Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Read What EFCC Said About MMM - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read What EFCC Said About MMM (32430 Views)

The osborne Towers, A Luxury Residential Complex In Ikoyi, Lagos Where EFCC Said / EFCC Said NO, MMM Is Not Illegal / See What EFCC Did With Recovered Loots So Far(OFFICIAL STATEMENT BY EFCC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by ndcide(m): 8:46am On Nov 10, 2016
If people truly know the kind of persons participating in MMM, they'll know that it's not going to be easy to stop it...

At least I know some of them. EFCC? I you really want to know those of them that got paid yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by peromosele: 8:46am On Nov 10, 2016
Before we can quit this MMM business initiative of 30% of what you invested, federal government should also come up with there own MMM of 35/40% then we will make a perfect choice to flow with the government. If not!! we Nigeria will surely wait to see the end of MMM because we Nigeria already knows that life is a risk that why we are investing in the business of MMM.

12 Likes

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by chocolateme(f): 9:37am On Nov 10, 2016
dunkem21:

MMM is suffocating our economy. All the cheap deposits accrued in banks is gone coupled with the TSA scheme. Though it is risky, people have found a way of making ends meet and not likely to Leave the scheme.

The government should provide an investment alternative to the people because MMM might be successful.
of course. I noticed that since the widespread of MMM, that Nigerians has moved on, no one has time again to criticize the government or mind their propagandas and lies,

10 Likes

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by dunkem21(m): 9:41am On Nov 10, 2016
chocolateme:
of course. I noticed that since the widespread of MMM, that Nigerians has moved on, no one has time again to criticize the government or mind their propagandas and lies,

Imagine people telling you how to spend your hard earned dough undecided

8 Likes

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by midfinger(m): 10:35am On Nov 10, 2016
I will take this gov serious if they can close down radio Biafra website,I know they can't ,so they should go and sit down and enjoy their respective loots!...idiotas.Abeg mmm rocks!

7 Likes

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by drnoel: 10:52am On Nov 10, 2016
PeridotBelle:
I listened to NTA and was interested to hear from EFCC spokesman. He said it's not Law enforcement that will stop MMM but awareness for people not to patronize it. The law enforcement is aware that MMM doesn’t go against any law of the land. That even their operatives may be participants. The truth is that the people sponsoring all these media war are majorly stock brokers. The stock market is in shambles, they are the highest scam. So no sane Nigeria will allow his money to remain there after experiencing MMM. The banks are afraid not because they re not gaining alot from MMM but the deposits they use to loan out are gone. Depositors are breaking their fix deposits on daily basis and doing MMM. Our banks will be more of doing retail banking activities like transferring money than using people's money to amass wealth and keep the owners poor.

This is real financial revolution and you and I know that revolution comes with heavy price. It's either we be steadfast and win through this revolution and get financial freedom or we chicken out and remain on financial bondage.

The choice is ours!!!
I stand and will continue to PH and GH!!!

Contact me to learn more about our great community.

LONG LIVE MMM AS WE HELP OURSELVES ACHIEVE FINANCIAL FREEDOM

Attain financial freedom with something this man https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Mavrodi developed? U must be dreaming

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by drnoel: 10:55am On Nov 10, 2016
PeridotBelle:

Dnt mind them, that's to show u that the government does not care about the masses because if they do, they will even try to protect this MMM from crashing and advise people to do it.

Na wah for some people. Pls how does the government protect mmm from crashing? Smh!
Educate urself. See link https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Mavrodi
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by drnoel: 10:56am On Nov 10, 2016
Luckymay:
Hmm! I'm beginning to invest little interest in this lucrative venture. Please someone should throw more light on how it works.

See link: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Mavrodi

1 Like

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by midfinger(m): 11:10am On Nov 10, 2016
drnoel:

See link: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Mavrodi
Oga is like u are broke dude,hence the reason why u are trolling around ,trying to dissuade people from investing their money da hell where they like... I care less,I chose to invest in mmm ,u and ur gov can't stop it cos they lack the know how ,isn't funny that all my banker friends are into this stuff already. Guy go and asleep and stop been envious when u see mavorodians living larger than u,OK?

