Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Intelligence Over Creativity. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Intelligence Over Creativity. (15791 Views)

Photo: This Is Called Creativity! / Is Intelligence Overrated: What You Really Need To Succeed / Ogun Isoye: Medicine For Retentive Memory And Intelligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intelligence Over Creativity. by Missmossy(f): 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
We often hear people say i like that man,he is so creative. Does that make him stand out? On the otherhand,its no news to see that people who we consider brainy seem to be recognised and praised on daily basis. Which do you think is worth it?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Intelligence Over Creativity. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
This is a tough one. But I think creativity is a standout of intelligence. So you've got to be intelligent to be creative. undecided

Okay check this puzzle out. Intelligent peeps will only read this, while creative peeps will understand this.

2+2 =Fish
3+3= Eight
7+7= Triangle

Abi now, creativity all the way. undecided

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Intelligence Over Creativity. by papindinho(m): 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
Creativity is the deal here I think..... The ability to conjure something out of nothing.... Quite a puzzling one though... A creative mind is sine-qua-non to an intelligent mind...

3 Likes

Re: Intelligence Over Creativity. by daveP(m): 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
This is like arguing the case of who comes 1st-the chicken or the egg grin grin grin
now the egg=intelligent,chicken=creativity.where does it now go? (smooches beard)

7 Likes

Re: Intelligence Over Creativity. by emekakelvin(m): 11:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
You may be intelligent and end up not being creative. The attribute of being intelligent are sometimes innate, but they are related to environmental factor.

An intelligent man is someone who follows lay down principle to solve human problem, while a Creative man is someone who puzzle a solution when the lay down principle aiint bringing result.

From the look of things, I am creative man for getting you of this confusion(question) bothering your mind. Am I not ?grintonguewink

When you are creative you are intelligent, but being intelligent does not match creativity. Creativity is the key cheesy
Dazall

35 Likes

Re: Intelligence Over Creativity. by jaryeh(m): 8:02am On Jul 25, 2014
Ceasar1: This is a tough one. But I think creativity is a standout of intelligence. So you've got to be intelligent to be creative. undecided

Okay check this puzzled out. Intelligent peeps will only read this, while creative peeps will understand this.

2+2 =Fish
3+3= Eight
7+7= Triangle

I like this.

4 Likes

Re: Intelligence Over Creativity. by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 25, 2014
Creativity is a natural instinct but intelligence can be developed... One who is creative can build on intelligence but one who is intelligent might lack creativity and can't develop it... I think creativity gets the nod here.. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Intelligence Over Creativity. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
jaryeh:
I like this.
Good. You got the puZzle right? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Intelligence Over Creativity. by jaryeh(m): 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ceasar1:
Good. You got the puZzle right? cheesy
Sure. Do you have more?
Re: Intelligence Over Creativity. by Yemlizzy(f): 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
I think both go pari-passu but most times we get to see that not every intelligent person will be creative in the long run.

Same way,a creative person who has innovative ideas might not be good in terms of academics. Sometimes,people can't have them all.

2 Likes

Re: Intelligence Over Creativity. by seribroo56(m): 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ceasar1: This is a tough one. But I think creativity is a standout of intelligence. So you've got to be intelligent to be creative. undecided

Okay check this puzzle out. Intelligent peeps will only read this, while creative peeps will understand this.

2+2 =Fish
3+3= Eight
7+7= Triangle

solved
Re: Intelligence Over Creativity. by asalimpo(m): 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2014

2+2 =Fish
3+3= Eight
7+7= Triangle

intelligent ppl wud try to solve it- creatve ppl wud hit d google key.
GIYF.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intelligence Over Creativity. by elobyobi: 4:16am On Sep 04, 2014
They are both types of genius. Neither supercedes. And like the saying goes, if u judge a fish's intelligence by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its entire life unemployed, or some shitt like that, I don't give a fucck, I'm just awake by 4am. Shitt

13 Likes

Re: Intelligence Over Creativity. by NaLaugh: 4:17am On Sep 04, 2014
Creativity is a form of intelligence
Re: Intelligence Over Creativity. by NaLaugh: 4:18am On Sep 04, 2014
elobyobi: They are both types of genius. Neither supercedes. And like the saying goes, if u judge a fish's intelligence by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its entire life unemployed, or some shitt like that, I don't give a fucck, I'm just awake by 4am. Shitt

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein.

