Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) (64336 Views)

Robert Trump Is Dead! US President’s Younger Brother Dies At 71 / Coronavirus: Trump Is Defunding WHO. "How It Will Affect Africa" / Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Koolking(m): 11:43am On Nov 10, 2016
All these minority protests won't change a thing. It's not as if Trump stole their votes. I trust American Police, sooner than later, they will start clamping down on the minority protesters and put their a$$es behind bars for public nuisance.

The wishes of the majority prevailed and Trump deserves their chances to succeed.

I have more faith in a businessman than a politician.

#IStandWithTrump
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Debra911(f): 11:44am On Nov 10, 2016
Some Americans are just exposing themselves, Hillary was funded by many leaders around the globe; Arab leaders, including Dangote, she brought almost all the artiste who are mostly members of the freemansons,to campaign for her including Obama, making the WORLD POWER a caricature, Obama left his office & started campaigning himself, and after all, Trump won, it's a big shame on them. Trump had no body, he funded his own campaign, yet he won, & Lady gaga still had the guts to campaign, this one na medicine after death. They cldnt win d white house for Hillary before campaign, is it now, Hillary will be inaugurated, they would have carried Hillary & installed her on that seat with force but its too late cos their vote has spoken, the diehards of America wants Trump.Make Gaga cover her face quietly and leave d protest. Now I see how useless and shameful some American artiste are, where was the god of Illuminaty while they were campaigning. Dirty things.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 10, 2016
U say u r cute ko angrycommon pishure we kant c embarassed embarassed yyyy
ellacute45:

Wetin consign me grin
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by KAYD007(m): 11:44am On Nov 10, 2016
America is known for her internal democratic credentials...Lady Gaga's nut for refusing to accept the outcome of a clear cut democratic process.disgraceful

I know many young women are mourning the blow of a President Trump partly because of the rejection of a woman as the first president
I urge you to substitute the word "crim inal," "li*ar" or "robot" for "woman." She wasn't rejected because she was a woman. I know it makes the pill easier to swallow by playing the vict-i-m card, but no. She lost because she didn't have what it took as a person. period.
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Onechancearmy(m): 11:45am On Nov 10, 2016
[quote author=Smellymouth post=50920877][/quote]

Stay within the confines of your narrow minded islamo prison. Stop trying to mix it up with the Liberated Ones.
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Catastrophe1: 11:47am On Nov 10, 2016
UP TRUMP

He promised to look into Biafra case and see how he can help in achieving peaceful political solution without bloodshed. He told the Biafra flag waiving man at his rally that “if the people of Biafra want Republic of Biafra, it will be a reality during my administration”. He further told the Biafran agitators to hold on help is on the way.

Under my Administration, Africans will have the right to redraw their map trough referendum and peaceful political process just like we have in Europe and other developed part of the world. Under Trump Administration we will remove the embargo placed on Nigerians by Obama administration concerning Visa lottery program, he said Nigerians are smart and intelligent people, they contributed immensely to the development of modern America, we want them here in large number and my administration will enroll them back in visa lottery program, Obama is unfair to his fellow Blacks for removing the giant of Africa from the program he said.

-daily times ng
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 10, 2016
romeorails:
U say u r cute ko angrycommon pishure we kant c embarassed embarassed yyyy

Do I know you?? sad
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by illuminaty(m): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2016
Debra911:
Some Americans are just exposing themselves, Hillary was funded by many leaders around the globe; Arab leaders, including Dangote, she brought almost all the artiste who are mostly members of the freemansons,to campaign for her including Obama, making the WORLD POWER a caricature, Obama left his office & started campaigning himself, and after all, Trump won, it's a big shame on them. Trump had no body, he funded his own campaign, yet he won, & Lady gaga still had the guts to campaign, this one na medicine after death. They cldnt win d white house for Hillary before campaign, is it now, Hillary will be inaugurated, they would have carried Hillary & installed her on that seat with force but its too late cos their vote has spoken, the diehards of America wants Trump.Make Gaga cover her face quietly and leave d protest. Now I see how useless and shameful some American artiste are, where was the god of Illuminaty while they were campaigning. Dirty things.
....u asked after me??m right here!

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by ehissi(m): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2016
mpowa:

I'm not trying to say anything, I only asked a question which you refused to answer, what's the right she's fighting for?

If she want so badly to have Hillary to be her president she and other celebrities should have done more to help her win, but now Trump is their president, the only other option is for anyone who's not pleased to move to Canada.

In case canada is not to their taste, Sambisa nd Chibok still dey!! grin

Plus abu ali room for borno still dey vacant....... lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Onopa(m): 11:58am On Nov 10, 2016
These people protesting are they aware this is the actual reason Trump was elected

That Obama is a useless leader as result there is break down of law and order in the society.

Are they aware we won't tolerate this anymore

Are they aware Trump is the law and order
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by DanielPop(m): 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
This Lady has gone Gaga! grin

Trump is here to stay.

