Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,157 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

I Wish I Knew This A Year Ago - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Wish I Knew This A Year Ago (804 Views)

I Wish I Knew This Earlier. [PICTURE] / Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo) / P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish I Knew This A Year Ago by dannyreports(m): 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
I will start with what i have learned so far from life, i graduated from private university with a second class upper,i came out unprepared for what the world has to offer,i graduated a skill less graduate if i can use that word to describe myself. all the people i trusted on to help me failed,my dad had accidents twice,that was immediately after i graduated, he survived the fatalities,but monies had been sunk in to rescue him and i was just 21 yrs and the first child,i had it a little bit fine going through school but came out not too good,so much spent,blamed all other people but not myself.Tried so many things but ended failing all.Then i went back to the drawing board,started studying about personal development,and so on cause i knew there was nothingelse i could do apart from being in an office,and since no hope of office job,i learnt what i did not in 4 years in the university,i learned all i could and my life changed,i found out that my problem was my philosophy of life and once that changed i changed.That is a brief history of me,some others would have worse ,but one thing i want us to know is that we have different stories,but we can rewrite/change those stories for good.Lessons learnt:

1.The economy does not determine my income,but my value to the economy determines my income(so becoming more valuable was the key to my success).Although it takes time to be valuable,just be aware of the fact that we are primarily paid for our value.And my value increased as my philosophy changed.

2. The way to getting something right,is doing wrong,but not too long.

3.Disappointment are not special gifts reserved for the poor? This means the same wind blows on us all whether rich or poor,problems,opportunities etc,all come on all people,so what is the separating factor between the RICH and the POOR.
RICH:The rich don't run,complain,blame others for their circumstances,instead they learn how to get better at handling these circumstances/seasons of life.Get better,stronger and wiser,at your seasons of life(good&bad times),take advantage of every opportunity.(good times)
POOR:The poor run away from,complain,blame others for their problems,so the seasons of life come to meet them unprepared,so they keep getting worse every time. The seasons don't change they are regular,that is the way life is,you must season of rainfall and dryness every year it is constant,so it is for life too,season of good and bad times,but they do not take advantage of the good times.
There are times the economy is good and sometimes bad,but shouldn't be your business,as it is normal,things cannot be rosy all the time,but how better are you in handling this think the way of the rich.

Here Is An Opportunity To Change Your Status, In This Our Current Harsh Economy In Nigeria,

CLICK HERE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XukZv6aUdc[url][/url]

Rewrite your story now!!!

I will start with what i have learned so far from life, i graduated from private university with a second class upper,i came out unprepared for what the world has to offer,i graduated a skill less graduate if i can use that word to describe myself. all the people i trusted on to help me failed,my dad had accidents twice,that was immediately after i graduated, he survived the fatalities,but monies had been sunk in to rescue him and i was just 21 yrs and the first child,i had it a little bit fine going through school but came out not too good,so much spent,blamed all other people but not myself.Tried so many things but ended failing all.Then i went back to the drawing board,started studying about personal development,and so on cause i knew there was nothingelse i could do apart from being in an office,and since no hope of office job,i learnt what i did not in 4 years in the university,i learned all i could and my life changed,i found out that my problem was my philosophy of life and once that changed i changed.That is a brief history of me,some others would have worse ,but one thing i want us to know is that we have different stories,but we can rewrite/change those stories for good.Lessons learnt:

1.The economy does not determine my income,but my value to the economy determines my income(so becoming more valuable was the key to my success).Although it takes time to be valuable,just be aware of the fact that we are primarily paid for our value.And my value increased as my philosophy changed.

2. The way to getting something right,is doing wrong,but not too long.

3.Disappointment are not special gifts reserved for the poor? This means the same wind blows on us all whether rich or poor,problems,opportunities etc,all come on all people,so what is the separating factor between the RICH and the POOR.
RICH:The rich don't run,complain,blame others for their circumstances,instead they learn how to get better at handling these circumstances/seasons of life.Get better,stronger and wiser,at your seasons of life(good&bad times),take advantage of every opportunity.(good times)
POOR:The poor run away from,complain,blame others for their problems,so the seasons of life come to meet them unprepared,so they keep getting worse every time. The seasons don't change they are regular,that is the way life is,you must season of rainfall and dryness every year it is constant,so it is for life too,season of good and bad times,but they do not take advantage of the good times.
There are times the economy is good and sometimes bad,but shouldn't be your business,as it is normal,things cannot be rosy all the time,but how better are you in handling this think the way of the rich.

Here Is An Opportunity To Change Your Status, In This Our Current Harsh Economy In Nigeria,

CLICK HERE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XukZv6aUdc[url][/url]

Rewrite your story now!!!
Re: I Wish I Knew This A Year Ago by dannyreports(m): 11:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
interested just reply with ur email address
Re: I Wish I Knew This A Year Ago by dannyreports(m): 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
Lesson for today is

DISCIPLINE YOUR DISAPPOINTMENT OR ELSE DISAPPOINTMENT WILL DISCIPLINE YOU,AS DISAPPOINTMENT IS A SEASON OF LIFE.
Re: I Wish I Knew This A Year Ago by dannyreports(m): 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
IF U HELP ENOUGH PEOPLE GET WHAT THEY WANT,U WILL INTURN GET ALL U WANT. ZIG ZIGLAR.
Re: I Wish I Knew This A Year Ago by dannyreports(m): 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
The wealthiest spot on this planet is not the oil fields of Kuwait,
Iraq or Saudi Arabia. Neither is it the gold and diamond mines of
South Africa, the uranium mines of the Soviet Union, or the silver
mines of Africa. Though it may surprise you, the richest deposits on
our planet lie just a few blocks from your house. They rest in your local
cemetery or graveyard. Buried beneath the soil within the walls of
those sacred grounds are dreams that never came to pass, songs that
were never sung, books that were never written, paintings that never
filled a canvas, ideas that were never shared, visions that never became
reality, inventions that were never designed, plans that never went
beyond the drawing board of the mind, and purposes that were never
fulfilled. Our graveyards are filled with potential that remained potential.
What a tragedy! MYLES MUNROE

(1) (Reply)

The Effect Of Trump's Victory On Nigerian Economy- A Special Focus On The Naira / Get Quality Palmoil To Your Destination / Fiverr App Not Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.