FYI Seun's bot changed the last word above from "5tupid" to "silly" cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Intelligence Over Creativity. by EmmaOgbu(m): 4:21am On Sep 04, 2014
Waooo

1 Like

Re: Intelligence Over Creativity. by sammondonpoint(m): 4:21am On Sep 04, 2014
frankben: Creativity is a natural instinct but intelligence can be developed... One who is creative can build on intelligence but one who is intelligent might lack creativity and can't develop it... I think creativity gets the nod here.. smiley
Re: Intelligence Over Creativity. by elobyobi: 4:23am On Sep 04, 2014
NaLaugh:

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein.

Go ahead and give the fucck for me bro. 'Preciate. One love
Re: Intelligence Over Creativity. by musicwriter(m): 4:28am On Sep 04, 2014
I'm sure you have to be intelligent to be creative.

Are you asking whether you have to be creative to be intelligent?. Yes. Cause you can't have one without the other.

3 Likes

Re: Intelligence Over Creativity. by Justice629(m): 4:30am On Sep 04, 2014
Open this link to see pure creativity and intelligenceput together https://www.nairaland.com/1885724/ex-miss-nigerian-uk-dabota-lawson#25988042[i][/i]
Re: Intelligence Over Creativity. by ChuckBoi93(m): 4:35am On Sep 04, 2014
2+2 =Fish
3+3= Eight
7+7= Triangle

Solved. It's nice, man.
Let me call my olodo intelligent cousins grin grin grin
Re: Intelligence Over Creativity. by nairamaverick(m): 4:37am On Sep 04, 2014
what matters to me is that I solved the riddle.
Re: Intelligence Over Creativity. by themmydhayhor(m): 4:46am On Sep 04, 2014
Think u gonna last, if u r creative

U just gots 2 b intelligent orelse

U no go last

1 Like

Re: Intelligence Over Creativity. by eddyj36(m): 4:49am On Sep 04, 2014
Both are very important in their own ways
Creativity adds colour to life while being Smart is important in dealing with the day to day challenges life throws at us.

2 Likes

Re: Intelligence Over Creativity. by UchihaItachi(m): 4:49am On Sep 04, 2014
emekakelvin: You may be intelligent and end up not being creative. The attribute of being intelligent are sometimes innate, but they are related to environmental factor.

An intelligent man is someone who follows lay down principle to solve human problem, while a Creative man is someone who puzzle a solution when the lay down principle aiint bringing result.

From the look of things, I am creative man for getting you of this confusion(question) bothering your mind. Am I not ?grintonguewink

When you are creative you are intelligent, but being intelligent does not match creativity. Creativity is the key cheesy
Dazall

Indeed, I didn't understand a word of all you wrote..creativity at its peak

1 Like

Re: Intelligence Over Creativity. by Coldfaya(m): 5:01am On Sep 04, 2014
Yemlizzy: I think both go pari-passu but most times we get to see that not every intelligent person will be creative in the long run.

Same way,a creative person who has innovative ideas might not be good in terms of academics. Sometimes,people can't have them all.

Gbam!
Re: Intelligence Over Creativity. by nickz(m): 5:21am On Sep 04, 2014
creativity is the highest form of intelligence ]

1 Like

Re: Intelligence Over Creativity. by stinggy(m): 5:22am On Sep 04, 2014

2+2 =Fish
3+3= Eight
7+7= Triangle

Over-creativity dey worry u bros tongue
Re: Intelligence Over Creativity. by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 04, 2014
smiley one can't be creative by being an insufferable blockhead whether he received basic education or not. Creativity is the end product of intelligence, but i may be erroneous.
Re: Intelligence Over Creativity. by slimpoppa(m): 5:33am On Sep 04, 2014
To be creative, you first have to be intelligent. So I give it to creativity.
Re: Intelligence Over Creativity. by fyneboi79(m): 5:33am On Sep 04, 2014
jaryeh:
I like this.
I liked it first grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jamb Online Registration 2012/13 Now On: Click Here To Apply / NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election / Female Students Should Stop Cooking For Their Boyfriends - Zambian Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.