Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

I Wish I Knew This Earlier. [PICTURE] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Wish I Knew This Earlier. [PICTURE] (595 Views)

If You Had Known This Earlier, I Believe You Wouldn't Spend Lavishly / Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Trading Crypto. / 5 Things I Wish I Knew About Making Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish I Knew This Earlier. [PICTURE] by blezdBen: 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2019
Re: I Wish I Knew This Earlier. [PICTURE] by blezdBen: 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
I am going to tell you about a dream killer. No, it is not human . It is called the Shiny Object Syndrome.

Imagine that you have set out to hunt. You found a monkey and it instantly became the ultimate prize. Then just as you were about to shoot it, you saw an antelope which becomes the best thing you have ever seen. While you put down your gun and reach for your arrow, both prizes escape.

It is the same with most when it comes to earning online. You must set your eyes on a feasible target and forget about the existence of any other thing. A lot of people start out with freelancing, the next day they become bloggers, two weeks later they are selling domains. It doesn't work like that. Set your goals, concentrate on a particular thing and get successful at it no matter how long it takes. That is how to be successful.

You can get successful by jumping from business to business and calling quits. Stick to one, master it.
Re: I Wish I Knew This Earlier. [PICTURE] by ABCthings: 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
Focus on one? What about multiple investments you don't know which one that will finally pay off.

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Knew This Earlier. [PICTURE] by blezdBen: 2:40pm On Nov 06, 2019
ABCthings:
Focus on one? What about multiple investments you don't know which one that will finally pay off.

That is the mistake most people make. Before you commit to a thing, you ought to have done your due diligence. You have to know by research to almost a certain precision that it will work out then give your all to it. You're most likely to succeed like that than spreading yourself so thin over so many things.
Re: I Wish I Knew This Earlier. [PICTURE] by blezdBen: 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
Evening guys
Re: I Wish I Knew This Earlier. [PICTURE] by blezdBen: 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
Remember...knowledge does not and will never transform into wealth. The ability to take action against all odds is the game changer.
Re: I Wish I Knew This Earlier. [PICTURE] by blezdBen: 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
Concentrate on one thing, learn it, master it and become its god.
Re: I Wish I Knew This Earlier. [PICTURE] by blezdBen: 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
It'll take a lot. If you want to make a lot, you have to give up a lot.
Have been holed up in my room making research for three days now. When the result shows i'll forget i ever made that sacrifice.
Re: I Wish I Knew This Earlier. [PICTURE] by blezdBen: 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
Thats how this thing works.
Give in a lot at first. Learn the ropes and you're made even when you stop working.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Consistent Daily Trading Profits From The Markets / 18 Million Plr/mrr Article +1billion Emails World-wide / Business Plan Outline 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.