10 Likes

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by murphyibiam15(m): 11:11am On Nov 10, 2016
Luckymay:
Hmm! I'm beginning to invest little interest in this lucrative venture. Please someone should throw more light on how it works.

Cal or whatsapp me on 08065241174
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by drnoel: 11:21am On Nov 10, 2016
midfinger:
Oga is like u are broke dude,hence the reason why u are trolling around ,trying to dissuade people from investing their money da hell where they like... I care less,I chose to invest in mmm ,u and ur gov can't stop it cos they lack the know how ,isn't funny that all my banker friends are into this stuff already. Guy go and asleep and stop been envious when u see mavorodians living larger than u,OK?

U make me laff. Pls invest ur money where u want to. We will be here when u comeback to cry.

3 Likes

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by Flashypussy(f): 11:26am On Nov 10, 2016
chocolateme:
Hmm..
Its alarming the rate this MMM stuff has become the government's biggest challenge.
Its no longer boko haram, probe, corrupt politicians and judges, PDP, Goodluck Jonathan, kworruption, Niger Delta pipeline vandalism etc..
Its now MMM that is causing their sleepless nights.. ok oo
sexy thing,, u just got me wet my panties while working,,
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by DozieInc(m): 11:40am On Nov 10, 2016
This gov't is anti-progressive, thats why they are trying do everything possible to enslave the people, they want us all to leave our money dormant in the bank, so that they in turn could loan our money to their rich friends... #IStandWithMMM.

2 Likes

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by midfinger(m): 11:41am On Nov 10, 2016
drnoel:

U make me laff. Pls invest ur money where u want to. We will be here when u comeback to cry.
...till whatever, for now mind ur lane,abi mmm dey affect your own business?

3 Likes

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by DozieInc(m): 11:47am On Nov 10, 2016
PeridotBelle:
MMM still the best thing that happened after jollof rice cheesy grin
Lolllzz, very true.

2 Likes

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by solid3(m): 11:51am On Nov 10, 2016
Why didn't I join since last year? Chai.

My N1.3m loading....

5 Likes

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by Kposkila: 11:54am On Nov 10, 2016
Billyonaire:

I will advise you to pull your funds out, if you have invested in the scheme. Take whatever profit you have made and walk. Its gonna get ugly.

Why are u crying more than the bereaved, and in this case there's no bereaved, if u don't believe in a system doesn't make it wrong, let them be pls!

11 Likes

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by DozieInc(m): 11:56am On Nov 10, 2016
chocolateme:
So true.
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
Kposkila:

Why are u crying more than the bereaved, and in this case there's no bereaved, if u don't believe in a system doesn't make it wrong, let them be pls!

I will assume you know barely nothing about the scheme's history. A well-traveled person knows about the money pyramid schemes that comes around in different names from generation to generation. I can predict that people will commit suicide, some will NEVER be able to recover from the lost for the rest of lives if they survive. Some will curse Gods, and funny thing is, the developers of the system always target countries in recession cos the citizens are always looking for get-rich-quick avenues.

The reason I am not keeping quiet isnt because I care about you gullible people, I am doing it because when you lose your cash, some of you will become armed robbers and prostitutes and start disturbing the rest of us.

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by HenryThegreat1(m): 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
But mmm participants aren't paying again unlike before. Since Tuesday no payment and dey went and matched me again now to pay 200k.
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by Thayvid(m): 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
undecidedSeems this MMM is for real after all. There are too many testimonies to doubt it.
Maybe I have to lose this fear I have about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by Thayvid(m): 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
cheesy
Billyonaire:

I will assume you know barely nothing about the scheme's history. A well-traveled person knows about the money pyramid schemes that comes around in different names from generation to generation. I can predict that people will commit suicide, some will NEVER be able to recover from the lost for the rest of lives if they survive. Some will curse Gods, and funny thing is, the developers of the system always target countries in recession cos the citizens are always looking for get-rich-quick avenues.

