/2016 Shell Scholarships For Undergraduate Nigerian Students / Shell Scholarships / Mobil And Shell Scholarships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheveron And Shell Scholarships Out by generic(m): 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2007
hey nairalanders just to let those who care to know that both multinational companies have their scholarships out for nigerian undergraduates check both GUARDIAN, THISDAY AND VANGUARD news papers, dated 22 and 23 of dec. 2006
Re: Cheveron And Shell Scholarships Out by Nosu(m): 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2007
Thanks, for the info. l saw the paper, the scholarship is still open to 100 level students and DE students till 31st of January.

As anybody taken these two scholarship exam, l want to know how the format of the exam look like and if u hv any past questions, it will be helpful.
Re: Cheveron And Shell Scholarships Out by sunbare: 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2007
Do they have any schorlaship for postgraduate student student?
Re: Cheveron And Shell Scholarships Out by dadamike: 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2008
hey guys could anyone inform me of shell, chevron, mobil and TotalAgip scholarships(undergraduate and postgraduate) that one can apply for now or later dis year.thanks
Re: Cheveron And Shell Scholarships Out by afterseun(m): 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2008
which newspaper was that? please tell me the date,month or just post a link for me.
Re: Cheveron And Shell Scholarships Out by eazyman(m): 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2008
Please i havent been able to lay my hands on the newspaper where the scholoarship was advertised, please can someone tell me the details and how to apply?
i ''ll be very grateful, you can also contact me by email: eazyman24@yahoo.com
Re: Cheveron And Shell Scholarships Out by jarod(m): 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2008
u guys r getting it all confused. the post was made according to the date on december 2006 and you guys r makin replies january 2008.its crazy men!.luk at d dates before u assume.
Re: Cheveron And Shell Scholarships Out by johnimokha(m): 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2008
Thanks for the infomation, i'll look through the papers
Re: Cheveron And Shell Scholarships Out by Benzor(m): 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2008
what about post-graduate?
Re: Cheveron And Shell Scholarships Out by oklinks: 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2008
Re: Cheveron And Shell Scholarships Out by jumoski: 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2008
pls can anyone give me info about the chevron and shell scholarships please. it is needed urgently cry cry
Re: Cheveron And Shell Scholarships Out by jumoski: 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2008
i forgot to put my mail address. it is jumokeojikutu@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Cheveron And Shell Scholarships Out by goldmines: 10:09am On Jul 09, 2008
Hello, nice meeting you on nairaland. Please I will like you to get some informations for me about Petroleum Training Institute in Effurun, Warri.

Also i will like to know maybe the 2008/2009 form is out. I will like to know the exact bank and the amount for the form.

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

you can get back to me through my mail oilobat@yahoo.com

BEST REGARD
Re: Cheveron And Shell Scholarships Out by pizzo(f): 10:33am On Sep 02, 2008
plz when is the scholarship for 2008/2009 going to be out.and what are the requirement for shell and chevron scholarships
Re: Cheveron And Shell Scholarships Out by PeterP(m): 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2009
Please I don't know if anyone has heard about this Shell/Chevron scholarship for the 2008/2009 academic session. Sorry I may be applying late. I just got admission into Unijos, and we are just going to be resuming lectures coming Monday (20th April, 2009). Any relevant information will be highly appreciated. You can also reach me at petersees4real@yahoo.com.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Cheveron And Shell Scholarships Out by sucre175(f): 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2009
hey! please i've been working my fingers off on the system searching for scholarship oppurtunities from total/elf but i've had no luck pls i'd be very grateful if someone sends me anybit of information. Thanks kiss
Re: Cheveron And Shell Scholarships Out by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2009
@U1 pls cn 200level student admited tru DE aplied 4 d chevron scholarship?wich other scholarships cn he apply for?
Re: Cheveron And Shell Scholarships Out by U1(m): 10:46am On Sep 05, 2009
@vickipad

I don't know about that though, when next the application comes out just read through it. By the way, I think the Total/Elf scholarship seem to accept 200-level students too because after my last post on this thread I went back to read their last scholarship advert and saw that it was written there that the scholarship is open to "first/second" year students. Good luck.
Re: Cheveron And Shell Scholarships Out by sucre175(f): 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2009
Thanks alot U1, a friend told me that the scholarship was already out but he didn't give me the information. Just in case i am a 200 level accountancy student. thanks again.
Re: Cheveron And Shell Scholarships Out by Obinoscopy(m): 1:52am On Oct 11, 2009
Please what is the latest news on Shell and Chevron Scholarships?
Re: Cheveron And Shell Scholarships Out by Obinoscopy(m): 1:23am On Nov 08, 2009
Anybody with info on the concluded Mobil Scholarship Interview?

(1) (Reply)

Varsity Waives Tuition For Students Of Religious Studies / 14-Year-Old Eshiet Abasiekeme Wins UBA Essay Competition, Gets ₦2.5 Million / Nigeria Adopts - 1 6 3 3 4 Education System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.