Haters, look for the nearest rock and dive headlong on it!

angryLady Nonsense!
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by teebillz: 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
ephi123:

But your comment was directed to Lady Gaga which is why I asked how she is being violent.
I have heard there are protests in some cities but nowhere did it state burning and looting is taking place.

http://freedomdaily.com/black-lives-matter-rioting-looting-oakland-trump-win/

http://www.breitbart.com/live/2016-election-world-reacts-donald-trumps-stunning-upset-victory/leftists-riot-donald-trumps-election-victory/
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by ephi123(f): 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by teebillz: 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
ephi123:

Noted. Thanks for providing the links, I wasn't aware of it.

You are welcome. Try a using a DP. Some ladies are married with kids today because of that.
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by ephi123(f): 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
teebillz:

You are welcome. Try a using a DP. Some ladies are married with kids today because of that.

I'm not a fan of DPs, but thanks all the same cheesy
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by PreyingMantis(m): 12:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
sparkle4u:
If is in Nigeria, THEY will say she is corrupt or look for a way to detain her.
Not just that, they will say corruption is fighting back...

APC sef.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
Debra911:

Trut that. These uncivilized attitudes were the reason Trump won in the first place. The media so much demonized him and concealed all the misdeeds and evil machinations of Clinton. Many of those celebs feel so stupid with the outcome because they never thought Donald could pull off such an upset.

It is a deviation from the world order and this really gladdens my heart. A resonate effect all over the western world is in the offing. Watch how Germans send out Merkel's party to the gutters in the coming few... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Shobizz(m): 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
Watchout 4 Hillary Clinton's Victory
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
Smellymouth:
Show us your borbi or GERRARAHIA mhennn..

Nawa for u
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by teebillz: 12:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
ephi123:

I'm not a fan of DPs, but thanks all the same cheesy

Chances are I would like to face behind the moniker.
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by abbey621(m): 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
I personally voted for Trump because of all the biased media and celebrities. They want to continue pushing the Gay/lesbian agenda and completely kill of religious organizations. Apart from the economical and emotional consequences, I voted for Trump because he is the outsider. Enough with all these politicians, 8 years of Obama and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING was done for the Black race, Hilary a continuation of Obama would have meant another 4 to 8 years of mediocrity. So Gaga and all the other celebrities can protest all they want, the American people have spoken and we chose Trump!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Jexyme(f): 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
She's a b*tch and a demon......

The church and concerned Americans voted for Trump.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
Jexyme:

Jesus is Lord!

so atheists didn't voted for Trump??
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by BVN0: 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
Well well, just like trump, I love to grab em by the puss*y of course with permission, kini big deal?
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by ka0s: 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
Standards dropped like years ago!!! you just come along to see the new LOW!
prof1990:
There have been exactly 30 nairalanders who posted above me and I have to say less than 5 people made any sense.
It's has become alarming how unwise most youths in Nigeria are getting. They just come and write very meaningless opinions on every thread.
I read a thread earlier about how the US elections won't have any effect on the naira and virtually everyone on the front page didn't have any sensible thing to say. I am young but am scared for how most young people are thinking nowadays. Have been saying it Nairaland is fast becoming a thread where people jst come and past things that don't make sense.
We see threads talking about snakes and what people wear and stuffs like that. It doesn't make sense mehn. I love this forum but recently it's standard has dropped drastically

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by lolamitayo: 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
prof1990:
There have been exactly 30 nairalanders who posted above me and I have to say less than 5 people made any sense.
It's has become alarming how unwise most youths in Nigeria are getting. They just come and write very meaningless opinions on every thread.
I read a thread earlier about how the US elections won't have any effect on the naira and virtually everyone on the front page didn't have any sensible thing to say. I am young but am scared for how most young people are thinking nowadays. Have been saying it Nairaland is fast becoming a thread where people jst come and past things that don't make sense.
We see threads talking about snakes and what people wear and stuffs like that. It doesn't make sense mehn. I love this forum but recently it's standard has dropped drastically

I have stopped commenting on issues due to the same reason. Thank you.

Nairaland has lost taste.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by craayandre(m): 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
Vicky vicky
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
Jexyme:

Jesus is Lord!
You are a biiiiiig fool! Ahn ahn! Do you think western countries are as religious as that. Jeez! It's your type that worships the pastor!
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
Jexyme:

Jesus is Lord!
You are a biiiiiig fool! Ahn ahn! Do you think western countries are as religious like that. Jeez! It's your type that worships pastor!
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by thunderbabs: 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
Everyone should go and take a chill pill. America made its choice with the votes and he emerged winner. So, what's all this fuss about?

E lo sun
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by breakeven: 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
coolbreezy01:
Hmm sha her name says it aLl.

Lady GaGa
She has gone gaga you mean? Lolz. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) by joenor(m): 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
Normal my gee.
sparkle4u:
If is in Nigeria, THEY will say she is corrupt or look for a way to detain her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call / Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S / Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.