The reason I am not keeping quiet isnt because I care about you gullible people, I am doing it because when you lose your cash, some of you will become armed robbers and prostitutes and start disturbing the rest of us.
cheesy
Billyonaire:

Lolz. That's too harsh, habba!!!
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by chocolateme(f): 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
Flashypussy:
sexy thing,, u just got me wet my panties while working,,
shocked shocked shocked shocked
And this is coming from my fellow female

1 Like

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by Flashypussy(f): 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
chocolateme:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
And this is coming from my fellow female
don't u get wet? Ah an
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by chocolateme(f): 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
Flashypussy:
don't u get wet? Ah an
yes from the shower and rain.. tnx for our wonderful chat.. have a lovely day.

2 Likes

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by Flashypussy(f): 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
chocolateme:
yes from the shower and rain.. tnx for our wonderful chat.. have a lovely day.
uw sexy
Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by TRIXIA: 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
Sorry to use your Moniker 'bushboy' lol.......you know what on a lighter mood.....check google ........South Africans staged a protest cos they wanted MMM and now its 5 years old o bros......just search abeg....i already did
China's MMM is strong all these things are on google.........haba check na.........
It is a movement ooooooo......I believe in it pass government...I swear!!!!!!
Governement cannot do anything, everybody knows this.....only those baba ijebu, esusu, sports betting, bankers go dey vex
You remember that Zimbabwe case when they said it crashed.....do you know that it was only Nigerian bloggers that were peddling that cos they were paid to........it never happened.......they want to create panic by force.......nna dem don fail
Google is your friend o bros
BiafraBushBoy:
It remains the best thing till it comes crumbling...

Not a prayer, but a certainty...

Russians didn't see it coming

Chinese people didn't see it

South Africans didn't see it...

I am an MMM participant, but trade with caution. Be mindful of how you lure new investors into the system...

Trade with Money you could afford to lose!!

1 Like

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by MMMLord: 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
Sergei mavrodi is a mathematician, a computer programmer and one time senator in Russia parliament. He knew all this before that was why he had provided every necessary safe net for MMM to stand in time of war or evil forces from government and the enemies.
This are the few out of many reasons why MMM can not crash by any person, organisation, or government

1.MMM don't have offline office or physical structure, that can be shut down
2.MMM has no central account anybody can freeze
3.MMM operates in 118 abroad countries so PH and GH are done globally
4.MMM uses bitcoin and wallet for transaction
5.MMM has guiders who are safe net
6.MMM has the strongest server in the world
Therefore MMM has come to stay till the end of the world. The financial liberation. No panic, very soon Nigeria government will apologize to all Nigerians.

Long live Sergei mavrodi
Long live Nigeria MMM
Long live mavrodians

1 Like

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by dmostcheerful(f): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
It remains the best thing till it comes crumbling...

Not a prayer, but a certainty...

Russians didn't see it coming

Chinese people didn't see it

South Africans didn't see it...

I am an MMM participant, but trade with caution. Be mindful of how you lure new investors into the system...

Trade with Money you could afford to lose!!
Special advice.
If you are a participant you will know that you don't invest in mmm but donate.
We are not hiding the fact that mmm have no guarantee, it's even fully written on warning to donate spare money.
And so you know all this country you mentioned still have an active mmm except Russia because mavrodi scrapped it for some reason.
Just so you know mmm have no central account or physical office so your efcc or massage can't shut it.

2 Likes

Re: Read What EFCC Said About MMM by TRIXIA: 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
drnoel:

Na wah for some people. Pls how does the government protect mmm from crashing? Smh!
Educate urself. See link https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Mavrodi

Do you know that the 'hawks' in south africa did the same thing that efcc are trying to do in Nigeria?......lmaoooooo......the hawks found nothing illegal..5years old now in S.A.... MMM is still strong in China............please be educated and check google
Everyone knows that the model in Russia is no longer in operation and he had too many enemies in the corridors of power when he started.....i call it BETA stage........
i love the fact that his thought is out of the box, fair and non - profit making like all these sport betting, bankers, baba ijebu people that are everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sagay To National Assembly: British Parliament Can’t Summon Queen / A Nairalander take on #Twitter Ban: President Buhari Goofed On The Twitter Ban / Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.